Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajalakshmiYour feedback matters!
I have pcod .Am a active person generally m trying to loose weight from last 1 years have gone for proper yoga ,gym have taken diet plan but its of no use till today. I am 5'6" tall Weighing 78 kg M trying hard to loose fat from tummy region but m unable to kindly tell me what best can be done to actually get result.
Due to office tensions I am unable to active on bed, my husband disappointing with me. So please suggest some tablets for increasing my mood. Please help me.
I love to have sex with my gf without using condom but she scared about pregnancy. What should I do.
- चीकू हमारे ह्रदय और रक्त वाहिकाओं के लिए बहुत लाभदायक होता है।
- चीकू कब्ज और दस्त की बिमारी को ठीक करने बहुत सहायक होता है।
- चीकू खाने से gastrointestinal CANCER के होने का खतरा कम होता है।
- चीकू में Beta-Cryptoxanthin होता है जो की फेफड़ो के कैंसर के होने के खतरे को कम करता है।
- चीकू एनिमिया होने से भी रोकता है।
-यह हृदय रोगों और गुर्दे के रोगों को भी होने से रोकता है।
- चीकू खाने से आंतों की शक्ति बढती है और आंतें अधिक मजबूत होती हैं।
- चीकू की छाल बुखार नाशक होती है। इस छाल में टैनिन होता है।
- चीकू के फल में थोड़ी सी मात्रा में संपोटिन नामक तत्व रहता है। चीकू के बीज मृदुरेचक और मूत्रकारक माने जाते हैं। चीकू के बीज में सापोनीन एवं संपोटिनीन नामक कड़वा पदार्थ होता है।
- चीकू शीतल, पित्तनाशक, पौष्टिक, मीठे और रूचिकारक हैं।
- चीकू के पे़ड की छाल से चिकना दूधिया- `रस-चिकल` नामक गोंद निकाला जाता है। उससे चबाने का गोंद च्युंइगम बनता है। यह छोटी-छोटी वस्तुओं को जो़डने के काम आता है। दंत विज्ञान से संबन्धित शल्य çRया में `ट्रांसमीशन बेल्ट्स` बनाने में इसका उपयोग होता है। `
- चीकू ज्वर के रोगियों के लिए पथ्यकारक है।
- भोजन के एक घंटे बाद यदि चीकू का सेवन किया जाए तो यह निश्चित रूप से लाभ कारक है।
- चीकू के नित्य सेवन से धातुपुष्ट होती है तथा पेशाब में जलन की परेशानी दूर होती है।
Is there anal sex is safe? We both enjoy to do it It should be done with condom? Should I use coconut oil?
I kissed my boyfriend few days back. Is there any chance of pregnancy. Please help me out doctor. I am very confused. Thank you.
The term ‘homoeopathy’ comes from ‘homoeos’ meaning similar and ‘pathos’ meaning suffering. Though considered as an alternative system of medicine, homoeopathy is the second-most leading systems of medicine in the world, recognized by most world health bodies and is practiced by physicians qualifying with equivalent education standards as compared to modern medical doctors.
Discovered by a german physician called Dr. Samuel hahnemann in the 19th century, homoeopathy regained its importance over the last century due to its ‘holistic’ approach. While treating a patient homoeopathically, not only are his physical complaints taken care of, but his mental and emotional status are addressed too.
Let us see how homoeopathy can be of help to each one of us.
As a homoeopathic practitioner, I often face many questions from patients, like…
Q1) Is homoeopathy a slow process?
No. Homoeopathy is not a slow process. If you take homoeopathic treatment for an illness which has been since a short duration, the medicines will also show results in a short time. But if you expect an age-old illness to be cured in the same period of time as a recent cough or cold, and also be cured from its ‘roots’ (the way people like to call it), then let’s just say, you are confusing homoeopathy and magic! the problem is patients choose to go to a homoeopathic physician after a lot of time has already passed and a lot of damage already done. It thus takes great efforts for the homoeopathic physician to treat the disease justly. Hence, it is only fair to give your homoeopath the time and patience he/she deserves, for an old illness to be treated correctly and wisely.
Q2) Do homoeopathic medicines have any side-effects?
No. Homoeopathic medicines have no side-effects and are extremely safe as they are made from naturally available substances and these medicinal products undergo high dilutions, thus causing no harm to the human body. However, they too are medicines, and not just sugar balls! so just like any other drug substance, a dose higher than that recommended by the physician, can surely evoke some unpleasant effects in the body.
Q3) What are the clinical conditions treated well with homeopathy?
Homoeopathy is a complete system of medicine capable of tackling every disease condition. To name a few, chronic bone and joint conditions like arthritis and chronic back pain, skin complaints like eczema, psoriasis, hairfall, acidity, asthama, migrane, parkinsons, epilepsy, etc. And also psychiatric conditions like depression, anger management, mood disorders, hyper-activity in children, learning disabilities, anxiety disorders, nervousness, lack of self confidence, etc. Respond extremely well to homoeopathic treatment.
Q4) Can I take allopathic medicines along with homoeopathic medicines?
Ideally speaking, classical homoeopathy does not advocate the use of allopathic drugs alongside homoeopathic treatment. Logically, if you take both together, you will not know which one is actually helping you and you may be continuing with both which may be unnecessary. However, practically, it sometimes becomes difficult to avoid the simultaneous use of both as very often the homoeopathic physician faces situations where the patient has been on certain allopathic drugs since a long time and suddenly stopping these may prove to be more dangerous to the patient than the disease itself! of course, with the introduction of homoeopathic medicines, regular use of drugs like painkillers, anti-depressants, anti-histaminics, psychiatric drugs, steroids, etc. That are known to cause severe side-effects in the long run, can be gradually withdrawn in due course of time, so that the patient may enjoy the benefits of the medication rather than suffering from its side-effects, thus improving the quality of life of the patient.
Q5) Are homoeopathic medicines only for children?
No. Homoeopathic medicines can be of immense help to patients of any age group and complaints related to any disease condition.
Q6) Can I use homoeopathic medicines when I am pregnant / breast-feeding?
Yes, absolutely. Homoeopathic medicines are absolutely safe to be used by pregnant women, women who are breast feeding, as well as the new born baby!
Q7) Do homoeopathic medicines contain steroids?
No. Homoeopathic drugs are manufactured by government certified pharmacological companies under strict international drug standards & regulations. Any undue substance found in these medicinal preparations, is punishable by law.
Q8) Are homoeopathic and ayurvedic medicines the same?
Ayurvedic literatures propose the preparation of medicines as mixtures and concoctions which are made from plant extracts and are used as medications in the crude forms as ‘kaadhas’. Homoeopathic medicines, on the other hand, have their origins in many of these naturally available substances; however they are highly diluted solutions used as medicinal agents. This is where the two streams differ, as the founding principles on which they are based are entirely different.
Q9) Can I have a home remedy kit with emergency medicines? is it available easily?
Yes. Homoeopathic medicines can be bought with a doctor’s prescription from any authorized homoeopathic pharmacy and can be used at times of emergencies too!
Q10) Will homoeopathy cure my illness completely or are there limitations?
For most medical conditions, homoeopathy can be trusted with complete cure of the illlness. In pathologically irreversible conditions (like certain cancers, kidney failure, etc), homoeopathy can help in arresting / slowing down the disease process and providing a good quality of life to the patient.
Every doctor and his medicine must aim at treating the individual as a whole and not just the disease. It is the patients’ complete health that should be of utmost importance to every treating physician and he must aim at achieving only that.
My boyfriend fingered me but now am quite scared because I missed my period for last month n my breasts seemed to be very painful to touch. A white fluid is coming out of my vagina in a quite large amount. I don't have any other problems. But I am scared. Am I pregnant?
I don't get my cycle every month from my first cycle while be there any treatment for regularity on for cycle.
I am 42 years, and i am undergoing treatment to get conceived from past 1 year, is there is any possibility that i get conceived
I want to know after 35 years for females fertile eggs in ovaries will gradually become less and chances of pregnancy is completely less. Is it true?
Wearing narrow shoes can cause bunions. A bunion is a bony growth on the inside of the first toe joint. It is seen in both men and women but more common in women ostensibly due to the habit of wearing narrow, and pointed and high heeled shoes and footwear.
I am just married. In the age of 18. My hubby wants sex. I am still virgin. When I shall be penetrated. Am I feel so pain or not. If so. What will I do?
I am 25 years old female and I had a lot of hormonal changes due to which my period patter has changed and I expected abdominal pain a few times and a lot of mood swings.
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.