Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neelima PadmanabanYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. my period start 5 th of may den it stop on 4 th day. I have sex 9n 5 th day but inmorningsix th day I bleeding again. Nw I feel feet burn. Cramps back of thies. Motion again n again all dis happen before I start my period 5 th may. I plan fr baby. Last month I stop novelon tablet I take it 21 days help.
Hello doctor last check up doctor told me my baby is bigger than normal babies. She suggested to do a diabetic test and my result was ppbs 138 mg/dl and fbs was 84 mg/dl. Am 35 weeks pregnant doctor said to me 9 th sep do a term scan. My due date is October 5 .can I expect early delivery? My baby have cyst on baby's pelvis is this related to weight gain? When should I expect my delivery? Is that c section or normal? Any suggestions for this ?pregnancy starting time I was 60 kg but now am 77 kg .any complications in c section and normal delivery?
I am 23 years old girl. I have irregular period and I had ovarian cycst operation ,I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend .my period date was on 4th october n we had sex on 25th september do I have chance to get pregnant?
I am having multiple fibroadenoma in both breasts, which are very small. I had undergone surgery for fibroadenoma removal four times in the past approximately 6 years ago, which were bigger in size. I am having a doubt that" is this fibroadenoma will become cancerous tumor in the future and is there any diet restrictions to get it reduced. Can you please clarify my doubt.
I had a missed abortion of 6 week and five days and had d&c on 4 feb 2017 when will I be able conceive again. Some people say that It is difficult to conceive after d&c.my left fallopian tube is also blocked. Pls help.
Hii. Me pregnent hona chahati hun. Mera priod time ko hota hai magar 3 month hoga me try kar rahi hun. Pregnet nehi ho paa rahi hun.
Hello doctor. I am facing infertility due totubal block at junction. is there any treatment to clear this tubal corneal block. I had ivf twice but not succeeded, I need naturally, please suggest me for clearance of this block by better way. By allopathy or homeopathy or Ayurveda.. Please help me.
I have periods cycle of 24-38 days. L have abnormal facial and body hair growth.in usg no evidence of pcod, bt hormonal correction is recommended. My mother and her sisters have facial hair growth. I used ginnet 35 tablet for 9 months. Please suggest one medicine to treat this.
Hi I am 20 years old female. My period is not regular. Sometimes it comes twice in a month and sometimes not at all for about 4- 5 months. Please advise me what to do.
I have sex with my gf 3 month ago with using condom. After that she have 2 month regular period, but this month period is 6 days late. So what is the problem.
I delivered my baby 3 months back through c section. Till now I didn't get my periods after the first period which I got from the delivery day. I'm both breast feeding and formula feeding my baby. Is this normal? And am I still ovulating now and do we need to use protection while periods are not coming.
Sir I am man. But I have my chest nipples like women when I run it becomes normal like man but only for five minutes after that it again turns into like girls nipples.
I am 36 yrs old n suffering from cyst due to which I am fat and have less bleeding during periods i.e. Only 2days and that to very less. Please help.
Pls serious itches in my vagina/vulva. It's Soo itchy that it becomes very sore and swollen. Mostly experience this after menstruation. I go to the hospital, given treatment then it comes back again. I only use water to wash and I'm not sexually active too. Pls need advice and what to do. Thanks.
My wife is pregnant and in 14 weeks she is having high b.p 150/110. Earlier in 2006 she had faced the same problem of high b.p due to which premature baby in seventh month happened of 950 grm .The baby does not survived. In 2009 she given the birth a baby of2. 5 kg in36or 37 weeks which is now 7 year old. But now in 2016 she is having high b.p in 14 weeks. Doc prescribed her gravidol 100 mg thrice daily. Now she is in 17 weeks and her b.p is 130/95. She is also taking ecosprin. Iron. Protein powder. Susten 300. Argiplus powder. I am afraid of her b.p will make us to face same problem that happen in 2006 of severe PIH and IUGR. My wife age is 35. She is also having p.c.os. She is also taking eltroxin 50.
My husband will see all the ladies with sex mind only, even my mother, my sister, all the ladies in front of him. I am afraiding to take my husband to any function. But I do not want to leave him. So, I need anti sex medicine. He want to lose his sex feeling permanently. PLease tell me.
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.