Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PadmajaYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor I am 56 yrs old Male whenever I touch my left side breast it pain, I can't sleep with breast touching the bed, this pain is for last 2 months.
Hi I had used an I pill last month and my periods were late but I got them on 27th . Will it be late this month too ? Because I still haven't got it and today is 26th.
I am 20 years old. I have periodic problem. Last 2 months I did not get my periods. Pls give me the solution.
How to stop pregnancy? which pill or medicine give to my partner if we have a sex without protection. Also tell the procedure and time period between which pill/medicine have to take and also tell the side effects. Please sort out my problem. I always denied the wish of sex with my partner.
Dear Doctor, Its almost 3 and half years of marriage and we are trying to conceive. I consulted some doctors regarding this, and after several test they said due to over weight and ovary syndrome I am unable to conceive. Right now I m using Obimet and Normoz vit D tablets. My weight is 80kg and height is 5.8 ft My que is just out of anxiety, that is there we have any medication to increase the chances of conceiving, or to boost fertility because day by day we both are feeling depressed please reply Thanks in advance
My Sister is having problem with her every month periods, she got departed with her husband 4 years back and she is facing menstrual cycle problem every month from last 2 years. How to have smooth Menstrual Cycle every month? she used to have menstrual cycle sometime after 2 months or 3 months etc etc your guidance will be appreciated.
Heavy menstrual bleeding, technically called menorrhagia, is one of the most common types of abnormal bleeding from the uterus. Menstrual bleeding is said to be heavy if there is so much blood that a tampon or pad remains soaked for several hours.
Here are all the possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding:
- Hormonal imbalance: Estrogen and progesterone levels are the primary control mechanism for periods. If the ovaries have a problem in functioning, hormonal imbalances may occur. Heavy menstrual bleeding is most common in females who are at the start of menopause. Puberty menorrhagia can occur in adolescents who are experiencing their first menstrual period.
- Fibroids: Fibroids most commonly occur around the age when women can get pregnant. Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous growth on the uterus.
- Ectopic pregnancy: An ectopic pregnancy is when a fertilized egg stays in the fallopian tube, but does not reach the uterus.
- Blood thinners: These are medicines, which are usually anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs.
- Problems with IUD: A non-hormonal intrauterine device is a T-shaped device used for birth control which is inserted into the uterus.
- Adenomyosis: This is a condition in which the muscular wall of the uterus also gets the lining of the uterus intermingled with it. However, this condition is rare and only happens in middle aged women with several children.
- PID: PID stands for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and refers to any infection within the organs of the reproductive system.
- Cancer: Uterine, ovarian and cervical cancer are just some of the cancers, which may cause heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Other diseases: Liver, kidney and thyroid diseases are all included.
I'm not getting my monthly period from last 2 months and I already check 2 times by prega news. Its result is coming negative. and before 2 months back I took the carpela and my thyroid nproteintest is normal. Please suggest.
I have missed abortion. So my doctor suggests me for abortion through pills its a 5 week pregnancy. Would you help me to tell which method is safe medical or surgical. I am really scared.
Does regularisation of thyroid or curing PCOD by massage and acupuncture makes period irregular and prolonged?
To avoid pregnancy lube or pills which is better ,is their any natural ways like eating natural foods.
My wife name is chinku singh (30). For this month she is unable to take period on time further on this her earlier date for last month is passed. If there is any UP and DOWN in female period's date so it harmful for my wife health hence we both are so worried please let us know why the Period won't on time.
I am 27 year old. Ihad two misscarraiges 5 mnths apart. The last one was two weeks before when I was in the 14th week. Everything was okay. Suddenly I had severe abdominal cramps andi had my waters bleeding and baby all come out together. Went to the dctr and had d$c done. Di a blood test after a week and found toxoplasma igm reactive. Was that the cause for misscarraige? I have been given spiramycin tablets for 3 weeks and to recheck after that. Is it the right treatment? but ihave read that this medicine is given only during pregnancy and my pregnacy is over no? how long shud I wait to concieve again soon. Will this infection affect again? my bleedings havnt stopped properly again. Having just slight blood discharges. How long will it take to get everything normal.
It might seem difficult to overcome feelings of it but there are in fact various ways you can deal with it. It is often observed that an individual feels ashamed or guilty about their urges.
In most cases, sexual repression stems from certain social and cultural norms. It affects both the sexes and generally sets off from an early age. Following are the ways to overcome sexual repression:
1. Teach yourself various sexual values - Whenever thoughts of sexual repression cloud your mind and lowers your sexual urges, try getting rid of these thoughts gradually. Replace your depressing thoughts with thoughts about sex being a natural activity. Teach yourself to look at sex differently and stop trying to convince yourself otherwise.
2. Avoid taking negative opinions regarding sex from other people - You might long for a company when you are miserable and sexually repressed. Talking to people who are sexually repressed themselves will do little good as they might impose their own feeling on you. It's best not to take their advice or argue with them. Instead, you can form your own sexual values and strengthen them over time.
3. Be more vocal about sex - This conversation is not the one where you make sexual jokes or is otherwise completely irrelevant and of little use. Pour it and try conveying your feelings to people who are close and empathetic towards you. Interact with your partner and ask about their opinion on sexual repression and healthy sexual ideas.
4. Expose yourself to the sexual values of different culture - According to studies, Holland and Austria are among the most sexually liberal countries. Italy is also considered moderately liberal about its sexual values. You can try knowing about the various countries like Japan which is among the sexually repressed nations. Learning about various ways and forms of sexual repression will broaden our outlook and make you look at sex differently altogether. In a way, it can help you deal with your own sexual repression.
Related Tip: What If You Have Unprotected Sex??