Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nishanth Hiremath S
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nishanth Hiremath SYour feedback matters!
I had a problem I can't breath easy, my sputum from nose comes with blood and a terrible cough. And I had a pain in my left chest, I went to hospital and treatment they checked my pulse and pressure then said everything is fine but you have a huge sputum in chest. Then they gave me some medicines tab maxim 400 mg and syrup dextrokuf. Now I feel good cough is cleared and the blood comes in my sputum are stopped. Now my problem is chest pain and I can't breathe normal. I afraid Is I still have a symptom of cancer.
With viral fever on the rise it is advisable to prevent yourself against dengue and chikungunya. Dengue is caused by a family of viruses that are transmitted by mosquitoes. It is an acute illness of sudden onset that usually symptoms such as headache, fever, exhaustion, severe muscle and joint pain, swollen lymph nodes, and rash. The presence of fever, rash, and headache is particularly characteristic of dengue.
Most common symptoms of dengue are:
Symptoms, which usually begin four to six days after infection and last for up to 10 days, may include
- Sudden, high fever
- Severe headaches
- Pain behind the eyes
- Severe joint and muscle pain
- Skin rash, which appears two to five days after the onset of fever
- Mild bleeding (such a nosebleed, bleeding gums, or easy bruising)
How to diagnose and prevent against dengue?
Diagnosing dengue fever: Blood test to check for the virus or antibodies to it .IgG AND IgM for Dengue Fever.
Prevention against dengue fever:
- Stay away from heavily populated residential areas, if possible.
- Use mosquito repellents, even indoors.
- When outdoors, wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants tucked into socks.
- When indoors, use air conditioning if available.
- Make sure window and door screens are secure and free of holes. If sleeping areas are not screened or air conditioned, use mosquito nets.
Role of homeopathy in treating dengue:
Homeopathy treat the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individual examination and case analysis which includes the medical history of the patient physical & mental constitution, family history, presenting symptoms, underlying pathology etc. A homeopathic doctor tries to treat more than just the presenting symptoms. The focus is not on curing the disease, but to cure the person who is sick; to restore for health. If a disease pathology is not very advanced homeopathic remedies to give a hope for cure; even in incurable case the quality of life can be greatly improved with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicine help to increase the platelet count and immunity of the patient. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 35 just came know my sugar levels is 258 by acu check & very next day it was 140. suggest me what is my next step.
If I person suffering from mild mvp then in future can person suffering from serious heart complication .Please tell.
Hi sir. This is prashanth age 18 male. I'm addicted to Internet, I use Internet almost 12-13 hours, Some times will have severe eyes pain/head ache. please help me out & suggest any glasses or preventions.. Thanks.
Summertime is the season when millions of people decide to "rough it" in the wilds of Nature - or at least a good state or national park. Many couples find that the fresh air adds a new level to their friskiness - which is good both for a guy's penis health (use it or lose it, after all) and the couple's sexual health. But a few helpful sex tips may be in order to make the camping bed-downs even more pleasurable.
A few sex tips for camping
- Pick the right tent. Experienced campers know this, but for the novices out there: tents are much smaller than their labeling leads one to believe. A "two-person" tent usually is just big enough for two people to lie side by side, with absolutely no extra room. It's possible to have lovely sex in such circumstances, but - especially for the more sexually gymnastic - selecting a bigger tent is the way to go.
- Bring an air mattress. Many movies make sex on a forest floor look primal and exciting, but the truth is that rocks and roots can cause a bit of discomfort, especially for whoever is on bottom. Having an air mattress (or two) not only makes sleeping more comfortable- it makes activities preceding sleeping much more enjoyable.
- Remember the silhouettes. Lanterns and flashlights are necessities when camping - but couples may want to turn them off when they start getting active. Unless, of course, they want their neighbors to observe their sexual technique via the moves their silhouettes make on the tent walls.
- Opt for sheets. Most men tend to work up a bit of a sweat during sex, especially if the weather is hot and muggy. Rather than getting a sleeping bag all soggy, bring along some sheets and place them over the sleeping bags and air mattresses to absorb excess fluids and odors. Then hang the sheets outside the tent to dry overnight.
- Use a condom. Even if a couple has been together a long time and no longer need to use any condoms, most sex tips experts would agree that condoms and camping go together. There's less likelihood of semen leaking out onto that expensive sleeping bag.
- Don't forget wet wipes and baggies. Tents are very enclosed spaces, and during hot weather, they can really emphasize odors. Having wet wipes handy to wipe off sweaty, fluid-laced areas of the body can help keep the air in the tent fresh. After wiping, put the used towelettes (and condoms) in a handy baggie, and leave the baggie outside the tent. (And remember to take it to the trash in the morning.)
- Consider the neighbors. The thin fabric walls of a tent are not exactly the latest word in soundproofing - so unless a couple is in a truly secluded spot, or unless they don't mind smirks and glares from fellow campers, they need to keep the noise to a minimum. It's probably not a bad idea to bring along some quiet music to play to help cover up some of the sounds that go with intense lovemaking.
The above sex tips can help make a camping trip into a romantic bonding experience. To be properly prepared, a man wants to make sure his own tent pole is in good shape, so he should regularly use a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Since keeping odors to a minimum in the enclosed tent space is desirable, he should select a crème with vitamin A. Also known as retinol, vitamin A has anti-bacterial properties that can help prevent unwanted regular penis odor. The best crème will also include vitamin B5, aka pantothenic acid, which is required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.