Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R. BharaniYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 24 year male. And when I am doing masturbation, I will get more sexual feelings when I touches my nipple area. What is that mean.
I don't take any thing responsibly. I will forget the things, amounts to be paid or received. I want to be responsible because I am elder in family.
What are the effective methods to remove cold of an infant of one month. Will ayurvedic or allopathic treatment be very effective?
We are a newly married couple and my wife finds it painful to have sex as I am quite huge for her what can I do to ensure our sexual experience is smoother?
Generally my sugar level is 130 in fasting and almost same after food when I take Galvus 50 mg. Is this OK or I need to change the medicine.
My height 138 cm weight 34 age is 24. I always feel headache& dull mind. I went nerves doctor scanned no problem doctor told he given tables for nerves. Please help me I'm preparing for groups.
I am 38 years old every time when I was sleeping with wife night flow, so how can get energy? Also I don't satisfy my wife please give me anynmedicine.
I am suffering from fever for five days. And I am suffering from headache for last fifteen days. How can I cure from headache and fever?
I have boils in my lower part around my vagina and at joint of thigh and lower part. There is too much itching. My husband also have same problem. He also have some type of skin problem. Please suggest me some solution.
My blood pressure remain high for the last few years. When I use tablet it's become normal. When I don't take tablet it becomes high.
My wife has been facing head ache every few hours. It comes and goes. Head ache starts first close to eyes then moves to temporal lobe and mid of the head.
I am suffering from mouth ulcers they are too painful I drink coconut water everyday but can not see any improvements.
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.