Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Priya JainYour feedback matters!
It becomes dark spot after some days if there is any scars, pimples in my body. How can I change this?
I have been suffering from severe back since last 7 yrs. Some painkillers, heat treatment, do some relief but for some time only. What would be the best way to get rid of this pain forever.
I Have open bite and I know that I must do Orthodontics and surgery . BUT I do not have engouh money for that So im wondering if there is any alternative treatment for my condition Thank you.
The hair fall has increased even after intake of homeopathic medicines and applying homeopathic shampoo. My hair falls even on gently touching them. Please help me to curb it and give proper medicines. Thank you.
My right hand between palm and elbow has started paining since last 4 days. Pain is mainly in the inner muscles/veins. Apart from paining on itself, it pains on pressing with a humble pressure though there's no hurt on it neither a sprain. At nights, pain becomes worse and now it has covered daytime too. It soothes when the middle finger is stretched and hand is given a hot compress. Today the pain seems spreading along the right leg. I have not taken any medication for it but I am taking pills for thyroid and polycystic ovaries. Please suggest.
I have a severe headache. I do not know the reason why. I took MRI scan as well.in that report. There is no problem says. But im facing the headache again amd again. Its very paining for me.
I am facing lots of problems of face such as blackheads on nose. Pimples. .acne. Dull and dark skin.
Hello Dr, I am suffering from melasma from last 2 years, have took the treatment but not effective, dark patches are on both chicks and bridge of the nose. Help to get rid of this.
I am almost 20 year old male. I have got pimples when I was 16. I tried everything conceded no of doctors but there is effect. Also pimples scars are getting wrist on my face please help.
Hii I m shailendra 22 yrs old Male I m suffering from inguinal hernia. please give me a suggestions.
My wife is having symptoms of chikungunya, have checked yesterday with a hospital doctors in New Delhi they suggested to put her on observation for at least 24 hrs to see if this clears and gave have some medicine too. After having those medicine fever which was coming frequently has stopped but the body pain and ache are still there, can you please suggest any medicine for that pain relief. Pls suggest if any. Thanks. Regards,
Please help me and how to handle egoistic people. M tried and it not working anymore .he never admit mistakes and if I tried to realize him, he getting depressed.
My hairs are falling continuously. What should I do to stop the hair fall and get my lost hair back?
The sugar found in our food is of two kinds mainly – sucrose and fructose.
Sucrose or the table sugar increases blood sugar levels and initiates the pancreas to release insulin forces the sugar into cells, thus contributing to fat formation.
Fructose on the other hand acts upon the liver and hence no insulin is secreted. But fructose is more detrimental to health as it releases the hormone for hunger – ghrelin making us hungrier; one continues to eat, leading to weight gain. Fructose is found in corn syrup which is used to sweeten most processed and packed foods.
Here are top 7 reasons why you should get away from this addictive white powder:
- Sugar and cancer: over consumption of sugar has been found to cause cancer. Studies have linked elevated blood sugar levels to cancers in women. Moreover, pancreatic cancer uses fructose to initiate a particular process that aids rapid cell division. Extra sugar present in the bloodstream feeds the cancer cells.
- Impact on liver: sugar overdose hits the liver and causes the liver cells to bloat up and become fatter. This leads to liver complications and conditions like fatty liver disease. Research shows that extra calories fatten the liver cells first by 27% while external body gains hardly 2% of fat.
- Hurts your heart: excess sugar in the diet contributes to heart diseases and may even damage your arteries. Sugar is known to deplete good cholesterol levels in the blood. Prolonged exposure of the arterial inner walls to sugar causes it to get irritated and less responsive to body’s healing mechanisms. This results in malabsorption of oxygen and other nutrients into the cells.
- Addictive properties of sugar: sugar evokes addictive responses within our body which make us crave for it even more. It is a never-ending struggle that is triggered by the feel good hormones like dopamine in our body. However, the receptors that release dopamine weaken over time and hence need more sugar to get activated which leaves us wanting for more.
- Aids in ageing: fructose especially contributes to ageing by boosting cell damage and causing cells to die faster. Sugars can also cause wrinkles as they are capable of breaking down the collagen and elastin of skin, which are responsible for the tightness and glow of the skin.
- Causes mental anxiety: kicking back on sugar will help you feel more relaxed and less stressed. Excess sugars can also cause depression and reduce cognitive abilities like memory and so on.
- Bad teeth and bones: sugar binds with the bacteria of the mouth to form acid that diminishes the quality of your teeth. Similarly, sugar works to deplete vital minerals like calcium which causes osteoporosis and bone loss. Lastly, sugar directly leads to weight gain and diabetes, the silent killer.