Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P SarojaYour feedback matters!
My face is glow but my hand is so black because of sunburn. I use sunscreen lotion but it's too much different between hand n my face. So what I should do for fairness of my hand in home. Please tell me urgent.
Eating out and eating healthy usually do not go hand in hand. You would be more likely to gorge on junk food instead of its healthier counterparts while eating out with your family. When it comes to eating out, you may not always know about the healthy items available at your disposal; this very fact pushes you more towards the unhealthier variants.
But hey! We’ve got ways to stop you getting swept off by that hungry tide churning in your belly. Below mentioned are just a few tips that could come in handy, if you decide to finally drop by that uber cool restaurant you were planning to go to!
- Read the menu carefully: Go through the menu carefully before ordering your food. Look for dishes that are less oily and do not contain hidden sugars. If you are not sure about the calorific content of the dish, you could ask the person in charge about it. Or, go for options that you already are aware of; both the food and its supposed calorie content.
- Eat a healthy snack before your meal: To reduce your portion size of the main course, you can eat a healthy snack to act as filler. Opt for healthy snacks such as chickpeas or a handful of almonds before eating out; it can make you eat less during the main course.
- Drink water right before the meal: Drinking a glass or two of water right before the meal serves as a technique widely used by diligent weight watchers. Water contains no calories and acts as an internal cleanser for your body.
- Skip the dessert: The dessert is one portion of the meal that is filled with empty calories. In this country, the dessert occupies a generous space in every foodie’s list and belly. However, remember that it is often the dessert that is responsible for the saggy abdominal fat you hate to look at. If you don’t want to skip the dessert, readily go for simpler alternatives like the humble plain curd topped with slices of fresh fruits or the ever gratifying Greek yogurt. Sweet indulgence at its healthiest best!
- Say vinegar: Might not sound very intelligent, but then try mixing a teaspoon of vinegar to a glass of water and then drink it. Vinegar is known to have properties that reduce your cravings. It also lowers the blood sugar levels in the body. Surprised, you will be.
- Control your portion sizes: The buffet spread could just be your undoing at the dinner table. Don’t get overboard looking at the variety and try to keep a check on the portion sizes. Keep the portions small and avoid taking any extra helping. If the hunger pangs do not subside, go for salads. Don’t get bored already. Salads can come in a delicious platter and amaze you with its health benefits. The Russian salad can never go wrong.
- Avoid carbonated drinks: Carbonated beverages should not be brewing in your head if you are a weight watcher. Cold drinks and other carbonated beverages contain empty calories that should be absolutely got over with; irrespective of how health conscious you are. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am 17 years old .and my height is 5.3 only I want to gain my height minimum 3 inch please give me best answer what I am doing. Note :- my father's height is also 5.3 but my brother is 5.8?
Sometimes blood came from my teeth. Which toothpaste is best for me. Is this defect is genetic? Thanks.
My wife getting left side leg pain, it start from below the knee particular night, when she go to bed. She is 48 years and body weight 98 kgs, local doctor says this is initial stage of arthritis. Please let me know how I can ensure the doctor comment is right and also if the doctor comments are correct than what will be preventive action plan?
I m 18 years old. I have not sleep from last two days and I have fever too. I use many home techniques but not happened.
I am having high B. P for last 2 years and my age is just 20 years and I want to control it now only, I want to free for the cage of medical for the whole life.
I have ovarian cysts, few days before I had an acute lower abdominal pain and was later diagnosed as internal hemorrhaging cyst. And thus had a infection. I was hospitalised for few days. Now I am better and on lupride injections for 3 months. Please suggest if I can do gyming and exercise.
Most brides go to great lengths to look their best on their wedding day, but a few get it wrong. They fall in the trap of quick fixes such as extreme diets and exercise regimes that end up harming their health, sometimes permanently, before their D-day. The fact is that short term changes made in the hope of losing weight quickly are always harmful and useless.
Here are a few healthy and effective tips for brides wanting to get in shape for their wedding day.
- Eat five to six small meals per day: This is a great way to feel full the whole day. This helps you to stay away from mindless snacking, increase your metabolism and decrease consumption of empty calories. You can go for a portion of lean meat, whole grain carbohydrate and a fruit or vegetable every three to four hours a day. You must also consume dairy products regularly for calcium. It’s also good to design and fix your diet plan in advance as you’ll get busier as your wedding day approaches. If you are a working woman, you can cook your meals and freeze them beforehand. This will prevent you from ordering food in. Skipping a meal is a complete no-no as this will make you hungrier later on and promotes bingeing.
- Hydrate well: Keep drinking small quantities of water throughout the day. This will keep you hydrated and make you feel full. Experts say that hunger pangs could actually be a sign that you are thirsty. You should drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily. If you exercise regularly, you need more water. Also if you are overweight, you need to drink more water. Drinking soda or even diet soda does not count as water. These drinks actually dehydrate you.
- Engage in smart snacking to keep yourself energized: Snack right on food items containing proteins, iron, vitamins and whole grains to keep your energy up on days before your wedding. Nutritionists recommend 10 grams of protein and 5 grams of fibre with each meal. Healthy snack options can be oats, sprouts, fruits and cheese. Keep these healthy snacks around you so that you reach for them and not chocolates and pasta when you’re hungry.
- Avoid bloat-causing food items: Bloating makes your stomach look fat. You certainly can’t afford to get a bloated stomach during your wedding. So stay off sugary food items like desserts, candy, juices, cokes and refined sugar found in white breads, rice and pasta. This way you will fit into your wedding dress and feel energized and fit to enjoy your wedding festivities. Opt for natural sweeteners like honey instead and drink more water, soup and fruit to decrease bloating.
How to remove pimples on face for men? Male here from 25 age I was pimples on my face ,so pls help me how to remove that.
What do we mean by Polycystic Ovaries?
Ans: Poly means many (multiple) and cysts are fluid-filled areas. Thus, a woman with polycystic ovaries will have a higher number of follicles (immature eggs which look like small cysts) in her ovaries. Because of more follicles growing in her ovaries, these appear larger in size on ultrasound. It is like to accommodate more number of students in a classroom, we need a larger room.
Polycystic ovaries are very common affecting 20 in 100 (20%) of women.
Having polycystic looking ovaries on ultrasound does not mean you have a polycystic ovary syndrome. Only around 6 or 7 in 100 (6 - 7%) of women with polycystic ovaries have PCOS and we need to look at other symptoms and hormones to diagnose this condition.