Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P Venkat Rao
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. P Venkat RaoYour feedback matters!
When I open my bra coming back home after some hours , It starts etching badly around cleavage area and under my breasts. What should I do?
Hi every one !Hope doing well. Sometime ago I asked the sexual weakness question and your team answered to me. It was really really helpful to me. But now I face to the new Problem, sperm in my urine. Pleas guide me what should I do? Advice me some medicine if you now its necessary. Kind regards. Hamayon Bilal from Afghanistan.
Hi doctor, 1st time I have intercourse with my girlfriend, the penis is not entering freely into the vagina. Can you help me out?
I am suffering from constipation and in the tym of freshing I puts lots of pressure for move the stool and also with gain soiling still area and I am fresh to easy pls help me I am consulting to many doctor but I am not feel well.
I want to know about actually sugar level ,I want to ask to doc what is the actual filigree of sugar before eating food and what is actual fiber of sugar level after eating food .please tell me .
Is normal therapy can be useful for remove erectile dysfunction. Sir I do sex with protection then I loss erection. Is this possible I use protection then erection loss. Bcoz I don't do sex without protection. Sir please tell me any precaution. Some one says this problem is effect my health and mentally. And I Was gone depress about this statement. Bcoz m gym addicted only. My height 5'8" weight 71 kg.
Hi My daughter is 5 years and 7 month old. She has fever since sunday (8 days). She gets fever (103-104) twice or thrice a day. Usually in morning and evening like yesterday she got fever in morning around 5 am and then in evening around 6 pm. We have done with typhoid, blood test and malaria test, all are normal and She doesn't have runny nose or body ache. She is active when fever is not there. I am very worried for her. Pls suggest what could be the reason here.
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided. Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes:
- Diabetic Retinopathy: When the retina's smallest blood vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
- Cataract: Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day-by-day. Glared or blurred vision is the most common symptom in this regard.
- Glaucoma: When the eye fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular edema: This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic retinopathy. Macula is nothing, but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision: Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.