Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Nirmala BYour feedback matters!
I am facing Frequent Wet Dreams (Nightfall) since last 2-3 years, from last 6 months, it occurring at least 4-5 times a week. Please help to get rid of excessive nightfall. I'm not into any sexual activity or watches porn. I tried feeling my mind positive things still it happens. It occurs without any kind of nasty dream. I don't understand what's wrong with my body. Please Help me out.
Cold allergy (running nose, eye itching, stuffy nose. I had past 10 years, still not yet cured after under went various medical treatment. Recently consulted with allergy and asthma specialist doctor. Doctor refereed some test to take out, the test result shown as positive as (house dust mite. Please help me out of this.
I have nose allergy. In night my nose is choked. I can't breathe properly. And I have fever from two days. I take medicine from doctor but problem is same. Please recommend medicine and also allergy in throat.
I was a good sportsman in school. Now I am 22 years old. Now if I start run after 5-10 minutes I feel tired & I feel trouble in breathing. What is my problem?
I have one side head ache from 2 months when I had an accident and injury on head. What should I do?
Hlo sir. Meri mother ko fever hua tha winter me. Uske baad unko bones aur joints me dard start ho gya. Abi 5-6 months ho gye thik nhi ho rha. Thoda b kaam kr Leti h to phir hila b nhi jata. Doctors ko b dikhya h bt koi asar nhi ho rha h.
I am not able to control masturbations. I am doing it constantly, at least 3 times a day. Without doing it I don't get proper sleep. Tough I don't feel like masturbation, I watch porn n do it. Cannot control, please suggest me what to do. There is slight pain in my balls.
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart