Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nishanth Hiremath SYour feedback matters!
My father got malaria 2 times in a gap of 1 month. Followed medications regularly and again after 2 months he is in a state of malaria. What can we do to completely cure this disease.
I have Erectile dysfunction for 3 year. If I start the treatment than what is cost of treatment and for short which medicine I should take.
HI! I'm 31 years old. I Would like to know how can I stop masturbation? Leme inform you that, right from 6th Standard I have been masturbating everyday. Though I have sex with my partner I still masturbates. It has become like a habit. Guide me how to control the feelings & stop masturbation. Though am tired or busy in work or suffering with illness I still do it.
I am getting a cheesy like substance while rubbing on my penis and when I take bath it gets removed but after a while it again comes I am asking this question 4 tym Plzz prefer a perfect solution.
My pennis is erecting when I feel libido. But I can not withstand that for even a minute. It is dropping before insertion and total semen is coming out. I'm in a confusion whether it is erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation. Please let me know to take proper treatment.
For some time now I observe that I get bad throat regularly. Sometimes I feel chocking and am unable to speak. I don't know the exact reason but it lasts for few hours.
Hello, I m having premature ejaculation and suffering from many years I m going get married soon., kindly give me advice.
I have no addiction of alcohol no smoking 6months doing masturbation now stopped in future is there any sexual problems occur? In a week 3times masturbation will done it will make any problems come in future? Is there any treatment?
I want to use Durex latex condoms. Is it safe to use? Does condom usage cause any allergy or side effect?
I am getting erection whole day even if i do not see some things which are erongenous. Even my penis size has increased in last three months to 6 inches. Can any one tell me is this Normal or I need to take treatment for this?
No diabetes and hypertension. I took medicine viagra. By using viagra I got headache. Not good sex drive. No sexual infection. Every test I have taken every thing is normal including sperm count motility .blood flow also normal I have tested ultrasound too. But I'm facing erection problem. My erection is not hard and standard.
I have a sleeping problem. I wake up very late in the night. What should I do o that I can sleep at proper time.
I am 24 years old. I have hyperthyroid (HIGH TSH). My gallbladder consist of a polyp of 3 mm. I feel very uncomfortable in my stomach. It feels extreme heaviness, tightness and pain in my stomach. My stomach always get bloated. I can not bend, sit or lay down properly. Feel stretch in my stomach when I lay down.
My eyes itching and burning like sensation i'm feeling and water is flowing what could be the reason for this? please help me would I will get eye sight?
While we all believe that green leafy vegetables are to be included as part of our regime, not all of us know in detail the amount of goodness that is packed in these. The first thing that comes to mind at the thought of leafy green vegetable is the tender, green, luscious looking spinach. However, not all of us know the amount of goodness and nutrition it stores within in. Spinach, though appears to be delicate and light, puts up a strong fight against inflammatory problems, stress-related problems, cardiovascular issues, bone diseases, and various types of cancers.
- Minerals and vitamins: Fresh green spinach is loaded with a multitude of vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C and K. Major minerals contained in spinach include manganese, iron, magnesium, copper, potassium, phosphorus, and selenium.
- Anti-cancer benefits: The antioxidant properties in spinach come from carotenoids and flavonoids, and it is loaded with about a dozen flavonoid compounds, thereby getting a strong anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties. Spinach helps in reducing inflammation in the stomach lining and other areas, thereby reducing chances of intestinal cancer. It also provides significant protection against prostate cancer. The incidence of skin papilloma is also reduced with increased consumption of spinach.
- Anti-inflammatory benefits: The good amounts of vitamin C, E, A, zinc, manganese, selenium are beneficial for reducing stress and thereby reduce incidence of heart attacks and high blood pressure. Spinach also is rich in protein and contains some peptides (small protein units) which inhibits angiotensin-converting enzyme, which is responsible for increasing blood pressure. This is another way how spinach helps lower blood pressure.
- Eyes: Lutein and zeaxanthin are two carotenoids, which protects the eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Bones: The bacteria in the stomach convert vitamin K1 in spinach to vitamin K2. While vitamin K1 supports the bones by reducing the number of osteoclasts (cells that break down bones), vitamin K2 activates osteocalcin, which promotes bone formation. The high levels of calcium and magnesium only make it even better for the bones.
- Digestive system: With the good fiber content it has, there is reduced instance of constipation. The anti-inflammatory property helps keep the stomach lining healthy and less prone to ulcers. It also helps flush out toxins and keeps the body alkaline, which helps beat stress.
- Skin: The various minerals and vitamins in spinach reduces chances of skin infections and also adds to the glow of the skin. The itchiness and dryness of the skin also is reduced with regular use of spinach.
So the next time you are thinking, which is one thing you should pick up when you go to the market, think spinach.