Doctor in Suraksha Women and Child Clinic
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Suraksha Women and Child ClinicYour feedback matters!
Dr Anitha, is one of the very few approachable and friendly doctor I've met till date. I had a problem in conceiving. I was suggested to go for IVF from one of the doctor, which made me to loose hope to conceive normal way. I met Dr. Anitha, she said IVF is not required and she gave treatment to conceive normally, she kept her words and now I'm pregnant. Dr. Anitha’s honest and positive approach was enough to boost me and she never let me down. She is not out to make money, but she truly is a soul out for the benefit of mankind, the care, the time, the devotion she spends is unparalleled. she is good after patient care. She responded for all my queries without hesitation. Her attitude makes us feel very comfortable, she's very confident and extremely dedicated. I can say she's proved lucky for me.
"Who are you talking to late at night?"..."Why didn't you pick my call?"..."Why did the lady next door smile at you? Are you doing something behind my back?"
If these questions are bombarded at you quite often, you have come to the right place to seek advice. Trust and deception are probably the two deciding factors of a relationship. While the former can make it, the latter can ruin it. Nobody remains happy in a relationship where one has to deal with a hell of a lot of suspicions quite frequently.
Well, if you are tired of being on the radar every time and can't stand the relationship anymore, it is time you call it quits. But, if you really love your partner and want to take the extra effort of saving the relationship, here are some tips to deal with a suspicious partner.
1. Listen to what they have to say: Listen to your partner's concerns and feelings about you. What are their fears and why? A lot many times, we tend to overlook the minute shortcomings of ours. It happens so unconsciously that we never realize what the other person might feel.
2. Talk to them: As much as listening is important, so is speaking. Explain your feelings and actions to your partner. Let them know how important they are to you, and help them see things differently. Take them into confidence and help in strengthening the bond of trust. Honestly, communication can help in mending a lot of relationship defects.
3. Don't be defensive: Your reason to be defensive can become offensive to your partner and can further severe the relationship. It will act like fanning the flame. Instead, let them vent out and seek for some apt time to respond.
4. Reflect on your actions: If you know, that your partner is protective of you and doesn't like you being close to the opposite sex (maybe some specific people), try to consider their feelings. This way their insecurities would lower a bit and bring you some peace.
5. Make yourself more available: Try to bring yourself at their disposal quite often. Spend some time with your partner and try to be what you were during the dating days. Love and emotionally support them. Be sympathetic towards them.
6. Don't let yourself get affected: Amid all the suspicion and misunderstandings, never let yourself get down with it. Try to be the anchor of the relationship you want to keep sailing all your life. Your sanity and prudence will remain highly critical in re-establishing the foundations of love and trust in your relationship.
Last and not the least seeking counseling:
One has to understand that this suspicious attitude is not always some vicious trait of your partner that has cropped up recently. They might be suffering from deeply ingrained insecurities acquired during childhood possibly due to acute feelings of insecurity and fears acquired from over-controlling, unloving or unpredictable relationship with parents or caregivers. For some, it is congenital. In such cases, it is advisable to consult an expert.
आयुर्वेद में सबसे प्राचीन और सबसे कारगर तकनीक.क्षारसूत्र विधि द्वारा गुदागत रोग-पाइल्स,फिशर,फिस्टूला,पिलोनिडल साइनस का कारगर ईलाज संभव हैं
जी हॉं दोस्तो. सिर्फ और सिर्फ ये ही एक ऐसी विधि हैं जिसके द्वारा जटिल से जटिल, पहले से कई बार ऑपरेटेड भगन्दर रोग और पिलोनिडल साइनस जैसे गुदागत रोगो को बिलकुल ठीक किया जा सकता हैं
सिर्फ ये ही एक ऐसी तकनिक हैं जो भगन्दर, पिलोनिडल साइनस की समस्या से परेशान रोगी के लिए कारगर सिद्ध हो रही हैं
उनको पूरी तरह से उस रोग से मुक्त करके एक नया जीवन देने में सफल साबित हो रही हैं
क्यूंकि दोस्तो भगन्दर और पिलोनिडल साइनस ऐसे रोग हैं जिसका ईलाज और किसी भी पैथी में संभव नहीं हैं
अब तक ऐसी कोई दवा किसी भी पैथी में नहीं बनी हैं जो इन रोगो से रोगी को पूर्ण रूप से मुक्त कर सके चाहे वो एलोपेथी हो या चाहे होमियोपैथी हो या चाहे औषधिय रूप में आयुर्वेद ही क्यूं ना हो
हमारे पास अब तक जितने भी इन रोगो से ग्रसित रोगी आये हैं वो देश, राज्य, जिले के अच्छे से अच्छे अस्पतालो से कई बार दवाई ले चुके थे, कई तो एक बार, दो बार और तो और कई तो बहुत बार ऑपरेशन करवा चुके थे लेकिन फिर भी वो उस रोग से मुक्त ना होकर रोग की जटिल अवस्था में ही पहुंचे थे