Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am healthy person but my legs are paining to much when I am running please give me right suggestion to what I do for my problem Give me proper medicine for this My age is just 21 years.
My hairs are very curly like malinga from birth It doesn't suit to me Is it possible to get normal hairs forever Without gel and other chemicals.
Have you suffered from a dislocated kneecap and are looking for effective treatment options? A dislocated kneecap is a very common form of injury that takes around six weeks time to heal. It is generally caused by a blow or a change in direction when your leg is planted on the ground. Such injuries are common during sports and dancing. The patella or knee cap, which sits at the front of the knee, glides over a groove in your joint, on straightening or bending your leg. Dislocations make it come out of the groove, leading to the tearing of the supporting tissues.
- When your kneecap gets dislocated, it is likely to look out of place, or the angle will seem odd.
- Other symptoms include severe knee pain, inability to walk, swelling of the knee, inability to straighten the knee, and a popping sensation in the knee.
- A dislocated knee cap is not something very serious and it pops back in place on its own in many cases. However, it is recommended for you to get it diagnosed and treated by a health professional.
- In case your knee cap goes back into place on its own, you should visit a minor injuries unit or MIU, or an accident and emergency department.
- If your kneecap does not go back into place by itself, you need to call an ambulance and avoid trying to put it back in place by yourself.
- On the way to the hospital, or while you wait for the ambulance to arrive, you should sit, keeping your leg in a position that is most comfortable for you.
- If your kneecap does not correct itself by the time you reach a hospital, it has to be manipulated back in place by a doctor. This process is called reduction.
- You will be given medication to ensure that you keep relaxed and free from pain during the procedure.
- After the knee cap is put back in place, an X-ray has to be undertaken to check out if your bones are in the right position. Signs of other damages are also analysed.
- After the procedure, you will be prescribed painkillers. Your leg will be immobile and put in a removable splint for some time.
- For effective recovery, you should undergo physiotherapy for several weeks.
A surgery for a dislocated kneecap may only be required to be undertaken in case of a fracture or associated injuries like a ligament tear. A surgery may also be required in case you had experienced a knee cap dislocation in the past.
Hair growth is now a days a top most priority for everyone. Be it of any age group people, everyone wants to have a good volume of hair. Fruits are always been considered as a good source of vitamins and fibre. They help by making scalp and hair roots grow strong. This ensures a proper blood circulation in the scalp that in turn helps in hair growth! Below are few fruits name which are not only beneficial to our health but are also good for hair growth.
Gooseberry / Amala: Adding amla paste or oil in our hair packs conditions the hair to a great extent preventing them from split ends. Dried amla paste helps in opening of the pores helping the scalp to produce natural oils which not only encourages hair re-growth gives extra shine to the hairs.
Coconut: Coconut is useful in many ways for our hair and skin. The fats found in coconut, give moisture in hair and condition our hair. Coconut oil is widely used for good hair and scalp massage as it gives relations and also opens up the pores. Even many people use coconut water to wash their hairs.
Pomegranates: Drinking pomegranate juice helps in strengthening hair follicles. Hair loss can be also prevented by using pomegranate extract. Pomegranate seed oil is used in many spas for hair massage. It stimulates hair growth making hair stronger, thick and healthy. One of the other important benefits of pomogranates is that it helps in combating other hair loss problems such as dandruff, itching etc.
Citrus fruits like oranges, lemon: One of the essential components for hair growth is Vitamin C. Having vitamin C deficiency can make our hairs weak, lustreless, and prone to breakage. It helps in preventing premature greying of the hairs. Juices of vitamin C-containing fruits help in controlling dandruff. We know how dried peel paste is useful for our skin but very few of us know that dries peel paste can be used in our hair pack too. It cleanses the scalp and works as an excellent conditioner giving the hairs volume and shine. Some fruits like passion fruit, guava, black currants, bread fruit and kiwi help in promoting hair thickness as well as growth.
Bananas: Bananas contain potassium, so when banana paste is applied to the hairs it softens the hair. Banana paste is used in many hair packs for hair growth, give shine and manageability. Bananas contain natural oils that help in soften hairs and protect the natural elasticity of the hairs by preventing split ends and breakage.
Strawberries: Strawberry is a good source of important minerals such as copper, manganese and magnesium. These minerals produce complexes that can inhibit fungal growth on the scalp. Strawberry also protects the scalp cell membranes from other problems which generally grow when we come in contact with water.
Apple: Paste of the leaves and skin of green apple works wonders to cure dandruff. This paste can be used as a shampoo too. Applying green apple juice is also a simple home-made remedy for strengthening the locks, enhancing hair growth and preventing hair loss. Apple also balances the hair and scalp pH, treating dandruff and hair loss problems.
Avocado: Avocado contain lots of vital nutrients including important vitamins and minerals such as vitamin A, B, C, E, K and iron, copper, potassium, magnesium and phosphorus which is very useful in keeping our skin and hair hydrated. Avocado oil adds shine and lustre to hair as well as prevents hair loss and promoting hair growth. Simple avocado paste when applied in hair conditions the hair too.
Papaya: Papaya is rich in nutrients which help preventing baldness, and boosts hair-growth giving strengthen to the hairs. Papaya works greatly also for treating and controlling dandruff. Papaya leaf extracts when used as a conditioner on dull, unruly and lifeless hair, it results into thick, strong, shiny and healthy hair.