Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
If I give her I pill after sex is there any risk and I use condom during sex then also I pill is necessary to give.
I had an intercourse for 6 days and in between I even took I-pill aftr 7th day suddenly I got my periods tht to before the date and now it's not stopping. Today is 12th day. please help me out.
I'm 26 years old female, my hubby's sperm cell count is low, but my family is waiting for good news that when I will conceive, it's almost 2 years, so they're forcing me, I want to have sex with my boyfriend to become mother, but he is not interested, he is saying that there are chances to get aids for both of them. please help me in this regard.
I had a inter-course with my wife a week ago. I am not sure that whether the sperm was released outside or not. Then, pregnancy check can be performed after how many days? And my wife periods date is 9th May.
I miss my periods from last 2 months. Suddenly I have urin infection I do pregnancy test (two times) which is negative do I am pregnant?
Not getting my period. Its delay by 7days. I have not have sex without safety so why I m facing this problem. please tell me how to get my maturation period.
Am 25years old, married5month before. From first night husband complaint to me very loose vagina. What I do? Help me.
If the periods are delayed by a week or more after taking emergency contraceptive pill. Is it okie? Also, what are the safe side of determining that tge pregnancy is prevented.
I am 23 years old lady. I got married before 3 yrs. Mood is not coming to do sex . .Plz suggest me some tab.
Did a master health check. Ultrasound report says 'Bulky uterine cervix' The pap smear test says 'Atypical Squamous cells of undetermined significance with inflammation. Repeat after controlling inflation Microscopy: Satisfactory for evaluation Transformation zone is absent, inflammation is intense, no organism/ reactive changes, Atrophy present, few cells with mild nuclear enlargement seen. What do these results mean? Does it indicate cervical cancer? What next?
If I have pcos problem then irregular periods but ovulation happened most of the months. Noren tablet is possible for me. We are trying for conceive. But we are stay only one month in same place. Any problem for conceive me.
What are the best possible things which can be done to have normal delivery instead of cesarean.(i mean to say any exercises, food to have and avoid etc)
Sir I am 25 year old. My wife period not stopping. Continue bleeding since 1 month. She consulted doctor but not stopping. please advise me.
Promotes digestion: apples are rich sources of insoluble fiber. So, it is no wonder that eating apples during pregnancy help in promoting digestion and providing better metabolism in pregnant women. It also helps in reducing intestinal disorders.
* power food: apples are nature's own power food. The benefits of eating apples during pregnancy include providing the body with quick energy due to its carbohydrate content. An added benefit is that apples have very less calorie content.
* healthy heart pregnant women run a risk of heartburn due to the high blood pressure and acidity. Eating apples during pregnancy ensures the health and strength of your heart and reduces the risk of heartburn.
Actually me and my wife did sex on March 26th, she got periods on 28th March. After that till now (may 1st) she didn't get periods. We have doubt that whether she got pregnant?
Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, which is essential for various functions and it is not produced or stored by the body, so it is important that the food contains adequate amount of it. It plays a vital role in heart, eyes, skin, and prenatal health and immunity. Long-term non-availability of vitamin C can lead to various symptoms, which though are not immediately threatening, can turn dangerous in the long run.
- Bruised skin: Easy bruising is one of the early symptoms of vitamin C deficiency. There could be capillaries which appear superficial and have an increased tendency to bruise and bleed. There could also be unexplained reddish purple marks on the skin in people who have low levels of vitamin C.
- Bleeding gums: Another major indicator of vitamin C deficiency is swollen gums that tend to bleed easily. This again is related to their role in collagen formation and if not identified and treated in the early phases, it can lead to severe gum inflammation, periodontal disease, and even loss of teeth.
- Slow wound healing: Vitamin C has an important role to play in connective tissue formation, and if there is less of vitamin C in the body, collagen formation is delayed. This can lead to prolonged and delayed healing of wounds, even simple ones like cuts and bruises. The added role of vitamin C as an immune booster also leads to reduced healing when there is vitamin C deficiency.
- Nosebleeds: Frequent unexplained nosebleeds is another sign of vitamin C deficiency. Reduced amounts of vitamin C make the capillaries fragile causing them to bleed easily.
- Dry skin: While weather does determine if the skin is dry or normal, vitamin C also does. The decreased levels of collagen can lead to an unhealthy skin which can turn red and can be dry and can also lead to keratosis pilaris, which is an accumulation of melanin pigments in the skin. Good amounts of vitamin D helps as a good anti-ageing agent and reduces wrinkles and retains moisture. It also has sun protective effects and antioxidant properties.
- Unexplained weight gain: Vitamin C plays a vital role in fat metabolism and therefore deficiency leads to weight accumulation, especially around the waist. It helps oxidise fat and so helps in weight regulation.
- Lowered immunity: Vitamin C deficiency affects the body’s susceptibility to infections, making it prone to more severe and frequent infections. People catching a common cold very frequently could be suffering from vitamin C deficiency.
- Emotional health: Vitamin C is also a mood regulator, so inadequate amount can lead to depression. Try eating a juicy orange and see yourself feeling better! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.