Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am 22 years old. I am married. Its been 6 months I got married. Now I notice a milky fluid coming out of my breast when I press it. My periods date are all normal. Is there any problem regarding this. I am not pregnant also. Should I consult a doctor?
If you are concerned about your heart’s health, it is important for you to make some dietary modifications. Simple changes in your everyday diet may offer benefits, which help in preventing future heart problems. If you suffer from high blood pressure or high cholesterol or have atrial fibrillation.
Here are some tips regarding the best diet for protecting your heart:
- Believe in the food hype: Having healthy meals is certainly beneficial and makes a big difference to your heart health. Consuming meals which contain vegetables, grains, low fat dairy and lean meat will allow you to live a longer and healthier life.
- Avoid crash diets: A crash diet may be effective, if you want to fit in a dress within one month. However, for improving your heart health, undertaking different fad diets is not useful. Meals in which a certain type of nutrients such as carbohydrates or fats are ruled out are not beneficial as well. You should have a sensible approach towards your diet and focus on food products such as vegetables, whole grains and lean meat.
- Do not overeat: Overeating will lead to weight gain and commonly, many people get heart attack after taking a big meal.
- Eat less salt: You should consume less amount of salt in your diet and do not eat more than one teaspoon of salt a day. Avoid any food item which contains high amounts of sodium. Salt is responsible for increasing blood pressure.
- Limit your intake of alcohol and caffeine: In case you suffer from atrial fibrillation, you should avoid caffeine and any other stimulant as they tend to trigger the symptoms. You must drink moderately as consuming more than one drink a day increases your risks of having heart problems.
- Choose meat wisely: You should avoid red meat, which contains large amount of saturated fats as these are not good for the heart. You should choose the leanest cuts of meats and trim all fat from it. You should opt for cuts such as flank, rump roast, tenderloin and sirloin. Pork tenderloin, chicken and turkey breast are other alternatives.
- Add fish to your diet: Fish is essential for improving your heart health. Try to avoid having deep fried fish and choose grilled fish or roasted fish, which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Consume fishes like tuna, salmon, trout and sardines.
You should also add whole grains to your diet. They are effective in controlling blood sugar and lower the chances of diabetes. Hence, the risks of heart diseases are less if you do not have diabetes. Whole grains also help with weight loss, which is beneficial for the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am getting married soon. It's going to be a first time for both of us. What precautions/preparations/contraceptives should we take for the first time.
How Gender Identity Disorder can be treated?
Tips to stay healthy forever.
1. Eat local fruits. Like banana, grapes, chikoo, mangoes. All fruits have fructose so it doesn't matter that your eating a mango over an apple. A mango comes from Konkan and an apple from Kashmir. So mango is more local to u.
Eat all d abv fruits even if you have diabetes as d fructose will eventually manage your sugar
2. Choose seed oils than veggie oils. Like, choose groundnut, mustard, coconut. Don't choose chakachak packing oils, like olive, rice bran etc
Go for kachchi ghani oils than refined oils
3. Ghee n it's benefits.
Eat ghee daily. How much ghee we shud eat depends on food. Few foods need more ghee then eat more n vice versa. Eat ample ghee. It reduces cholesterol.
3. Include coconut. Either scraped coconut over food like poha, khandvi or chutney with idli n dosa
Coconut has zero cholesterol and it makes your waist slim
3. Don't eat oats, cereals for breakfast. They r packaged food n we don't need them. Also, they r tasteless n boring n our day shouldn't start with boring stuff.
Breakfast should be poha, upma, idli, dosa, paratha
4. Farhaan akhtars new ad of biscuits - fibre in every bite. Even ghar ka kachara has fiber, likewise, oats have fiber. Don't chose them for fiber. Instead of oats, eat poha, upma, idli, dosa
5. No juices till you hv teeth in your mouth to chew veggies n fruits
6. Sugarcane is d real detox. Drink d juice fresh or eat d sugarcane
7. For PCOS, thyroid - do strength training and weight training and avoid all packaged food
8. Rice - eat regular white rice. No need for brown rice. Brown rice needs 5-6 whistles to cook n when it tires your pressure cooker, then why do you want to tire your tummy.
A white rice is hand pounded simple rice
Rice is not high is gi index. Rice has mediun gi index n by eating it with daal / dahi / kadhi we bring its gi index further down
If we take ghee over this daal chawal then d gi index is brought further down
Rice has some rich minerals n you can eat it even three times a day
9. How much should we eat - eat more if your more hungry, let your stomach be your guide n vice versa
10. We can eat rice n chapati together or only rice if you wish. It depends on your hunger. Eat rice in all three meals without any fear.
11. Food shouldnt make you scared like eating rice n ghee. Food should make you feel good
12. Never look at calories. Look at nutrients
13. No bread, biscuits, cakes, pizza, pasta
14. Ask urself is this the food my nani n dadi ate? if yes then eat without fear.
15. Eat as per your season. Eat pakoda, fafda, jalebi in monsoon. Your hunger is as per season. Few seasons we need to be fried food so eat them.
16. When not to have chai - tea - don't drink tea as the first thing in the morning or when you're hungry. Rest you can have it 2-3 times a day n with sugar
17. No green tea please no green, yellow, purple, blue tea.
18. Eat all of your traditional foods
19. Strictly no to packaged foods/drinks.
20. Exercise/walk more to digest and stay healthy.