Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. Bharani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R. BharaniYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Gunvant Mayavanshi speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 39 years old, actually I had thick hairs till the age of 30, one/two days I applied conditioner like a shampoo, I was not knowing that time how to apply conditioner, afterwards that severe hair fall started, still fall is there, even new hairs are coming, still I lost my thickness, hairs became dull. From last 6 months I am not applying shampoo, doing home remedies on my hairs like hibiscus leaves paste, methi seeds, etc. Please suggest me how to reduce the hair fall.
My shoulders are very broad and arms too heavy my weight is 54 im storing fat in these area help me wht diet or exercise r yoga whch hlp me out.
Always tired after some physical hard work and and big problem with my white hair. so, please tell me what to do?
I have a small swelling in the left part of my opening of vagina. Its now in the size of a peanut. What is it? How to cure. It doesnot stink or bleed.
My mom is type 2 diabetic from the past 10 years she is having severe hair fall she is scared of it any suggestions her age is 39.
A person, in order to be a successful sportsman or sportswoman needs to take a good care of his or her diet plans on a daily basis. They need more energy, proteins, vitamins, calories, minerals, carbohydrates and fats than other people, who are not involved in sports. Also, the requirement of energy varies in different sportsperson.
On an average, a sportsman below 30 years of age needs 3000 Kilo calories of food whereas those beyond 30 years need 2800-3000 Kilo calories of food daily.
The different requirements in the diets of a sportsman are explained as follows:
- Carbohydrates: It is found in whole grains and fruits. Also the diet should comprise of foods rich in fiber.
- Proteins: Proteins are the building blocks of the body which is why a sportsperson need it the most. It builds their immunity and increases the ability of the body to handle physical stress and strain. It is found in chicken, fish egg whites, milk, yoghurts, beans etc.
- Fats: They are required for the proper lubrication of the bones. They also help in the absorption and transportation of fat soluble vitamins. Have foods with saturated fats like nuts, olive oil, fatty fish, low fat milk and low fat dairy products.
- Vitamins & Minerals: Adequate amount of vitamins maintain the health and integrity of the cell bodies in the body. It also fights against the stress by destroying few unnecessary substances in the body and increasing antioxidants.
- Hydration: Proper hydration of the body is essential for a sportsperson in addition to other necessary nutrient requirements since it increases the functionality of the person. This is because proteins might result in constipation in the body the effect of which is nullified by the supply of adequate amount of water.
- Fiber: Apart from these, foods rich in fiber are also required since presence of adequate amount fiber in the body helps in having regular bowel movement in a person.
- Salt intake: Salt is an important ingredient in the diet of the sportsperson since salt is the key source of sodium which has contribution towards keeping one healthy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!