Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PadmajaYour feedback matters!
- Lose weight if overweight or obese.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Exercise regularly for atleast 30mins.
- Increase the intake of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Choose low fat dairy products over the high fat dairy products.
- Have small frequent meals.
- Include proteins like fish, lean chicken but in baked, boiled or grilled.
- Don’t smoke.
- Don’t drink alcohol.
- Reduce the intake of salt and can use herbs, lemon.
- Avoid sugary and processed foods.
- Avoid fast food and fried food.
- Avoid saturated fats.
- Don’t take stress.
Sir kuch takat ki cheez bata dijiye jo meri weaknesses kam kar jab ki main bata chuki hu I am a pregnant.
Disregarding genital tract infections and issues including the symptoms of the same can lead to problems when it comes to fertility. It may also cause problems in your sexual life. Genital problems can also lead to infertility. These days, infertility is a noteworthy and very important occurrence that plagues many couples.
Common Infections: A large portion of these genital tract diseases occurs because of infections. Salpingitis happens in close to 15% of ladies in their reproductive age and 2.5% of all ladies get to be infertile as an aftereffect of salpingitis by age 35. Many times, symptoms of conditions and STDs like Chlamydia trachomatis trachomatis are usually nonexistent. The real rate of ladies with upper genital tract infections is presumably underestimated.
Infection and Infertility: Infectious agents can hinder different vital human functions, including reproduction. Bacteria, fungi, infections and viruses can meddle with the reproductive capacity in both genders. Diseases of male genito-urinary tract represent around 15% of the instance of male infertility. Diseases can influence distinctive areas of the male regenerative tract, for example, the testis, epididymis and male sex organs and glands. Urogenital diseases at various levels of their advancement, development and transport can affect the sperms themselves in this manner. Among the most widely recognized microorganisms required for sexually transmitted diseases, meddling with male fertility are Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea.
Symptoms: If the following symptoms of a genital tract infection are ignored, it can definitely lead to the person being infertile in some stage of life or immediately. These are as follows:
The signs and symptoms in males are
- Changes in the way you discharge
- Bleeding while urinating or discharge
- Thick white, yellow or green release from the tip of the penis along with pain in urethra or pain while urinating
- A hard but painless sore on the penis along with swelling of the lymph hubs in the crotch
- Pain or uneasiness while urinating or discharge from the urethra
- Difficult or irritated red spots and small blisters on the penis
- Chestnut bits on the hair around the penis
- Gentle delicacy around one of the testicles
- Delicate swelling in the scrotum on one or both sides
- Extreme pain after injury to your penis
The signs and symptoms in women are as follows:
- Irregular vaginal discharge with a pungent smell
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Tingling or itching in the outer area of vagina
- Uneasiness and pain during sex
- Sore vagina
- Foamy greenish-yellow discharge with a foul smell
- Light bleeding after intercourse
- Warts in the vagina
Regular check-ups and visits to the gynecologist are very essential. One should always keep the partner updated about their sexual health problems to practice a healthy and honest relationship and to avoid further contagious infections from occurring.
I missed my periods. It is 20 days late; last week I applied a pregnancy test and that shows negative result. I am a low BP patient and this is not first time with me. If I'm not pregnant what should I do in case of my missed periods. Please prescribe me medicine which helps me to bring back my menstruation cycle and doesn't show adverse affect in Condition.
My doctors will not do blood test on me only urine pregnancy tests and I tested Monday gone Like said and come back not pregnant with clear Blue but I should be pregnant as it said if had sex 2 days before ovulation then most definitely get pregnant as had it in most fertile Times so Do not no if was to early to test or not but he Did cum in me the Wednesday23rd and egg got released friday 25th so it should of hatched because the sperm stays Alive up to 3 days.
As you age your body gives way to a number of health problems including those associated with the bones, ligaments, joints, and muscles. But certain orthopedic problems are very common among the aged due to the different biological changes that occur in the bodies of the aged. Nonetheless, some of these very common orthopedic problems are:
- Osteoarthritis - This is a degenerative condition that occurs in the hands, ankles, fingers, spine and knees. When the condition strikes, it hampers your ability to perform everyday tasks, specifically activities that require you to be flexible, agile and mobile. Although no cure is available for treating this condition, there are certain methods that you can employ to increase flexibility and reduce pain.
- Osteoporosis - Once you cross the 30th mark in age, your ability to absorb calcium decreases and the formation of new bones see a hit. As a result, your body begins to absorb calcium that has been stored in the bones, leading to a weakening of the bones. This condition is known as osteoporosis and is said to occur in individuals above the age of 50.
- Fractures - Fractures are also very common among the aged. They occur due to a decrease in your bone mineral density (it stands for the amount of minerals present in your bone tissue). When this happens, it causes you to suffer from brittle and weaker bones. In combination with physical problems faced during old age, especially vision problems and unsteady body balance, the prospects of suffering from fractures increase significantly.
- Dislocation of bones - Occurring after a fall, dislocation of bones and joints is another common orthopedic problem you may face as you grow old. The initial treatment for any dislocation involves RICE: Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation.
I am suffering for itching problem. Location: both the sides of vagina outer part. Pls help me. I have hypothyroidism & type-2 diabetic problem.
I am having sex for past 4 to 5 months! but my wife s not getting conceived! wat is t problem I don no! we r planning fr a kid soo help us out!
Sir ,my wife getting light bleeding frequently while urinating . She is also having pcod problem . Can you pls advice.
Hi Dr. I am 22 year and I am getting severe stomach pain during my periods from few years. From past 6 months along with stomach pain am getting back pain also. I took treatment from English medicine and Ayurveda but no use. Please suggest something home remedy or exercise or.
Mere left breast me 10dino se pain hota hai press karne par matar ke dane ke equal gaanth feel hota hai.
My wife had her mensuration cycle over on wednesday, then I had sex on thursday noon n I inserted my sperms into her, at that time she peed n had a very little blood coming out, late that night we again had sex n again I accidentally did the same although she went n peed right away, telling me the sperm was out. Next day she had urine check up with a negative results. Early morning on sunday she took unwanted 72 empty stomach on the 65th hour from the first sex. Is there any possibility of her getting pregnant.
Is it natural to get belly bloated during menstrual days especially the first day when I get dysmenorrhea. Before menstruation starting also I had my stomach bloated to some extend. Basically I am not an obese or something but only my stomach appears bloated. Its due to what? Please reply.
I have been suffering from high blood pressure from november, 2015 to till date. My doctor advised me to do some tests regarding lipid profile, blood test, thyroid tech. But everything was normal. Then he prescribed me to have Stamlo 2.5 Daily Once. But till date my BP after having it is 140/90. I've also gained 5 kgs of weight within 4 months. Please give me some advises.
I am 23 years old I have white discharge problem I have husband but if we done sex then I got lot of white discharge I have 3 children and family planning also done I use lot of anti biotic I have to know what should I do?
I m having irregular periods for about 2 years now. I comes afer every one month gap. If its in jan then othr will cm in march. I have thyroid bt I got its treatment done n I am having thyronorm medicine fr it. Is tat a serious problem? Or will it be harmful for me in future?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus is one of the old age problem. CSF tap test helps as a prognostic indicator for shunt surgery.