Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padmaja
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PadmajaYour feedback matters!
well experienced Doctors 100% satisfied.. care like mother.. best suggested place for maternity care
Hi I got love marriage 1 year ago and we have 3 months old baby. Still now also I am living with my husband's parents in their village and my husband had job in some other place and he will come monthly once. When he come he won't spend time with me like talking to me or taking me outside like that. Only during bed time he will come to me. Remaining time he will watch TV or play with mobile all time. Even if I try to talk he won't reply properly. Before marriage he used to talk continuously all day and night and used to show a lot of love on me but now he completely changed. He is just using me for his need that's it. He don't even call me if he goes away to job. I came out of my house and married him without my parents permission by cheating them for him that's why now they are not talking to me and my husband also not showing love on me. I am not at all happy with this life. Please suggest me how could I change my husband.
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I have sexual relationship. She is now pregnant. It is clear from the pregnancy test. She is so much tension now. What should we do? is abortion possible ?
We are well aware that our kidneys perform one of the most important jobs for our body, they drain the waste. Yet, it remains one of the most neglected organs in a lot of cases due to our not being aware. Our kidneys also need nourishment and apart from drinking adequate water at regular intervals, following foods ensure kidney health.
1) Having Cherries - Cherries help reduce the redness & swelling. They contain a good amount of vitamins c, k & b6, folate, citrate as well as magnesium. Cherries are known to reduce uric acid levels in the body and, lowering the risk of gout attacks.
2) Eating Cranberries - There are high levels of vitamin c and manganese in cranberries. Traditionally, cranberries were used to women to cure utis. Pure cranberry juice when mixed with water reduced levels of oxalate and phosphate in the urine, thus reducing risk of kidney stone formation.
3) Consuming Cinnamon - Known for its quality to regulate glucose levels, cinnamon helps the body by offering protection from disorders in blood sugar level. Diabetes can be damaging for the kidneys, by keeping the blood sugar level constant.
4) Kidney Beans - Kidney beans are said to be effective home remedy for kidney stones and have high healing potential.
5) Using Garlic and Onion - Onions and garlic both have a powerful flavonoid called quercetin which protects smokers from kidney damage. Non-smokers get the added advantage of improved metabolism.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.