Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PhanindranathYour feedback matters!
How do I stop over eating after 5 pm. I also want to loose belly fat .quickly. Please help. This is actually the area which makes my body look ugly.
I've pain in my back and in knees since two days. What should I do? And I also want to loose my weight, and used to go to a jog every morning, anything else I can do?
I am suffering from depression from 6 month I always think that I will get heart attack I am fully upset n stressed I have done test if tmt n its positive because of my high bp so please suggest.
I am having a pimples on my face I used every thing But I did not find a good solution yet Give some tips or medicine.
I am 75 years old woman I have severe joint pain in my knees. I think its arthritis problem. What shall I do?
I not went to office for 2 days due to loose motion bcz of talking heavy lunch in hotel with my friends previous day. Feeling weakness even taking tablet given my nabour doctor please mention proper medicine.
Hello Dr. My skin was perfect but now My skin is very dull. I am 20 years old and my skin looks like 30 years old. I have allergy from uv rays. Although I don't spend much time outside. I used lemon and honey mask few months ago and I think bcoz of lemon my skin became more sensitive. Now it's getting worse day by day nothing is helping. My face is dull uneven and getting darker day by day what should I do Dr. please help me.:(
There is a problem with my friend. He is newly married before 2 Months and want to spend some good time with his wife at night. But the problem is like he the sperm comes out early. He is not telling like too much early but want to increase the time to satisfy his wife more. And please do tell the best way to satisfy the girl, and by licking the girls private parts does she get charged. Just tell any one idea to get her charged. Thank you. Will be waiting for your advice on the above topic.
I'm 19 years old don't know why I'm losing my hair's alot how can I stop losing my hair. Please let me know if there is any possibility to stop my hair with help of oil or medicine. Please let me know.
My friend is suffering from cluster headache. He is feeling very bad, please give a suggestion that how to control?
I have rashes in my face and also spots give me some medicines names or tips ya anything that you think right to clear this from my face.
I am 19. I am addicted to mastubaration. I am doing this for the past 4 years. Now i'm suffering from back pain. Could someone please help me to come out of this sinful act!
I am facing a problem for ten days. The problem is that after having intercourse with my wife, the down top part of my penis feels pain. It means the top most part. I do not know the actual word for that. But it feel pain down there. Tell me about this. Is there will be any problem if I still keep doing intercourse. Thanks.
I want to know about kidney failure symptoms in detail Paining in legs is one of the reason for kidney failure please tell in details Thanks.
Is taking protien dite for increasing size good for health and long lasting health If good then which one we should take.
Hi I had sex for the first time last week and I used a condom but when I tried putting the second Condom it was not fully inside So how to wear 2 condoms
I am a 52 years male. Staying away from my family due to my job and my family cannot move with me due to my child's education. I feel very low. This affects my work also. How do I motivate my self.
Gout is a type of arthritis that causes inflammation, usually in one joint, that begins suddenly.
Gouty arthritis is caused by the deposition of crystals of uric acid in a joint.
Gout can cause symptoms and signs such as
Nodules under the skin called tophi,
- Joint redness,
- Swollen joints,
- Joint pain,
- The warmth of the joint.
The most reliable method to diagnose gout is to have fluid removed from an inflamed joint and examined under a microscope for uric acid crystals.
The primary dietary goal for gout is to limit your intake of foods with high amounts of purine in them. Ideally, you will have little or no foods that are high in purine and only small amounts of those with moderate amounts of purine.
Foods considered high in purine content include:
- Some fish, seafood and shellfish, including anchovies, sardines, mackerel, scallops, herring, mussels, codfish, trout, and haddock
- Some meats such as bacon, turkey, veal, venison, liver, beef kidney, brain, and sweetbreads
- Alcoholic beverages
Foods considered moderate in purine content include:
- Meats such as beef, veal, poultry, pork, and lamb
- Crab, lobster, oysters, and shrimp
- Vegetables such as asparagus, spinach, green peas, mushrooms, and cauliflower
- Kidney beans, lentils, and lima beans
Your other goals will be to:
- Lose weight if you are overweight: make sure that you do this slowly because fast weight loss will actually increase the uric acid levels in your blood.
- Drink plenty of fluids: this can help with removing uric acid from your blood. Be sure to limit fluids with caffeine and/or calories; water and seltzer are the best choices.
- Increase your low-fat dairy intake: there has been some research that has shown that those who drink low-fat milk or consume low-fat yogurt have lower uric acid levels than those who do not.
- Keep your fruit and vegetable intake up: you may get a reduction in your uric acid levels by having fruit, such as cherries, and vegetables (those that are not sources of purine), as part of your diet.
- Chronic gout is treated using medications that lower the uric acid level in the body.
- Left untreated, gout can cause irreversible joint damage, kidney problems, and tophi.
- Triggers for gout attacks include surgery, dehydration, beverages sweetened with sugar or high fructose corn syrup, beer, liquor, red meat, and seafood.
- Cherries may help prevent gout attacks.