Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hiii I am 28 year old unmarried mujhe bahut jaada gas ka problem ho raha hai kuch kabhi bhi ho jaa raha hai jiske karan mujhe breathing ka problem bhi ho raha hai mera stool clearly hota hai but fir bhi gas ka bahut problem ho raha hai sath me cakkar nd weeknes bhi fill hota hai pls suggest me what 2 do.
Bladder is an organ of the lower abdomen which stores urine. Though it is a problem common to both men and women, women are two times more prone to be affected than men.
The following are some of the causes that give rise to bladder pain.
- Bacterial infection or urinary tract infection is one of the common causes of bladder pain. Women are more likely to encounter uninary tract infection. It occurs if bacteria sneak in through the urethra leading to develop an infection in the urinary tract, which in turn affects the urinary bladder.
- Sometimes bladder stones can also give rise to bladder pain.
- Painful Bladder Syndrome is yet another cause, wherein your bladder holds pee after your kidneys have filtered it but before you pee it out. This condition causes pain and pressure below your belly button, causing pain in the bladder.
- Chronic pelvic pain is pain in the area below your bellybutton and between your hips that lasts six months or longer. There are multiple causes for such pain.
- Bladder cancer is another possible cause of bladder pain. If uncontrolled cancer cells are formed in the bladder, then it gives rise to bladder cancer. Bladder cancer is one of the most common cancers and generates unbearable pain in the bladder.
- Interstitial cystitis is another condition which gives rise to severe bladder pain. This condition is more commonly seen in women. The bladder becomes inflamed and irritated and the pain gets worse when the bladder is full or during menstruation. It is a chronic condition.
- Urethral stricture is another cause of bladder pain. Men are likely to be more affected by this condition. In this case, the urethra becomes inflamed and narrow creating difficulties to pass urine.
- Yeast infection also known as, Torulopsis is another cause of bladder pain.
Bladder pain can vary from being mild to severe. But, no matter what the degree of pain is, it requires serious medical attention. It is highly recommended that if you are suffering from bladder pain you must consult and seek a doctor's advice right from the beginning.
My wife is suffering from some unusual pain around her anus. All parameters are normal. Age 63 yrs. We are unable to diagnose the root cause.
I am having hyper constipation and acidity problem and due to that I am suffering from anal bleeding. I am very much worried about it Kindly suggest me some medical or resolution to this urgently.
I am suffering from borderline hepatomegaly, kidney stone and I feel very much pain in my left upper abdomen.
Recently I went through regular, Health test from my company side, and in that SGOT, SGPT, LDL, alkaline Phosphatase levels are High, IS this any concern about my health, as I am not having any other problem and having Slim fit body and 3 days a week I am going to zym. Does I have to take some medicine for these high levels? TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY ----201 mg/dl HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY ---- 39 mg/dl LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY----- 145 mg/dl ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE PHOTOMETRY ---170 U/L ASPARTATE AMINOTRANSFERASE (SGOT )PHOTOMETRY----42.6 U/L ALANINE TRANSAMINASE (SGPT) PHOTOMETRY M: -----60.67 U/L.
I have a digestive problems please help me out with some remedies what are de exercises for digestion so please help me out wid this.
I feel dull pain in my left testicle which is radiating towards lower abdomen mainly below belly button left sided slightly Is this dull pulling pain anything relater to hernia or something.
I usually get up at two in the morning and start studying. I have my breakfast at nine in the morning .Due to this long gap of not taking food, my stomach started to produce gases in my stomach. I started to bloat and belch nearly 30 times a day. How to cure this by changing my diet pattern. I consulted my physician and only he told that the problem is due to the above reason .I did not take any endoscopy or any other test.
It is also called nonalcoholic fatty liver disease in adults.
It is an ongoing silent epidemic in India.
Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) refers to the presence of hepatic steatosis when there are no other causes for secondary hepatic fat accumulation such as heavy alcohol consumption.
NAFLD may progress to cirrhosis and is likely an important cause of cryptogenic cirrhosis
NAFLD is subdivided into nonalcoholic fatty liver (NAFL) and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH).
In NAFLD, hepatic steatosis is present without evidence of inflammation, whereas in NASH, hepatic steatosis is associated with hepatic inflammation that histologically is indistinguishable from alcoholic steatohepatitis
Risk factors for cirrhosis are, older age, diabetes, SGOT SGPT >2 times, BMI >28, higher visceral adiposity index, which takes into account waist circumference, BMI, triglycerides and high-density lipoprotein level, less coffee consumption, heavy alcohol intake
As little as two drinks per day in those who are overweight (and one drink per day in those who are obese) is associated in hepatic injury.
Liver cancer is associated with cirrhosis due to NAFLD.
Heart disease is the most common cause of death among patients with NAFLD.
Weight loss for patients who are overweight or obese is recommended.
Goal for many patients is to lose 0.5 to 1 kg/week (1 to 2 lb/week).
Vaccination for Hepatitis A and B, pneumococcal vaccination and standard immunizations (e.G, influenza, diphtheria, tetanus boosters) are recommended for the population in general.
Risk factors for cardiovascular disease should be managed.
Vitamin E at a dose of 400 IU/day may be suggested for those patients with advanced fibrosis on biopsy who do not have diabetes or coronary artery disease.
Avoid all alcohol consumption.
Heavy alcohol use is associated with disease progression among patients with NAFLD.
Thiazolidinediones can improve histologic parameters in patients with NASH, metformin does not.
UDCA has anti-inflammatory effects in the liver
Atorvastatin has protective effect on SGOT, SGPT levels in patients with NAFLD.
Pentoxifylline inhibits production of tumor necrosis factor-alpha and may be effective in NASH.
Omega-3 fatty acids may benefit NAFLD or NASH.
If serum ferritin >1.5 times the upper limit of normal: Progressive liver disease:
If SGOT:SGPT > twice the upper limit of normal, then refer