Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. PrabhakarYour feedback matters!
Sometime paining in my heart what is my problem my age 19 years ,weight 62 kg I am daily eating chicken.
How can you eat healthy? This is a question that plagues many of us. The quest for a youthful looking body that is also slim and well-toned is something that we all strive for. On the other side of the spectrum, we also have people who are concerned about too much of weight loss, fatigue and general weakness. So what all can you do to ensure that you indulge in healthy eating for a healthy body and mind? Try these nine tips.
- Eating the Right Carbohydrates: Choose the right carbs that will help you pile up on energy with the right kind of food. Sugar and flour can cause an overload of carbs in your digestive system, while oats, cereals and complex carbs like whole grains are high in fibre.
- Lean Protein: Avoid red meat and make a beeline for fish and other lean protein that will give you omega three fatty acids in the process as well. This includes fish and chicken.
- Good Fats: There are four major types of dietary fat found in food from plants and animals - Good Fats(monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats including omega-3s), Bad Fats(trans fats), and Saturated Fats. Good fats can improve blood cholesterol levels, lower your risk of heart disease, and benefit insulin levels and blood sugar. Omega-3 fats are particularly beneficial for your brain and mood. The best sources are fish, nuts, and seeds.
- Superfoods: Berries and all their variants have come to be known as super foods. These are rich in anti-oxidants which can encourage better brain health. This includes blueberries, cranberries and even salmon and seaweed, used in Oriental cooking.
- Salt Intake: Limit your salt intake but do not cut it out entirely. Ensure that you take NO MORE THAN A TEASPOON OF SALT A DAY. Try to avoid packaged food as it is high in salt content.
- Water: Stock up on water so that you get plenty of hydration and avoid needless snacking. Avoid sugary drinks and too much of caffeine.
- Count the calories you need: Do not simply needlessly cut down on calories, but rather calculate the number of calories you need to function on a normal basis. Then, build a diet chart around this and avoid empty calories like excessive sugary food.
- Breakfast: This is the most important meal of the day which also fuels you into action and can potentially stop you from snacking and overeating.
- Slow: Eat slowly and have small and frequently meals for healthy eating.
Try these healthy eating tips to change your mind set towards food and nutrition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Hello doctor iam naveen age 25 not control for owr self in masturbation in one week two or three days masturbate so any problems comes for me.
Hi. I am suresh. 25 years old. I am suffering from hypothyroid. I am using thyroxine tablets. Recently throat infection came. Please support me.
I have sex problem due to which I have backache, lower abdominal pain and sometime leg joint pain, wat shud I do. Mostly these situation happen after masturbation I am not married, I feel laziness and lack of confidence during sex, some time erection problem which make uncomfortable in front of partner. What shud I do plzzz suggested me some good medicine wat examination shud I done to get rid of these problem completely.
Dear sir, Me jab bhi kuch bolta hu to beech-2 me meri Awaaz dab si jaati he .ye tab jyada hota he jab me emotionally ya anger me kuch bolta hu. Ye kai saal se he kya ye koi throat me problem he ya it's just normal pls. If there is any medicine please suggest me thanks.
My friend is worry about his after marriage life because he told me once he had so many times having intercourse with his partner and now he wants to married but he is worried about what if he can not give birth. He worries too much about this issue He is so tensed what to about it. With your help sir maybe you can solve his issue.Please tell.
5 psychological issues that can cause impotence
In some cases of erectile dysfunction, men are totally unable to get an erection while in others they have trouble a sad man sitting on the street maintaining it for a longer span of time.
Though there can be a lot of physical reasons for ed, but there are some common psychological reasons too, which with professional help can easily be treated.
The inability to perform in bed can be shattering for the self-confidence of both the man and his partner.
Here are few of the common emotional reasons of impotence.
Stress can affect your performance in bed. Getting too overwhelmed by the pressure of your responsibilities at home or at work can make it difficult for you to relax and get into the mood for sex.
Stress caused by fear or worry can leave you with a feeling of uneasiness, making it difficult for you to get an erection.
Once a man experiences erectile dysfunction, he tends to get overly anxious that he won't be able to perform in bed again.
It raises the feelings of self-consciousness during sexual intercourse making it even more difficult to get an erection.
This feeling of anxiety can also be because of many other reasons like relationship problems, past sexual abuse, lack of sexual knowledge or even being in a new relationship.
All these can contribute to the lack of performance in sexual intercourse.
The feeling of extreme sadness due to any possible reason like a bad relationship, a bad career or even a past trauma can result in ed in many men.
Depression leads to more fatigue and tiredness, which lowers your libido.
Even the drugs used to treat depression may lower your sex drive and make it harder to get an erection.
4. Low self-esteem
A negative self-image can lead to performance anxiety and make you worry about how you are going to perform in bed.
Low self-esteem can be a result of anything related to your body image, your past experiences or even an underlying feeling of guilt.
5. Lack of interest
Low libido can dampen your interest in sex and also result in ed.
Loss of interest in sex can be due to anything related to relationship problems, a result of medication or even progressing age.
Other factors like anger or anxiety also contribute to the loss of interest in sex.
These emotional issues can affect your physical ability to get or maintain an erection. Before it becomes a source of distress for you and your partner you should consider seeking medical advice and treatment, so you can uncover the problems which need to be dealt with in order to enjoy physical and emotional intimacy