Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagendra KamathYour feedback matters!
I am very conscious about my skin. I have increasing pimples/acne on my face and when it goes it leaves spots and sometimes a hole on a face. Please do suggest me cure away from this.
He is having pimple scar and acne. He is 25 now itself pimple is coming on face so tell how to remove that.
Having a beautiful facial skin isn't always easy. This is often obstructed by the occurrence of acne scars, age spots, wrinkles, etc. Nevertheless, even though age spots and wrinkles are a naturally occurring consequence of the aging process, their prominence and appearance can actually be managed.
You're probably wondering how to achieve this? one way, and probably the safest one is to use natural ingredients which have no side effects, both short and long term. For that purpose, take a look at some of the best facial homemade masks for a smooth and youthful skin.
Cinnamon, lemon, and honey mask:
Thanks to cinnamon, you will lower the effects of bacterial infections since it possesses anti-microbial properties. Furthermore, if you have problems with acne, they will soon disappear thanks to nutmeg, that is, its anti-inflammatory properties. Honey and lemon will disinfect the skin and promote quicker healing of the acne.
The recipe Needed:
1 tsp of organic honey
1 tsp of lemon juice
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp of nutmeg
Preparation: mix all of the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture. If you have sensitive skin, dilute the mixture with some water or exclude the lemon juice. Next, apply the mask onto your face avoiding the mouth and eye area. Leave the mask to react for half an hour. Afterwards, rinse the face with warm water and apply some moisturizing cream.
Turmeric and aloe-vera mask:
Turmeric and aloe-vera are two ingredients rich in enzymes, nutrients, and polysaccharides. They will cleanse your skin and help you maintain the natural PH of the skin. Mix a tsp of aloe-vera pulp with some ground turmeric powder. Next, apply the mask onto your face and leave it for 20 minutes. Afterwards, rinse the face with warm water.
Honey and milk mask:
Mix honey and milk to make a mask that will soothe your facial skin if it's inflamed and irritated.
The recipe Needed:
1 tbsp of yogurt or milk
1 tbsp of honey
Preparation: mix the ingredients and then use a cotton ball to apply the mask onto your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash off the face.
Banana and avocado mask:
Preparation: first, chop up the banana and avocado and then put them in the blender. If you have organic honey or olive oil, add a bit to the mixture. Blend it until you get a homogenous mixture. Next, apply the blend onto your face and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
Honey and papaya mask:
Papaya is a highly recommendable ingredient for the skin because of its anti-aging properties. It will also strengthen the skin and make it look younger. It's full of enzymes known as papains-they prevent the formation of pus and lower inflammation.
I have fever form last three days. What can I do for prevention. Suggest me something about medicine.
I'm 28. I have high bp 135 /88. Seems I have hight bp. Should I use medicine from now or can I control it naturally?
I took Co2 Laser for acne scars two days ago. But I am having this it was not done well. I have square boxes on cheeks and some lines are left without laser. This was my first time. Is this done like that? And how much time will this square pattern take to remove?
Hi my mother is 50 years old she is a BP patient, since 2 years she is taking tablet telista A m, suddenly her bp got to 185 yesterday and she is sweating and has headache today morning she took bp tablet and its little less. Can I know whats would be the reason for this sudden increase in bp and should I go to another doctor or what to do is tablet Telista A M right to control bp.
I have a small mole on my right hand. I am using corn cap to heal but not getting any results. What should i do?
I think I have got chicken pox itchy rashes of spots all over the body headache back pain fever please help I will be highly thankful to you.
Sir, Which type of cholesterol is leads to heart attack. New studies proved cholesterol is not a problem for heart attack. What is your opinion.
I have pimples all over my nose. They keep spreading. When they get ripe blood comes out along with puss. My whole nose is red. I have pimples on my cheeks too but they sre minimal. I have very oily skin. I am using acne aid face wash and nioclean ad gel but nothing is happening. Please help.
I have not been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a server headache tried multiple home remedies but didn't work what to do? Please help me!
I am male 22 years I am getting pimples on my face since I was 16 years I am using clindamycin phosphate gel and adapalene and clindamycin gel from past 3.5 years should I stop the treatment or continue and if I continue then how long.
Dandruff is a common chronic scalp condition marked by flaking of the skin on your scalp.
1. Mild cases of dandruff may need nothing more than daily shampooing with a gentle cleanser.
2. More stubborn cases of dandruff often respond to medicated shampoos.
How to manage it
1. If you tend to have an oily scalp, daily shampooing may help prevent dandruff.
2. Hair sprays, styling gels, mousses and hair waxes can all build up on your hair and scalp, making them oilier.
3. A diet that provides enough zinc, b vitamins and certain types of fats may help prevent dandruff.
My hair is very dry, its is so dry that it has turned red day by day. And I also use anti dandruff shampoo, I do hot oil massage, still my hair is dry, huge splittens issue, there is no growth in my hair, dandruff issue! please suggest me something! I am very tensed!
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.