Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nidin
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NidinYour feedback matters!
I am using dove hair therapy shampoo but still the dandruff keeps coming and damaging my hair, hair fall is too much, I think its surely because of dandruff. I have used apple cider vinegar too but the dandruff is not going and damaging hairs.
My gf ask me to have oral sex. But I am afraid because it leads to throat cancer. Is there any prevention of doing oral sex? If yes, then let me know.
I have very oily skin and open pores because of which I constantly get white heads ad acne. They leave very bad marks afterwards which stays for very long. Please suggest what should I do ?
I got divorced 2 months before and as if now I am in a new relationship so the problem is that I had sex with my previous wife a several time without protection and now I am enjoying my my sex life with the new wife same without protection, is their any chances of having HIV Aids, please do reply as soon as possible, I am getting myself in depression.
I have mole on my nose and its itching sometimes n I guess its becoming little bit bigger than before. If I do surgery than how much it will cost and will there be a scar remain. And what is the best about option for this?
I have pimples on my face from 6 months and now it forms scar and tell I get pimples I try many creams but not cure please help me with best cream.
I get my monthly cycle still I'm having Pcos. I've acne issues and a bit facial hair wat are the other symptoms and treatment for it.
Sir I want to swap my wife with other couples. And also while having sex I had to fantasies like she is enjoying sex with multiple young males, and also I tell all those fantasies to my wife while having sex. Otherwise I could not get satisfaction. But she is not intrested, so what shell I do thank you.
I was having itchiness in throat, especially at night and in early morning when I wake up. Little bit phlegm comes up in the morning if I try to cough out but not much. This is happening for past 5 days. I have ascoril syrup at home and a local physician asked to take solvin syrup. Which one will be better suited for me?
Cholesterol is a vital component, which helps the body to make healthy cells. This wax like component is found in the lipid of the blood. An increased cholesterol count elevates the risk of heart diseases in a person. It thickens the vessels of the arteries resulting in less oxygen flow in the heart. This, in turn, increases the chances of a stroke. High cholesterol can happen from lifestyle habits and inheritance. It is completely treatable and preventable.
What causes high cholesterol?
The blood carries the cholesterol which is attached to the proteins. The combination of cholesterol and protein is known as the lipoprotein. Primarily there are two different kinds of cholesterol that the lipoprotein carries:
- Low-density lipoprotein: LDL is the bad guy that carries all kinds of cholesterol present in the body. It eventually rests on the walls of the arteries, making it narrow and hard.
- High-density lipoprotein: This is the good guy which scans the excess cholesterol and take them back to the liver.
Ideally, the body should have low LDL and high HDL. But often the reverse happens, resulting in high cholesterol and cardiac diseases. Factors such as unhealthy diet, inactivity for most of the day and obesity is responsible for the same. Even the genetic set up can play a hand in a high count of LDL in the body. There is nothing that can be done in this case except to seek medical help.
6 factors that put you at risk:
- Poor diet: Cholesterol levels are dramatically increased when baked products and saturated fats are consumed in an excess amount. Other high cholesterol food products include dairy products, processed fats and red meat. Refraining from this food items will drastically reduce the chances of getting high cholesterol in the body.
- Obesity: Obesity results from too much of fat storage in the body. It not only fatigues a person faster, but puts a person at high risk of getting cholesterol. The body mass index should be always lesser than 30 to abstain the risk of cholesterol.
- Waist circumference: A waist circumference of more than 40 inches in men and 35 inches in women can increase the risk of cholesterol.
- Diabetes: This is one of the major causes of high cholesterol. It not only damages the artery lining, but results in higher LDL and lower HDL.
- Less workout: Leading a life which is devoid of exercise and jogging can increase the chances of getting high cholesterol. Exercise boost HDL count in the body and mitigates the risk of low HDL.
- Smoking: The blood vessel walls get damaged with smoking. The blood vessels start accumulating fatty acids thereby increasing the chances of getting high cholesterol. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!