Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. P.C.MohanYour feedback matters!
I had a accident some year ago and I lost my proper working of right leg (Nerve block). Give. Some ways.
I am 35 female when in morning I get up I have headaches for 2 hrs what should I do is it migraine or anything else.
I am 22 year old and I have brain cancer and no one operate me how should I do please help me doctor.
MY SISTER IS A DEPRESSION PATIENT AND NOW WITH INSOMNIA SYMPTOMS.PLEASE SUGGEST ANY MEDICINE FOR MEMORY AND DEPRESSION.
After a hard day the only relief one has is to get a good night’s rest and drift off to the world of sweet sleep. You might find yourself wide awake at night, even when your body is extremely tired. This difficulty to fall asleep naturally is called insomnia. If this inability to sleep continues for a long time, it becomes a sleep disorder and can cause many physical and health issues.
Reasons behind Insomnia
The lifestyle of the twenty first century can be very demanding. A disorder like Insomnia can be easily triggered with various factors they include:
1. Emotional stress: The rollercoaster of emotions that one deals with had a huge effect on their sleep cycle. A stressed mindset will find it hard to be put to rest and as this unwanted stress continues each day.
2. Fluctuating hormones in a woman’s body: Women tend to be the victims of insomnia more often than their male counterparts. These changes may include conditions such as PMS, menstruation problem, pregnancy and menopause.
3. Use of caffeine and anti depressants: Excessive coffee drinkers might find it difficult to relax their brain, since the caffeine in tea and coffee keeps one brain alert, hence too much of caffeine consumption can be a cause of insomnia. Even smokers might face the same problem since the nicotine acts as an alerting agent.
4. Systemic disorders: Disorders like Asthma and Hyperthyroidism and other various medical conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma, arthritis, allergies, hyperthyroidism and Parkinson’s disease can do the same.
Treating insomnia with homeopathy
The reason why Insomnia can be treated the best way through homeopathy is because this treatment is both free from any side effects and is quick in its effects as well in comparison to other conventional methods which induce artificial sleep that can have harrowing effects. On the contrary, homeopathy is a completely natural treatment that doesn’t include any artificial drugs and its small doses work just the right way.
1. Coffea Cruda is a homeopathic medicine that is most often used for treating insomnia of acute origin or when the disorder only lasts for a brief moment of time. As the name suggests it is made from coffee beans.
2. Nux Vomica is more suited when insomnia is due to the abuse of stimulants like too much of alcohol, coffee or nicotine. Other medicines such as opium, aconite, arsenic are also recommended by a specialized homeopath.
It is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath before taking any medication.
I am from Jaipur, my mother is 50 year old and suffering from complicated HSP Henoch-Schonlein purpura and MND Motor neurone disease . Is there any cure of disease. Should I approach to hospital in New Delhi or somewhere else. please suggest.
Hi Doctor, My husband age is 39 weight is 66 kg height is 5 feet 4 inches. He is suffering from insomnia for past 1 year and now his bp is in level 170/110 as he is not getting adequate sleep. We took ECG as his bp level is high but it looks normal. Please advice how to cure insomnia and will curing that reduce blood pressure.
Neuro linguistic programme (nlp) can bring about long lasting changes in behaviour. It is believed to recognise the connection between the neurological process (neuro) language (linguistic) and behavioural patterns learned through experience (programming) that can be changed to achieve specific goals in life.