Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Radhakishan VermaYour feedback matters!
I am loosing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am Not sure what else I can do. Can You please help me with this?
Aging is a natural process determined by genetic and environmental factors, such as the effect of UV radiation, smoking, unbalanced diet, lack of sleep, etc. It represents a set of physical, psychological and social changes that occur in the human body over time.
People have intervened in the process, trying to look as young as possible. This need has created a special branch of medicine, called cosmetic dermatology, which involves the application of therapies to enhance a person’s image by offering them a younger look. Smoothing out laughter lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure, has never been quicker or easier.
Injectable anti ageing treatments are a quick and convenient way to smooth out those lines on the forehead and around the eyes and mouth without any need for surgery. So, here we have come up with a list of 5 super-effective anti-aging treatments:
- Botox Injections- A highly purified protein when injected into a specific area of skin by skin specialist, it makes the muscles relax so not to be able to create muscular movement and wrinkles. The effect may take up to 3-5 days for the maximum effect to be apparent where the area becomes smooth and relaxed and wrinkle free. Botox removes and smooths out areas where you have wrinkles to create a fresh and youthful look. The effects of smoothing the muscle do not allow the wrinkle to form as deeply as it would with constant muscle movement so more people are having it to reduce wrinkles forming as well as smoothing out existing ones.
- Fillers- Fillers are popular treatments used for softening wrinkles, laughter lines, facial lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure. Combined with a local anaesthetic, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to give your face a natural volume, leaving your skin completely hydrated and youthful. Popular areas to add volume and fullness to include the lips, cheeks and bridge of the nose. For smoothing and plumping lines and wrinkles, popular treatment areas include around the forehead, eyes, mouth, chin, neck, décolletage and hands.
- Thread lift- The purpose of PDO threads is to lift the skin. They are ideal for treating sagging skin on neck, face contour, and cheeks. They may also be used on the body for thigh lifting and buttocks lifting and to tighten the skin on the abdomen and arms. Without a doubt, PDO threads are one of the top anti-aging treatments.
- RF Skin Tightening- This procedure, which is relatively new, is a non-surgical option for people who want to treat wrinkles, sagging, and other signs of aging. Radio frequency skin tightening is performed by dermatologists and skin care clinics, and uses radio frequency (RF) energy on the skin of the face, heating up the various skin layers to stimulate collagen production, which smoothes and lifts the skin’s surface. This procedure requires no incisions to be made in the skin and has a low instance of side effects. Radio frequency skin tightening is a viable procedure for many people whose skin has not reacted favorably to laser or thermal treatments in the past.
- HIFU Face and Neck Lift- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound also known as ‘3D SkinMed’, ‘Ultrasound Facelift’ or ‘Ultherapy’ has become one of the most sought after lifting treatments for face and neck. 3D SkinMed is a one-off treatment which will help you achieve tighter, firmer, lifted skin! The key advantages of this treatment are:
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- No cuts to the skin
- No recovery time
- Noticeable results
Apart from good diet and exercise, cosmetic treatments can do wonders.
Sir, i'm 28 years of age. I have to increase my weight and muscles without using a artificial proteins.
I am suffering from acne and black heads. And my skin tone also gets darken. Suggest me some tips to cure my problem.
I am 37 Male 5 ft 4 inch 87 Kg. Angioplasty right coronary artery done on September 2015. How to reduce my weight.
My age is 40. I had headache problem. I usually use to sleep at noon but the day I will not sleep I get the problem of headache. I also used to have headache when I eat rice or ladiesfinger at lunch.
I am doing PG, I have joined hostel because of change in water, hair is falling heavily. Please suggest me solution for this.
My name is Sandhya. I am 36 years old having thyroid and taking 50mg as per doctor's advise. I am putting on weight, my weight is 70 kgs. height 5'. Frequently iam falling sick, tired, urine infection, numbness in hands and legs, forgetfulness, sever back pain etc. so many problems. I am fed up consulting the doctors because only temporary treatment. I am having white patches on my body from last 4 years. Taking treatment for white patches only. Kindly advise me for my physical problems. Thanking you Sandhya
I have dark circle and dark spots on my face which are unable to remove. Please provide a particular solution for this.
I am 30 years old, got married in 2008, I have three daughters. My problem is I am getting white discharge and sometimes yellow also. Please advise me something good.
Arthritis is an autoimmune disorder wherein, the immune system of the body attacks healthy tissues within the various joints of the body. This causes inflammation of the joints, leading to multiple problems in them. One common issue with all the problems is pain. Thus, managing pain with rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most important facets of the treatment. More than the deformities or other problems, it is the pain that limits your capabilities. Some techniques for the management of pain are mentioned below.
- Pain medication: This is the obvious and first choice to avail if you need to reduce pain. There are many types and levels of pain medications which can range anywhere from being mild to very strong. However, this isn’t an option that should be considered lightly as you may have a tendency to develop a dependency which can border on addiction. Also, many of them harm the hepatic and renal system of the body if used beyond a certain period. Thus it is advisable to use this prudently.
- Weight management: In many cases, the pain is exacerbated by obesity. It has been noticed that obese or overweight people tend to suffer more from arthritis pain as the added weight tends to add pressure on the joints. Thus, one of the best ways to reduce a significant amount of pain would be to reduce weight through dieting and limited exercises that don’t strain the joints. However, it is easier said than done as a person in pain cannot usually exercise! So, the best strategy is to visit a pain specialist / interventional pain physician and get your pain controlled. Thereafter, start the exercises and reduce the weight effectively.
- Medication for inflammation: Inflammation of the joints is the primary symptom of this disorder. Inflammation is also what causes the pain within the joints. Thus, treating the inflammation with relevant medication has also been known to reduce pain. This is usually the first option to go to for relieving arthritis pain. The catch point here is also the side effect profile of these drugs.
- Changes in Diet: A few type of foods, especially certain fish found in colder waters are a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are very good at reducing inflammation within the joints. There are also certain food items which may be bad for your arthritis pain as they may aggravate inflammation and it is better to avoid such items altogether. Some examples of such items would be sugar, alcohol, white flour, processed meats, gluten rich foods among others.
- Massages: Whether it is a self-massage or from a therapist, it is a great way to encourage circulation which can help reduce inflammation and work as a pain reliever. A therapist would also know certain specific techniques to relieve arthritis pain. However, most of the times, improper massage shall do more harm than good.
- Interventional Pain Procedures: These may often be the most cost effective and usually the only option to reduce pain. These include joint injections, neurotomies, radio frequency therapy, laser therapy, ozone therapy, platelet rich plasma or anti-inflammatory injections.
- Other therapies: Some other therapies include heat and cold compress, acupuncture, wearing supportive wears and braces among others to encourage circulation and reduce pain. Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation also helps to relieve pain by stimulating the affected nerves in the joints with the help of a low voltage electric current. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.