Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ninan Thomas PanickerYour feedback matters!
Dr. Ninan Thomas Panicker - a very simple down to earth doctor who easily relates with his patients. We had the opportunity to get my father and father -in law treated through him. His expertise and approach gave us ample confidence and comfort. Truly one of the most revered doctors and one whom you could confidently refer to any one. Thank you doctor for the exemplary service you do for your patients. God bless you abundantly
Dr. Ninan Thomas is friendly, gives you time and listens patiently. I had a prostate surgery done by him and beginning with consultation before the surgery and the follow-up later he guided me through it all, giving me the clarity I wanted and building my confidence. I would gladly recommend Dr. Ninan to anyone looking for a Urologist's reference.
Dr.Ninan Thomas is one of the best Urologist in Bangalore and gives best treatment to the Patients and have had good experience with him through his treatment. Thanks Doctor
Dr. NINAN IS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR AND SINCERE TO HIS PROFESSION. HE IS A GOOD LISTENER TO HIS PATIIENT'S PROBLEMS AND GIVES BEST TREATMENT AT AFFORDABLE RATE.
Nirmal Bb Pavamani
Even in his busy schedule, he welcomes all patients with a cheerful smile.
outstanding, highly personalised care. Thank you docotr
He is the best urologist in Bangalore.
Hello Dr. Doctor am suffering with bladder infection from my childhood .is palm wine one glass dosage will help me .can you pls help with out from this problem .thank you doctor.
Dear sir I am 40 years men since last 3 months problem in fissures and burning pain after stool, need to solution only homeopathy and ayurvedics.
Sir, my father age 68 nw they hv problem ab BP. Last year 2 year back he was operated for structure urethra and prostate. Recently he is suffering from Blood pressure, n normal fever alternatively in month. So I wanted to ask tht operation is causing for Blood Pressure? Or please tell me disadvantages or effects of tht operation.
He is suffering from jaundice and and what eat and what not I remember not all so please give suggestions for diet plan also he had a calculus in right kidney please say about it.
When I do urine everything is normal but when I finished doing afterwards drops of urine still comes like leakage.
I have urine Problem whenever I go for urine my lower side below my tummy its paining a lot and it's feel like something was trapped in my ovary its really painful for me please help me out.
I had stones in kidney last year. I took homeopathic medicines through the consultation of doctor for treatment of stones. Meanwhile, I masturbated three-four times while taking medications. I have been recovered from stone problems, but I got moving pain in the right side from testicular joint to leg, and sometimes in place of groin muscles. Also the angle of right testicle is slightly upward but not normal. I feel slight pain in upper part of right testicle which is swelled little bit. Please suggest what to do. I am very tense and depressed for last 8 months.
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly.
The tendency to stone formation may be hereditary. Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate-sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particles and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large, causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery. With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.