Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrashanthYour feedback matters!
I am of 19 yrs old and facing huge hair fall and within 3 yrs only 1/16 of my original hair left over can you suggest some solution for this fall. I have pcod complaint.
While psoriasis patches occur again I have only 10% psoriasis patches in my body my ankle, toe, elbow and some of my back. So any advance treatment to permanently cure this problem I am so dipress due to this problem lots of itching and burning in my body I thing I am dipress please get me relief this problem.
Dear sir I have a prominent mark in my chest because of cough. Please suggest me any solution how to clear my mark. Thanks.
Does skin lightning surgery have side effects? And what will be the cost to do skin Lightening surgery.
I am 24 year old male, I have been suffering from IBS for last four years and skin elasticity on lips lost also.
I have flaky area on my breasts ND waist bone .If I starch over it I gonna get power like, peeling of dry skin. Why it is like tat? In all season facing dz from from past 1 year. Even moisture also won't work after 15 hr. After applying moisture n leave it for 15 to 20 hour it will again like tat. What is reason for this? Y I hv dz at tat particular area. It makes me so embrass please give me out the best solution to rid off it.
Plz can you gave a good menu plan fr a week to get a flawless fair glowing skin. I am 51 years old n have bleeding piles n thyroid. Thank you.
I am 24 years old; well I have a problem with my skin. I have lots of pimples on my face. What's to do? Please inform me about some home remedies. My wife also have same problem. She is pregnant. So please provide me information.
I have a lots of pimples on my face. How can I reduce pimples and the hole of pimple and dark marks?
Im 45 years, in march I got detected for Melasma, pigmentation on the skin, cheeks in the face. Using Go lite night cream, morning banana, trenaxa tablet- 500 mg OD, now started laser therapy- 2 sittings. But black areas are still visible. Also trying homeopathy. Pl advice.
I am 25 years working women. In my legs, I have white dots (small dots), now it spreading in my hands. Is it psoriasis? I am very afraid of that. But now other marks in my lips. Kindly help me to overcome from this.
Doc I am suffering from a skin prblm, having rashes/ red patch with few pimples having a sever itching on it. It's below the waist and at present taking ayurvedic medicine and using visora oil, but the itching is not reducing and it's getting irritating day by day.
I have hair fall problem. I try lots of method. Recent I do PRP but still my hair is thin and some bald area. Now I want to plantation. Is Bangalore is good for hair plantation? If yes then suggest doctor.
Issue: hair getting silky and thin Hi team I had a issue whr my hairs are getting thinner and silky and lots of dandruff sometimes also hairloss.
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging, which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen, which creates a smooth and supple look and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin.
Here are a few methods currently in use:
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectables can be used on the face as well as on hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin, which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look, which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring of sensitive skin in particular.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.