Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. PriyachinappaYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old and 15 months pregnant and diabetic insulin dependent for past two years. We have a function at home during the month of May. So today I travelled to may shops to buy series. Travelled by taxi. I feel tired and have stomach pain now. Didn't know whether it's safe to travel. Worried now. Kindly advice.
I am 23 years old married I am having thyroid problem since from 5 years still I am suffering lot. imbalance of menses and weight. Wt to do.
Doctor, I am suffering from diabetes and due to this my hairs are also falling. It's okay when I eat one apple per day in morning but I am not financially good so give me a suitable and less expensive idea to overcome with this problem.
I M diabetic since 12 years I have heart problem as well I am on insulin once a day I take angispan 2.5 and ramistar, tonact and clopitab a75 I am having sexual problems like stiffness and ejaculation as I am taking heart tablets what type of tablets I can take to improve my sexual problems.
My daddy is sugar patient he has 170 before eating and I want to know the diet for my father actually his normal diet is lunch in that roti sabzi, chaas and dal chawal once in two day and dinner i. E roti sabzi and some time khichdi.
My father was experiencing some burning sensation in his feet. He was later diagnosed with increased blood glucose level. Since December 2015 he is taking medicine regularly. The sugar level although in control, there is no relief from burning sensation in feet. Moreover, it was weird to see that the sugar level in the morning was higher than that after lunch. We have consulted many specialists for this, even in pune, but nobody could tell us the reason for higher sugar level in the morning. Moreover the burning sensation has not yet been cured so far. I would appreciate if an expert can guide me about the problem.
Father name md ismail, age 62, he is suffering from bp, diabetes from past 7years, now his creatinine level is 3.08, he is having too much of shoulder pain, back pain, not much energy doing diet not having oily food, no non veg, only vegetables withoutych salt, but anyways bp n sugar is normal, sometimes swelling of face as well. Sugar- 140 Bp - 140/90 Haemoglobin- 10.2 Random blood sugar-128 Urea- 59.4 Uric acid- yes 8.8 Urine Albumin 2 Sugar- nil. Because of creation he is suffering lot from shoulder pain not able to lift hand up n back pain as well so we are worried about this, which will be the best solution to go at this condition, what can be done to make it completely cure for creatinine n be normal as before. So can you please suggest us how it can be cured soon from medicine or naturally which will effect fast which option will be the best. Can you please suggest us n give best solution to this problem we will b very much thankful to you. Waiting for your response as soon as possible.
There are some commonest misconceptions about infertility and these misconceptions should be eliminated as soon as possible so that the actual facts can be known. There are many online sites where you can find detailed information on the scientific explanations regarding infertility and you can follow them.
List of myths and facts regarding infertility:
1. Myth: The menstrual cycle of a woman is for 28 days.
Fact: Normal cycle ranges between 21 to 36 days.
2. Myth: A woman can have pregnancy on the day one of menstrual cycle.
Fact: The released eggs remain viable for almost 12-14 hours and a woman can get pregnant after an intercourse done two days after ovulation and five days before ovulation.
3. Myth: Infertility occurs due to stress.
Fact: Ovulation can surely get delayed due to hormone suppression, but infertility does not occur due to stress.
4. Myth: Sperms stay active for few hours.
Fact: Sperms stay alive at least for five days.
5. Myth: Men with a higher sexual drive will have a normal sperm count.
Fact: There is no relation in between fertility and virility. Sometimes, it has been found that men having a higher sex drive do not produce sperms.
6. Myth: Women have to wait for three months to conceive after stopping the usage of contraceptive pills.
Fact: As soon as a woman stops pill usage, hormonal levels go back to normal condition, as a result of which ovulation begins immediately.
7. Myth: Only females have infertility troubles.
Fact: Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles as per the current scientific studies.
8. Myth: Ovulation occurs in a woman on the 14th day of menstrual cycle.
Fact: Ovulation can be calculated by counting 14 days backwards from the past menstrual cycle's last day.
9. Myth: Daily sex can increase conceiving chances.
Fact: During ovulation, having sex each day, especially in between 12 to 16th day of the cycle can be the best timing.
10. Myth: Fertility troubles occur at 35.
Fact: Peak fertility timing in a woman's life is 20 and this might continue until late 30s. Fertility troubles might even arrive at a younger age. With age, conception chances get declined, especially after 35.
Hi i Am a diabetic since 2002 and have been able to control so far. Consulted many doctors and changed many a medicines. Last couple of days feeling too sleepy n exhausted. Havent checked and monitored my diabetic count fasting n p. Need a good doctor to work out my diet plan n medicine. Can you suggest? Thanks.
Hi, I am 36 years, i'm suffering with TB along with Diabetes and have eye sight since last 3 months. i am Taking AKT. Having Black Spots & swallowing in Back retina. Please suggest me what to do for early treatment.
Hi my hubby is 30 years old and he got sugar 4m last 3 months he is having a good diet we have consulted with Dr. n taking prescription also but still he will get tiredness n foot pain lot what should we do now.
Hi Dr. Mera t3 t4 normal or tsh 4.7 to 7.6 tha but medicine (homeo) lene se mera normal ho gaya or mein yoga v karti hu iski waje se av v normal hai but jab mujhe cold or cough hota hai tab mera neck fula hua thoda sa dikhta hai uske liye kuch dabai hai kya jo fulahua ko hamesa k kiye thik kar sake mene Dr. Ko bhi dikhaya but unhone normal bola thyroid k wajese thoda fulgaya hai lekin ye kuch problem nehi karega.
Why diabetic patients getting hypoglycemia after prolonged use of diabetic medicine. And how it occurs then why they get coma.
Sir I m suffering from DM in last 5 years now my age is 34 Doctor has started me tab. Trimetaday 2 and Olibose 0.2 in bid but sugar is not maintained fasting is 210 and pp is 290.
Hi I have type 2 diabetes in normal range so any problem with my marriage life & I an for a baby boy ya girl so tell me please suggest me any problems with my diabetes please reply.
My sugar level is 176 mg after 1 hour of lunch. I am 23 weeks pregnant. Am I considered diabetic? My gynae prescribed me 12 units of insulin inj daily broken up in 2 doses, each of 6 units before breakfast & before lunch. Is there any other alternative by which I can stop taking insulin. Will insulin effect my pregnancy and inter also my baby? Please guide/ suggest.
Your nourishment decisions matter a great deal when you have diabetes. Some are superior to anything others. Nothing is totally beyond reach. Indeed, even things that you may consider as 'the most exceedingly bad' could be periodic treats, in minor sums. Yet, they won't help you nutrition wise and it's least demanding to deal with your diabetes on the off chance that you for the most part adhere to the 'best' choices.
- Dark chocolate: Chocolate happens to be rich in flavonoids and examination demonstrates that these supplements lessen insulin resistance, enhance insulin affectability and gruff yearnings. Be that as it may, not all chocolate is made equivalent. In a recent report from the Copenhagen University, individuals who ate dim chocolate made the report that they had the feeling more or less like eating some sweets and salty, or greasy foods contrasted with volunteers given milk chocolate, with its lower levels of useful flavonoids (and, regularly, more sugar and fat, as well).
- Broccoli: Broccoli is hostile to diabetes. Likewise with different cruciferous veggies, similar to cauliflower and kale, it has one compound that is called as sulforaphane, which triggers a few calming forms that enhance blood sugar control and shield blood vessels from the cardiovascular harm that is regularly a result of diabetes.
- Blueberries: Blueberries truly standout, they have both fiber that is insoluble (that 'flushes' out fat of the framework you have) and solvent fiber (which backs off the purging of your stomach and enhances blood sugar control).
- Oats: You may not consider oatmeal a superfood, but rather it can lessen the danger of creating sort 2 diabetes. Oatmeal contains high measures of magnesium, which helps the body use glucose and discharge insulin appropriately. An eight-year trial demonstrated a 19 percent decrease in sort 2 diabetes' danger in ladies with a magnesium-rich diet, and a 31 percent decreased danger in ladies who consistently ate entire grains.
- Fish: Fish is a thinning star, rich in protein, it will keep you fulfilled; additionally, it contains an extraordinary kind of fat that cools inflammation. Thousands of studies demonstrate that individuals with the most astounding blood levels of omega-3 unsaturated fats have less extensive inflammation, the very inflammation that prompts and compounds diabetes and weight issues.