Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pramod PandurangYour feedback matters!
Hello. My wife had a throat pain and the ENT doctor has advised to take Ezact MR for 5 days (2 daily 1-0-1) with Ilatop for 2 weeks (0-0-1). But I noticed that Ezact MR is for arthritis related problems. Could you please advise me if it is ok to take Ezact Mr and Ilatop for throat bacteria or infection. Thank you.
Hi I am 24 year female suffering from mild dizziness which is commonly felt when wake up from sleep and mild head ache which is painful when not slept well with sore pain on my skull and sometimes nausea felt and eyes are felt dot blindness and shaky lines on either sights please help me
My mom is behaving like mad. Talking to herself. She is saying that she is hearing some voices. Not sleeping in night. She also said I am hearing buzz sound every time. Is it related to ear problem or any other Mental Disorder?
I am suffering from sub-acute tonsillitis and pharyngitis for last 4 years. The tonsils are not very swollen but there is a white patch on the left tonsil, and overall the throat looks red. I don't get fevers but there is a constant throat irritation. Allopathic doctors and surgeons have suggested a tonsil removal. Please provide suggestion.
My dad snores alot while sleeping which is really irritating for someone sleeping beside him. How to help him to get rid of this problem?
Hi I have cold and nose is blocked for past 2 days, have throat pain and light fever also since last night.
Tinnitus is perception of a ringing noise This signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound.
Tinnitus may be caused by:
- Exposure to loud noise: loud noises emanating from honking, firearms or heavy machinery can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing and tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: due to earwax or fluid present in the ears, leads to tinnitus.
- Fixation of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications can help reduce the severity of the symptoms.