Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prathviraj Shetty. NYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly on my body. I have tried all shampoos but there is no solution. What can I do to solve this problem.
I hve pimple from two ir three days. Probably its due to hot weather and humidity of kolkata, please suggest some remedy, is it advantageous to apply ice cubes?
Many of my clients when first consults with me, they ask this question' despite trying so many strategies, why I am not losing weight? When I ask them about their efforts, they share:
- I did the gm diet for a month
- I took herbal life shake for three months
- I went on fruits and liquid diet
- I do gym every day!
Ok, wait! Any sensible approach? This is usually my reaction to that.
So did I do anything wrong? They often ask me suspiciously.
Of course, by following above methods you are hampering your metabolism and pushing yourself to many essential nutrient deficiencies. Every second day I get cases of low iron, vitamin B12, calcium, low muscle mass and a high percentage of fat.
Do we have any way to lose weight and not feel tired and dull whole day?
Yes, there is. By eating a healthy, balanced diet and eating a variety of food is the only way to get long lasting weight loss result. By eating right, you can improve your metabolism and nourish your body so that you don't fall for a metabolic disorder like diabetes, thyroid, PCOD, heart diseases etc. I have helped hundreds of clients every month to give them a long lasting healthy weight loss.
Few tips to get you started on your weight loss journey:
- Have filling breakfast which consists of cereal (complex carbohydrate), a protein source (egg/ beans/ milk and milk product) and vitamin and mineral source (fruit/ vegetables).
- Have in between snacking of fruits and nuts.
- Have plenty of seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Have good fats e. G. Almonds/ walnuts/ flax seeds/ avocado/ pumpkin seeds/ coconut etc.
- Drink plenty of water and avoid empty calories (soft drinks).
- Avoid bakery products.
- Eat variety in terms of cereal, pulses, nuts, fruits and vegetables.
- Include any form of physical activity for 45 mins per day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.