Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Proton Therapy Treatment
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Pregnant Women Counseling
Prenatal And Birth Care
Musculoskeletal Pain Management
Ovarian Ablation Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Submit a review for Womens Speciality Poly ClinicYour feedback matters!
As they say, it is all in the mind. The chemical and psychological correlation between the brain and intercourse is way too high. Arousal and physical gratification are chemical reactions and with watching porn, what starts as an innocent indulgence can play a major role in these chemical pathways and alter the natural course of things.
What many people don’t realize is that by watching too much porn, the mind’s channeling is affected and therefore the levels of satisfaction are altered. Read on to know some ways that porn harmfully affects your body.
- Personal disconnect: By watching too much porn, a person does not need a partner to get aroused and satisfied. In most cases, the porn and the re-runs of it induce the arousal and gratification. Therefore, when there is an actual partner involved, their role is minimalized and therefore they feel neglected. The partner never feels wanted or satisfied in these relationships.
- Kills libido: Because the person connect is so less, there is no drive to enjoy a good sexual relationship. The partner is not required to turn the addicted person on and so there is no sex drive. There is no role for cajoling, cuddling, or anything that gets personal. It is a mechanical process, and therefore, for the partner, it can be a very harrowing experience. The definition of “normal” keeps changing and evolving for the porn watcher, which may not be easily accepted by the partner. This can lead to a lot of expectation mismatch and failing relationships.
- Short-lived: Because watching porn is all about satisfying the urge for yourself, it is only that in the mind. There is no consideration for a foreplay or intimacy or what the other person could be wanting. This makes it very selfish, leaving a wide gap in terms of loss of intimacy, which is very much expected here.
- Playing it rough: Most people who watch porn gradually move to violent forms of sex and therefore expect to follow it in their lives too. This again can lead to forced impersonal sexual experiences which leave both the partners very unhappy.
- Mechanical: In most porn watchers, the end result is not to enjoy the whole act but to reach a high and be done with it. This makes it mechanical, again adding to the bitterness in the relationship.
- Selfish behavior: As noted in all of the above instances, it always becomes too much of what one person wants. There is very less consideration for the partner, which makes your relationship unhealthy.
So, while watching porn is one’s personal decision, but watching it within a certain limit may keep you from its side effects, and not let it rule your sexual expectations.
Hello, my wife is a student of BAMS MD (Anastasia) so she has to attend 4-5 surgeries daily. We are planning for a baby is there any problem due to presence of formalin or other disinfectant present in O T to the development of foods and precaution could be taken to avoid any problem I would like to know what female surgeons take precautions during their pregnancy? Thank you.
Know how Holistic approach helps to treat individuals as a separate entity
My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex within 12 hours she ate emergency contraception and after 6 days started bleeding for 8 days then it stopped then two days later she found some brown and red blood discharge and nothing for the next week. She has irregular periods, once in two months. Is there a chance she might be pregnant?
Which is the perfect time to not get pregnant and if I do sex daily two times it wil affect my sperm count.
I am trying to conceive. My period is due for 6 days still pregnancy tests are negative. Now there is a brown discharge. I am afraid if my periods started. Can this be implantation bleeding. It is light and brown in colour.
My wife suffering breast cancer ,i dint have childrens in 3 years of marriage. does cancer effect to children
Doctor my aunt is suffer from last 4 days I don't know which disease it is but it's look like a tumor which is at chest below to left Brest it look yellowish ready hard muscle or like tumor. At earlier their is no pain but still it become very painful by this time entire Brest is paining now .she is using castor oil but isn't giving good result .Please help n suggest us.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.
Motor tics are generally experienced by children, and the symptoms can last up to one year. This disorder is characterised by brief and uncontrolled spasm like motions which are also accompanied by screams and other outbursts. If the physical and vocal tics come together for each attack, then the condition is known as Tourette Syndrome. Motor tics may occur due to problems in the functioning of the neurotransmitters in the child’s brain. These are chemicals that are usually responsible for transmitting signals throughout the brain, and a malfunction can lead to serious issues. Here are a few Homeopathic ways of dealing with this disorder.
Selective Treatment: Homeopathy will provide a form of ad hoc care that can help in treating the various symptoms that are associated with these tics. The symptoms include obsessive compulsive disorder as well as the tendency of exhibitionism. Also, the mechanical repetition of actions with head jerking movements and lip biting as well as wincing are some of the main symptoms that one will experience in such cases. While most of these symptoms tend to vanish as one progresses towards adulthood, it has been found that Ignata and Cuprum Metallicum are some of the Homeopathic medicines that can help in treating these symptoms, as well as painful facial tics. Agaricus Muscarius can also help in treating the symptoms of motor tics.
Prevention: The point of Homeopathy medication is also to prevent the occurrence of such tics. Cina 15 CH can be prescribed for this purpose along with Zinc Metallicum. Also, these medicines will help in treating the anxiety that the child may feel when suffering from this condition. Further, many Homeopath doctors will recommend and administer a Hyoscyamus based treatment to deal with this aspect of the condition. Hysteria and violent movements can also be prevented with the help of Staphysagria.
Involuntary Movements: The treatment of involuntary movements felt as a part of this condition can take place with the help of Homeopathic medicines like Sepia, China, Zinc and Lycopodium. A Gelasium-based treatment can also be prescribed in case the tics are accompanied by violent head movements and hysterical fits.
Visit to a Doctor: For most Homeopathic treatments, especially for conditions like these, it is important that you visit the doctor for physical examination. Based on your symptoms, the doctor will provide the right dosage and right treatment. Also its important to monitor the progress so that the diseased can be managed. In some cases, if the symptoms cannot be contained by the medication, one may require immediate hospitalisation. The doctor may also check for symptoms related to Parkinson’s Disease, as many times tics are a symptom of this disease, especially when they are experienced by adults. In most cases, these patients react well to Homeopathy based treatment methods.
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump.
My sister 22 year old. She missed her period twice in a row .she did pregnancy test after missing 2nd period. It results negative. What tests should she take to confirm that she is not pregnant ?and to find out exact reason for the delay in the period?
She has a cramping from 3 days but hasn't got a period till now. A white fluid discharge from the genital area with a painful breast. Pregnancy test also shows negative but period got late from 1 day which never happened before. What to do now?
Hello, I am a 20 year old female and I would like to ask for your advice about sex. I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke and we didn't release it. I took the next day pill on 11/2/17 at noon, a few hours after the condom broke. On 18/2/17 there was blood even though I wasn't expecting my period, I was expecting it 10-15 later, and the bleeding lasted for 5 days (there wasn't much blood ). On 23/2/17 we had sex and the condom broke again, but this time we realized on time and he pulled out. Is there any chance that I might get pregnant by the pre ejaculation or was it killed by the condom's spermicide (we used Durex condoms )? Should I take another next day pill or is it not healthy for me? Please help me. Thank you.
My periods r always late .some time they r painful .and I am not sure but I think I had a pcod .and my periods some time they late for 2-3 months .now I am a married and I am 19 years old.
Hi, My wife is 35 weeks pregnant and doctor has recommended her Martifur 100 100 mg tablet for 7 days (2 times a day) for a UTI. The pus cells in her routine urine test is 10-12 and urine culture tests came negative. Now, we are concerned whether she should take this med or not? Is this medicine pregnancy safe, as some links on google tell yes and some no? So, I want to know the opinions from doctors.
Women do not normally visit a gynaecologist, until they are suffering from any problem. Consulting a gynaecologist at regular intervals is important for good health.
Following are the 4 common reasons to visit a gynaecologist:
- Itchy vagina - Vaginal itching is very commonly ignored as most women consider it to be embarrassing, and as something that does not require any attention. However vaginal itching may be an indication of something more serious. Usually vaginal itching is a sign of fungal infection or a symptom of a STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). In the worst-case scenario, it can even be a sign of vulvar cancer (a cancer of the vulva, which is the external part of your vagina).
- Painful sex - Most women feel that it is normal to feel a little bit of pain in your vagina during sex. However, the truth is that pain during sex is not at all normal. If you feel pain while indulging in sexual activity, there are chances of you suffering from either vaginal dryness or a mild infection, which if left untreated can become worse. Some of these infections can even be STDs such as herpes, gonorrhoea etc.
- Lump in your breast - A lump in the breast, whether or not accompanied by a bloody discharge from your nipples, is most likely a warning sign of cancer. You should also watch out for any type of pain in your breasts or even an abnormal growth as all of these indicate the development of cancerous cells in the breasts.
- Considerable bleeding during periods - If you bleed heavily during your periods, so much so that you have to change your sanitary napkin 2-3 times in just one to two hours, it's a cause of concern. If this heavy menstrual flow is also accompanied with shortness of breath and rapid heart rate, you may be suffering from anaemia. In extreme cases (which is very rare), this can lead to extreme blood loss, which may require a blood transfusion.
Sleep is one such time when people usually are expected to lie down still and get rest. However, we have all heard of sleepwalking, a condition where a person walks during the sleep. Though it may sound strange, there is a deeper explanation for it both from a causative point of view and from managing it.
Things you should know?
- Sleepwalking happens when a person moves back from a deep sleep to a light sleep or awakening state.
- The person who is sleepwalking is usually not aware of it.
- Activities may range from simply getting up and sitting up in bed to walking around the room. They could also open the door and walk out to the neighbourhood. Moving furniture, changing dresses or driving a car, may also be some of the actions Most of these activities happens completely without their knowledge.
- Mostly happens in children up to the age of 12, but can be seen in adults also, where it assumes a more severe form.
- The person who is sleepwalking has a fixed stare with glassy eyes. They may appear dazed and lost when they are awakened.
- They may not respond when they are actually sleepwalking, or respond very slowly
- They can be brought back to bed and put back to sleep without being disturbed. Most children would go back to sleeping when this is done
- Though the parents can be very worried when they see children sleepwalking, reassurance is required, as it usually disappears as they cross teenage.
- There could be chances of small injury like tripping or fall during the sleepwalking episode
- Sleepwalkers may be more restless compared to other children during their waking hours
- Bedwetting is also quite common in children who sleepwalk
- Inappropriate sleep pattern with lack of sleep for prolonged periods is one of the main reasons for sleepwalking
- Excessive drinking
- Medical conditions like heart rhythm problems, acidity, gastric reflux, and seizures
- Psychiatric conditions like panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder can also lead to sleepwalking
- For a parent to see their child walking around in their sleep can be quite disturbing.
- Reassurance is required stating that it is just a temporary phase and will not stay beyond the teenage years
- Most people do not require any intervention unless accompanied by severe symptoms like going out of the house or driving
- Once established, it is advisable to avoid by not drinking too much alcohol, avoiding stress and anxiety and taking precautions like extra-secure locks to prevent sleepwalking and/or other side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.