Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. P N Anitha
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P N AnithaYour feedback matters!
Dr Anitha, is one of the very few approachable and friendly doctor I've met till date. I had a problem in conceiving. I was suggested to go for IVF from one of the doctor, which made me to loose hope to conceive normal way. I met Dr. Anitha, she said IVF is not required and she gave treatment to conceive normally, she kept her words and now I'm pregnant. Dr. Anitha’s honest and positive approach was enough to boost me and she never let me down. She is not out to make money, but she truly is a soul out for the benefit of mankind, the care, the time, the devotion she spends is unparalleled. she is good after patient care. She responded for all my queries without hesitation. Her attitude makes us feel very comfortable, she's very confident and extremely dedicated. I can say she's proved lucky for me.
The most common dietary problem that every vegetarian comes across is protein deficiency. It was a widely acknowledged fact that animal products are the best protein sources. However, it is no longer so, and vegetarians everywhere can now rejoice!
Here are the 13 best sources of protein for vegetarians:
- Green peas: Green peas are legumes, which are a very good protein source. They contain 7.9 grams of protein per serving.
- Quinoa: Grains usually contain very little protein, but quinoa is unique. It contains 8 grams of protein per serving; and contains all nine important amino acids that your body needs for repair and growth.
- Nuts and nut butter: Nuts are a good source of proteins and healthy fats. However, eat them with caution, as they do contain 160 calories per serving. Butter made from nuts like peanut butter and almond butter is also a good source of protein.
- Beans: Beans are available in a variety of colours and shapes, but all of them have one thing in common that is the high level of protein.
- Chickpeas: Chickpeas are also from the legume family, so they also contain high amounts of protein; 7.3 grams of protein in only half of a serving.
- Tofu and tempeh: Tempeh and tofu are both soy products and they have the highest amount of vegetarian proteins, about 15-20 grams per serving.
- Edamame: Edamame or soybean is excellent for snacking. They contain 8.4 grams of protein in just half a cup.
- Leafy greens: Vegetables usually do not contain much protein, but eating green vegetables will significantly add to your protein consumption. For example, you can eat one cup of cooked broccoli as that contains 8.1 grams of protein.
- Hemp: Blend hemp seeds in smoothies or baked goods to get your daily dose of protein. Hemp contains 10 grams of protein per tablespoon.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds contain 4.7 grams of protein per two tablespoons, making them excellent sources of protein.
- Seitan: This is a meat substitute made from wheat gluten and it contains 36 grams of protein per serving (about half a cup).
- Non-dairy milk: Milk made from soy (best non-dairy protein source), almond, rice and hemp are good dairy substitutes.
- Unsweetened cocoa powder: This will surprise you, but bitter cocoa contains nearly 1 gram of protein per serving (1 tablespoon)! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
After intercourse my wife feels irritation, itching and pain in her genital. She also don't get fully wet before and during intercourse. We are married since 2 and half years. Now we are planning for a baby and suddenly this problem appears. Please suggest.
I give I pill to my girlfriend after 4 days there is little blood dots but when she uses washroom Can any one give me some suggestion.
Flaxseeds are well known for their generalized body health improvement potential as well for their specific "sex-related" benefits especially for men. Sometimes also called as flax or linseed, these small wonders come from the flax plant and contain lingams (substances that are beneficial for the heart and prevent against some cancers).
Flax seeds are an abundant vegetative source of Omega-3 fatty acids which, in turn, are very important for the health of our heart, brain, blood vessels and immune system. Also, flax seeds contain sufficient quantities of minerals such as calcium and dietary ingredients such as fiber.
One of the most "hot" topics of debate among experts today is; whether flaxseeds containing herbal supplements offer any potential for erection enhancement?
The sex benefits of "flax seeds consumption"
- Libido: The sex-benefits of regular flax seeds consumption are well known and well-proven. Studies have shown that the regular (daily use) of flaxseeds helps to increase testosterone which leads to a natural increase in the normal effects associated with testosterone such as sexual desire and male sexual characteristics e.g. development and growth of sexual organs including penis, and testis. Also remember that flax seeds also have essential fatty acids, including omega-3 and omega-6, which are the major building blocks of all sex hormones.
- Male fertility: The flaxseed oil helps to keep your sperms strong and mobile and, therefore is important in the treatment of male sterility (childlessness). For the same reason, flaxseed oil is a very good herbal supplement to consider taking while trying to promote fertility and achieve conception.
With respect to the protein content, flax seeds contain a very important amino acid called as L-Arginine which acts to support male sexual growth and health by increasing sperm count.
My wife have polycystic kidneys also in liver. Can cyst in kidneys & liver curable, due to this cyst she have hyper blood pressure. Thanks with Regards Sanjeev Kumar.
Dont2 - 2. Don't smoke
Babies born to women who smoke during pregnancy are more likely to have a lower birth weight and are at a greater risk for learning disabilities than children born to non-smoking mothers.