Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. PreethanYour feedback matters!
My mother have gastric problem. We took advice's from other doctors but its not useful. She eats no. Of medicine but no rest. What will be your advice to do?
Age 50 male too much stomachache and gas formed in stomach his total bilirubin is 1.5 serum sgpt alt is 80 and serum amylase is 42 what does this reports indicate from 7 days pErson continue suffer from stomachache.
Slow neck pain and gas problem are occurred before 10 th days. I feel like not breathing properly and also feel like my neck catch by someone. What problem occur in my neck.
My age is 23. Wt is 67 kg height is 170 cm. Sir from last one month stomach is upset. Food I eat is not digested properly. N I feel hungry after long tym. Infact in morning im having satisfactory potty or I can say latrine is not coming properly. N there is very light pain in my upper abdomen. In centre. I think its due to gas. please tell me how rid of this gas. Nd methods by which I never have any problem lyk gas.
Sir I'm suffering from ibs diahorea and GERD. I'm taking rabeprazole plus levosulpiride. I took rafiximin 200 for 2 months but after few days when I ate meat I again got pain and did feces with mucus. I'm suffering from acid reflux too. What should I do now.
I want to ask that because of ayurvedic medicine patient suffer from acidity is it true. If yes then what should one do. Take ayurvedic treatment or no.
Hello Sir, I have dry stool daily. Not satisfied with stool movement. I drink 2 liter water daily. Eat meals on time. Walk for 10-15 minutes in evening daily. Drink lemon juice in warm water in empty stomach but unable to clean my stomach. What to do. Help me please.
Hello, I have problem of indigestion. I eat less food 4 times in a day. In the morning I go to washroom for 2 times and then after eating snacks at 5 pm I go to washroom at 7 pm. I want to get rid of these without any medicine. Its not like loose motion its normal.
I am suffering from pain in my stomach from 1 year suddenly why this please help me I have checked up by doctor he told me this is the problem of gas and food poisoning what why and how can I do. I dont know please help.
Hlo sir ,mujhe Anus k pass pain hota h, stool force out k time v pain hota h, kamr se dono pair tak kanta k jaisa chubhta h pain hota h.
2 day before I have acidity and pain like fire and something at the bottom of chest which pain after 1to 2 minutes. And when I takes food and drink water it pain very hard So please help me.
I have mild ileitus and it's been 2 month can rifaximin 200 mg thrice a day for 10 days can cure this.
Hey there! I want to know that holland & barret high strength pure cod liver oil 700 mg is for what purpose. And are there any side effects? Is it okay if its consumed by an 18 year old girl. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you doctors.
I am 27 years old female suffering from gallstones problem. A few small gallstones upto 8 mm in the abdomen. Can homeopathy help me in getting rid of these stones completely?
Excessive secretion of stomach acids brings about the problem of acidity with heartburn and dyspepsia being its common symptoms. There are foods as well as home remedies that can help you to get rid of this problem.
Some of them are:
1. Bananas - Being an excellent source of potassium, this fruit helps to keep acid production in balance. Moreover, certain elements in bananas aid in increasing the production of stomach mucus that helps to protect the organ from adverse effects of excessive acid production. Even its high fiber content promotes digestion, preventing the occurrence of acidity once again.
2. Ginger - Consuming ginger can help to bring about a significant improvement in digestion, superior absorption as well as proper assimilation of important nutrients. This root is helpful in protecting your body from stomach ulcers by enabling mucus production, thereby decreasing the negative effects of acid on the stomach.
3. Melons - Melons are also extremely good for fighting acidity. They have a pH of 6.1 and can be had as whole or as fruit juice. Whether it is watermelons or honeydew, these are refreshing fruits filled with nutrients. Each bite of a watermelon, for instance, contains high levels of Vitamins A, C, and B6, amino acids, antioxidants and lycopene as well as potassium.
4. Mint leaves - Even mint leaves are helpful in slowing down the acid buildup in the stomach while improving digestion. Its cooling effect can help to cut down the pain as well as burning sensation associated with acid reflux.
In addition to having these foods, there are certain home remedies that you can try for fighting acidity:
- It's wise to have your last meal about 2-3 hours before your bedtime to allow time for digestion of the food matter.
- You should always have your meals at regular fixed intervals. Keeping too wide a gap between meals can cause you to suffer from acidity.
- To curb instances of acidity, it's best to avoid spicy foods and caffeinated beverages.
- Having a glass of lukewarm water daily can also help in combating acidity.