Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nivedita Chandrasekhar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nivedita ChandrasekharYour feedback matters!
I had sex with fiance but did not ejaculate, it was inside for few seconds then I take out can she be Pregnant. Please guide me.
every time I have vaginal discharge from many years. Few days ago my boyfriend rubbed his penis outside my vagina. He did not enter his penis inside my vagina. He ejaculated on my vagina. Outside.which I wiped with water. And from that day i'm in so much worried about chances of pregnancy and i'm in stress and anxiety I have vaginal discharge which is white and non sticky. Am I pregnant?
I am a 7 month breast feeding mother, last month I had my menstrual periods after 5 months, however it didn't occur this month, and it's 15 days late by now. Tested twice with prega news and I can but the result is negative. Please suggest what may be the reason for delay in MC? Should I go for any more test or is it normal?
My partner's lmp is 16/03/2015. On 28/04/2015 evening she faced some bleeding and it repeated on 30/04/2015 with pain in lower abdomen. On 1st may 2015 (6weeks 1day) I got an usg and it found a well defined g sac and fhr 109 bmp. For last few days she lost all her pregnancy symptoms. She takes 1 tablet of folic acid and 100mg progesterone capsule (2 per day). Some time I feel pain in lower abdomain and a constant backache in lower portion of her spinal cord. Please suggest me. I don't understand how my baby is. A minimal hemorrhage of upper pole of g sac was also noticed in the usg hcg level as on 06/05/2015 is 1, 68, 076 please suggest.
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with Homeopathy. The best part of Homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, making it a much safer form of treatment. The fact that Homeopathy is both cost efficient and holistic or permanent in its cure, is one of the key benefits of this treatment.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of Homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of European Union Legislation and European Pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Effective and Permanent cure: Acute or Chronic - homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases. There are least chances of reoccurrence of the disease, with this medication.
- Gentle way of treatment and easy to administer: One of the vital reasons behind prescribing homeopathic medicine over conventional drugs is its gentle nature. The doses are in the form of sweet globules and thus are consumable by people of all age groups. Those who do not want to consume the sweetened globules have provision for liquids, powders or dissolvable tablets. The best part is that there are no injections! It boasts of non-invasive therapy and avoids surgery. It can be very well incorporated along with other therapies and medication.
Further, the medications of homeopathy are non-addictive in nature unlike some of the chemical antibiotics. Studies have shown that with appropriate medical treatment, homeopathy can reverse even the most chronic disorders with its gentle approach.
I recently got married but my she is not getting pregnant couple of month what will be the reason is there any day for intercourse as I have done my semen analysis and the motility is 53% does it effect to the pregnancy and also men thyroid please suggest to become soon father.
There are various reasons that might cause issues in bed, most of which are psychological. Anxiety and self-doubts majorly affect your mind and as a result, you might face problems in your sex life. Reproduction has little to do with a great and pleasurable sex life. Lack of intimacy or lack of sex may cause the couple in question to drift apart. Conflicts may arise and they might face other relationship problems. This makes sex an important aspect, as identifying the issues you have in bed might not only solve your sex-related problems, but it also makes life better in various other ways.
Possible reasons for having issues in bed
- Laziness: This is a major concern. Lack of enthusiasm and laziness can be reasons why you face issues in bed. Taking initiative is the main point when it comes to sex. If you notice that your partner is no longer taking initiative, this is the point where you indulge in self-doubts and this leads to sexual performance anxiety.
- Lack of emotional connection: The emotional connection between you and your partner plays a vital role. Emotional and physical compatibility are directly proportional. A couple who is not emotionally compatible cannot have the expected level of physical intimacy. Communication, some alone time, romantic dates or simply watching a movie together might strengthen the level of emotional connection, thereby solving issues in bed.
- Lack of self-confidence: Body image is a major factor that influences self-confidence when it comes to sex. Body changes are inevitable and you might not be in the same weight throughout. Your level of fitness keeps on varying and this should really not be a problem when it comes to sex. Complementing each other is important. If that does not work out, you can opt for couple exercises and get fit or maintain your optimum weight together with your partner.
- Parenting: In the case of women who are parenting, they are preoccupied with various other work and they might not be very much involved in sex as they used to be. This might cause issues between the partners. Again, this is when you communicate how you feel about it. Working things out is simple, but communicating the issue is the real solution.
- Frequency problems: There might be a problem when one person in a relationship feels that the other does not want to have sex as frequently as he or she wants it. The number of times you want to have sex and the time when you want to have sex may differ. These differences should be worked out. Catering to the needs and desires of one and another is important for the success of the relationship, both physically and emotionally.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!