Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. P.g.honnagiriappaYour feedback matters!
How can I more energetic, day by day I losing my energy. And I have so many tensions also how to remove and over come it?
I am 24 year old male. I am suffering from weakness since starting of February month. Though I started eating proper meal and sleeping on time so that body clock will be in its normal state, but still I can feel I need some more strength and freshness. I don't what is the reason of this weakness because my blood test result is normal. I have visited 2-3 doctors clinic but these all were proved just waste of money for me. I hope this community will recommend me best medication and diet so I can get well soon. Thank you all.
My age 26 years but my weight only 50 kg also I have loss 2 kg weight from last two month. Kindly suggest to my weight increase.
My figure is not good. Everyone makes laugh of me. I want to get rid of it. How can I make a good figure? Please tell me every possible way to make a good figure within 3 months.
I am prakash my age is 25. My current weight is 58 kg. I want to increase my wait about 70 kg. So my body will look fine. Tell me how to gain wait. One more thing, I have gastric problem too. So tell some very effective way to get rid of this gastric and to gain weight. Thanks,
When some times I will sit for long time or sleeping and then I stand I felling not well. Chakkar ate h.
When you get a compliment, 'smart thinking or you are intelligent or that was intelligent of you', you definitely feel good. These comments fill us with confidence, admiration and pride and we want it to happen to us again and again. But owing to a busy schedule and long working hours it might not be possible. Having said this, it does not mean that a person cannot stay intelligent throughout. This can be easily achieved by regular meditation. Regular meditation and yoga helps the mind to be more reflective and efficient.
Here are reasons how yoga and meditation lead to an intellectual learning and growth:
- Utilizes the brain: Almost everyone uses one half of their brain more and this leads to imbalance. Meditation is believed to sync the left and the right hemispheres, thereby allowing neural connection and great processing power. When logical left and creative right brains start working in harmony, then solving problems becomes easy; and it also increases creativity, deep thinking comes to be known of and concentration and focus magnifies. Highly successful people usually display whole brain synchronization.
- Functional capabilities of brain enhance due to meditation: Research backs it that meditation increases the gray matter thickness of the brain regions, thus making the brain smarter, bigger and faster. This is very similar to doing physical exercise which makes the muscles denser and stronger. The increase in Functional Capabilities of brain is based on the concept of neuroplasticity, which states that our intelligence is not based on genetics and there are some things which can be done to improve the way our brain works. Meditation is a good brain enhancer with an ability to increase intelligence.
- Beneficial brainwave patterns can be seen: Meditation can help to guide the brainwaves into beneficial frequencies. The frequencies: alpha, theta and delta when guided can show case a myriad of benefits including idea generation, creativity, cognitive functioning, and intellectual capacity. Meditation helps to transform these beneficial states of mind and help boost the IQ.
- Develops intuition and insights: These are generally obtained through listening and developing to the inner voice. Thus meditation forms to be the basic key to tap these latent abilities. The intelligence can be mapped through tests and quizzes and is valuable at each level to stimulate insights and creativity. As per some people, inner intelligence, is considered to be the most important and best success in the world. Successful people including Steve Jobs have stated that their super revolutionary ideas and business acumen came through their intuition.
- Meditation helps in improving both short and long term memory: The key memory areas hippocampus and frontal lobe show increase in activity during meditation. By stimulating these areas, the short and long term memories are improved.
I just want to increase my weight. In spite of taking good food daily, my weight is not increasing and I am very thin. Please help me how can I increase my weight.
Someone told me that you should not drink milk at night. I want to ask that why one should not drink milk at night? Does it harm?
I am 70 years, having both Knee pain since two years. X ray and MRI has shown that gap between the joint has reduced, Hence knee replacement is advised Can Ayurveda medicine help me on this issue.
My height is 5.3" but my weight is 44 kg. I am underweight girl of 17 years. My wrist is too thin like 4 years old child. Please suggest me some diet schedule or exercises for gaining my weight.
I am 25 year old male. I weigh less than 50 kg and I am 5 feet 9 inches tall. I have a problem with my appetite. I feel full even after consuming very less food. Therefore I cannot eat more and not able to put on weight. How can I increase my appetite?
I have been a diabetic patient for eight years with weight 56 kg. And height 5'6" If I want to increase my weight by 65 kg, so what will be the healthy steps to acquire it. I take insulin MIXTARD 30 HM 14-14 units before Breakfast and in Dinner-with one table Diapride.
My mother is 47 years old. N she has a terrible knee pain now. She had this since years but it was not this serious. Her left knee seems to be bend outwards. N she has a heavy body. Doctors said no to knee transplant. N told her do some exercise. We think probably loosing some weight would ease her pain. N she cud be at least able to walk properly. Can you pls pls suggest some weight loosing tips. For her. Which would actually help.
Hi i am 26 year old female. Have vitamin d3 approx 16 ng/ml. I have alot of body pain and leg pain. I have alot of weakness plus skin is getting darker. My weakness and muscle pain is not letting me enjoy my life. What to do. I am lactose intolerant.. Doc suggested to take vitamin d3 60k. I took it in granules but pack says take with milk. What should I do. Should I take the tablet of vit d3. please give some treatment for lactose intolerance.
My height is 5.3 I want to it complete 5.7 or 5.8 and my weight is 43 kgs so I want to gain weight so please help me for that.
Coconut oil and cholesterol
About 70% of the fats in coconut oil are saturated fatty acids known to raise cholesterol. Another 14% or so are shorter chain fats called mcts, whose effects on cholesterol appear to be neutral. About 3% of the fat is stearic acid, which also doesn't affect cholesterol. Coconut oil also contains small amounts of mono- and poly-unsaturated fats, which are not thought to raise cholesterol
Mustard oil and cholesterol
Fats, oilseeds, and nuts play an important role in our diets. Mustard oil is a type of fat, which is extracted from mustard seeds through pressing of seeds and is filtered using the distillation process. Mustard oil has got a typical pungent and sharp flavor that is because of the presence of a compound called allyl isothiocyanate. This oil has about 60% monounsaturated fatty acids (mufa), 21% polyunsaturated fats (pufa) and about 12% saturated fats. A higher amount of mufa and pufa distinguishes it from other types of fats. These fatty acids are also called 'good fats' as they do not get deposited on arterial walls. Mustard oil contains glucosinolate, which basically works against microbes and adds on to the oil's health benefits.