Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhakar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. PrabhakarYour feedback matters!
Sir I have sex problem my penis doesn't stand properly unfortunately sexual desire is also less. Nd sperm is good I masturbate but problem is penis doesn't stand properly.
Hii im 31 years old. Since 2 days I got blood in my stool. No pain or loose motions or no other problems. My elders said it may be due to internal body heat. What is the solution.
I didn't get proper answer. I'm 24 young Boy I have a problem sexual part sometimes I use to get moody. Doctor I'm Good boy not like tat I didn't behave with anyone like this. I use to get myself and get relax. please help me from this Problem.
Hello. My father is diabetic patient since last 4 years. Only concern how to control his sugar. Already taking ramdev sugar medicine & medicine prescribed by doctor. Please advise.
I am 33 years old and have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes around 6 months ago due to gums bleeding problem and suggested for flap surgery and performed this and when diagnosed my levels were 100/175 and after consulting doctor to control the level they have given glycomet 1Gm SR Mor and Night after food. After one week my levels dropped to 100/145. My father is also suffering with type 2 diabetes. I am non smoker and non alcoholic. My initial HBA1C was 7.9 when diagnosed and after medication it is 6.3 after 4 months. I am taking Glycomet SR 1GM twice morning and night right now is it still recommended to continue with the medicines or it may have any side effects for long run. My problem is that I have lost around 8 kg weight in last 4 months and now my weight around 85.5 and my height is 5’ 11’. Can I stop medication as am doing brisk walking for 1 hr daily and good diet control. I need to keep talking medication? Any suggestions to gain weight back?
Sir, I'm 20 year old. I have hearing and speech problem from 6 year. I take BTE Aids in both ear from AIIMS, DELHI but I feeling that it's no useful. please help me sir. Thnx.
Iam a 22 year male. I have seen black coloured mucus while vomiting today. I often see the same while coughing too. What will be the reason?
The incidences of various heart ailments are on a mercurial rise. The problem is no longer related to old age. There are many young adults in their early 30's suffering from heart problems (mild to severe). Some people swear by conventional medications and therapies. There is no denying the effectiveness or credibility of conventional treatments, but one cannot neglect the side effects that come tagged along. Some of the advanced heart treatments are also very expensive. Does that mean one will never be able to enjoy a healthy and disease free heart? The solution to the problem lies in Ayurveda.
However, both current drug and Ayurveda agree that there are things you can do each day to keep your heart healthy and we have a few recommendations to help you. Pick maybe a couple and begin with those in the event that you like, then include a couple all the more at regular intervals until you are normally carrying on with a heart-healthy way of life. Reward your heart, as well as your whole physiology will be much obliged.
- Mitigate away stress: As indicated by ayurveda, a comprehensive way to deal with heart health obliges you to feed the passionate heart and also the physical heart. The heart is not only a pump — it's the origin of all feelings, whether it's bliss and elation or trouble and dissatisfaction.
- Develop the positive: While averting abundance stress is fundamental to keep the enthusiastic heart from squandering without end, effectively looking for mental and passionate prosperity can help the enthusiastic heart thrive. Ayurveda discusses ojas, the substance that looks afterlife.
- Eat right: Ostensibly the most basic stride you can take towards heart health is to eat a heart-accommodating eating routine. Pick new sustenances over prepared nourishments or remains; light sustenances over rich, rotisserie ones; and warm, cooked nourishments over chilly, overwhelming nourishments. An adjusted cell reinforcement Rasayana, for example, Brahma Rasayana is phenomenal healthful backing, and distributed examination affirms that Amrit decreases LDL cholesterol, which has been involved in plaque develop.
- Eat carefully: How you eat is as essential for heart health (and general health) as what you eat. Eat modestly, the perfect ayurvedic 'part' is the thing that fits in your two measured palms. Try not to skip suppers, since eating three dinners at general times every day "prepares" your processing to suspect and process your sustenance.
Practiced since ancient times, Ayurveda has gained immense recognition and popularity. Ayurveda believes that for a disease free health, the three energies or doshas- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha dosha should be in equilibrium. With Ayurvedic treatment, it is possible to enjoy a healthy heart provided one follows the Ayurvedic treatment and the healthy lifestyle modifications diligently.
Panchakarma: With Panchakarma, one can treat and manage almost all the health disorders including heart problems. The Panchakarma Therapy is carried out to detoxify the body of all the harmful substances and toxins. The detoxification involves five steps (each step specific to certain health conditions). The steps involved in Panchakarma are
- Raktamokshana (purification of the impure blood).
- Vamana (a person is given herbal medicines to vomit the toxins out of the system)
- Basti (involves clearing the rectum of the toxin products).
- Virechana (use of herbal and natural laxatives to flush out the toxins through fecal matter).
- Nasya involves the use herbal nasal drops to carry out the detoxification.
A person is also given Oleation (massaging the body with herbal oil) and Fomentation (made to sweat profusely) before carrying out the treatment to ensure that the toxin becomes soft and loose.
- Stress and anxiety can have a negative impact on the heart and should be avoided. Practicing meditation, yoga, listening to soothing music can work wonders to relieve the stress, doing the heart a world of good.
- Your diet can have an impact on the heart. The saturated and trans fats can be detrimental for your heart. Foods such as cakes, pastries, doughnuts, hydrogenated vegetable oil, margarine, cookies, pies are best left avoided. Instead, opt for the good fats (monounsaturated or polyunsaturated fats) such as ghee, olive oil, mustard oil, flaxseed oil, to name a few.
- Eat the right amount of food (preferably small amounts at regular time intervals). Overeating is unhealthy for the heart.
- Limit your alcohol intake. Quit smoking altogether.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Laziness and healthy heart just don't go together. Exercise regularly (morning or evening walk, jogging, aerobics, cycling, swimming, etc).
- Arjuna, Guggul, and Ashwagandha are wonder herbs that safeguard the heart from various ailments. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!