Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi myself now I am 7 week week pregnant and in sonography heart beat is nt showing till only yog sac is showed what it means what should I suppose to do I am too worried. I had already one miscarriage before 6 mnth.
From many years my BP comes 90/130 and some times 85/135 and 40 also. I have anxiety problem from many years. Taking alprex. 25 mg sos. I should take BP medicine or not.
Hii. I want to know that, sometime suddenly my heart pain like a shok. But it ends in just a second. I want to know its is a common problem or I have to take some medicines.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and l have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
Can you please give which food are taken to decrease cholesterol? I am a heart patient I daily use doctor prescription but I do not decrease cholesterol. Please give me your valuable suggestions.
Hi I am 32 years old male, which foods will help me reduce my ldl leels of cholesterol? Do note I am pure vegetarian.
I have both vitamin d deficiency and vitamin b12 deficiency and consistently higher cholesterol. Pl advise what to do Vitamin d is around 8.3 and b12 is 44 and cholesterol is 230 with cdl 30 and ldl 170 triglycerides is around 240.
I am 72 years old male and have gone through CABS and mitral valve repair about 3 yrs. Back I have to extract my broken wisdom tooth Pl let me know what precautions should I take. I am on following drugs atorfit10 clopidogrel and atorvastatin, amlog and seloken75. Mg please let me know what precautions should I take before and after the surgery.
My wife ,35, had a c-section delivery 5 months back. She has been completing of sinking heart for more than two months now. We consulted cardiologist about a month back who advised her to undergo ECHO and ECG. Both tests were normal therefore, no medicine was prescribed. However, there is no improvement still. She feels that her heart is going to sink (tingling sensation without any pain ). It happens irregularly (could be 2 to 3 times in a day for 3 to 5 seconds or at times not even once a day). No darkness before eyes but she feels shortness of breathing while taking stairs. She also feels pain in her elbows, middle finger of left hand and her right feet occasionally. Kindly advise. Thank you in advance!
I have high Blood Pressure since 2013. My doctor suggested me Concor 2.5 daily at 8: 00 AM. Someone told me the medicine is not for BP. It is for heart. Kindly suggest.
My father is 55years old heart patient and also suffering from diabetes and some more disease. Suddenly he lost most of his eye sight then we consult to eye specialist and he prescribed medicine and insulin but our home doctor told that insulin should not be taken as my father is taking too much medicine. Not he is able to see and is able to drive bike but eye specialist is forcing to have insulin. Is it safe to have insulin as my father's sugar level is always is in control.
The humble, easily available banana is not as humble when it comes to its contribution to your health. And once you learn how much good it can do to your body, you will be compelled to add it to your daily diet. This god of a fruit protects you from innumerable diseases, keeps your hair, heart and head well as well as fights chronic diseases - and the list has just begun.
Here are just 15 reasons for you to have a banana every day -
1) This fruit is high in potassium and low in salt, it is your protective shield against blood pressure, heart attack, and stroke.
2) Iron rich banana is extremely good for anemic people.
3) The calcium-rich bananas are excellent for your bones and help in increasing bone density.
4) For people who exercise, bananas are an energy booster and sustain your blood sugar as well as protect against muscle cramps post workouts or leg cramps.
5) Bananas help beat depression due to high levels of tryptophan, which is converted into serotonin: the feel-good brain neurotransmitter.
6) It also enhances your moods and relieves PMS symptoms as well as stress levels in body and mind.
7) Due to high levels of vitamin B-6, bananas produce white blood cells and help in building immunity as well as strengthen nervous systems.
8) Weightloss - If you swap your junk foods with bananas, you might be inching towards losing weight. As an added bonus your energy will be become more steady and consistent.
9) Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
10) Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
11) Extremely caring about your stomach, Banana not only soothes your digestive tract to restore lost electrolytes after diarrhoea, it also helps in relieving constipation due to ts high fibre content.
12) Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
13) Fever too? A banana can bring down your body temperature to cool your temperature off.
14) Bananas make you smarter! It makes you very alert. The high levels of potassium help your memory as well. Think about it before an exam.
15) Smoke? High levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium in the fruit, help in speedy recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Related Tip: Are Bananas Really Your Ticket to Weight Loss?