Doctor in Rashtrotthana Yoga Centre
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Rashtrotthana Yoga CentreYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from acne problem because of continued use of skin lite cream, now am not using that but skin getting dark and pimples, darkspots are still arising many problem, please tell me the solution? What soap and cream should I use to get rid of these issues?
Hi, I am 24 old and my periods are regular but I facing some problems like fever vomit and loose motion and even the pain and cramp are unbearable what to do.
My acnes are not going totally. They appear frequently. So much scars are on my skin. I have oily skin. Using cosmelite ointment.
Sir, A week ago me and my girlfriend were rubbing our genitals. My erect penis did touch her vagina. And I did some fingering. From 2 days she is having breast pain and nausea. Is she pregnant. Do the symptoms of pregnancy show up this much quickly. She is just 18. Her periods are delayed still.
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques.
Acne scars are caused when a pimple or cyst is popped and broken leaving a layer of damaged skin behind. Acne (pimples) are caused by the excess oil, dead skin, and bacteria blocking the skin pores causing it to swell.
Causes of Acne(pimples):
Acne and acne scars can be caused due to the following reasons:
- Hormonal imbalance during or after the onset of puberty
- Medicines that contains lithium, androgen or corticosteroids
- Oil and greasy food items and those rich in carbohydrates can trigger acne.
In some cases, dairy products can worsen the condition. Simple tips to prevent scarring Wrong use of cosmetics which are comedogenic (clog pores)
Acne scars can be categorized into three types:
- Ice Pick scars which are small but have deep pits.
- Boxcar scars have sharp edges, these can be shallow or deep
- Rolling scar have a wavy look as they are wide and shallow.
Some superficial acne scars fade with time to a very small extent. However, in case of majority deep scars the stigma remains for lifetime
Tips to Prevent Acne scars
- Reduce ocurrence of acne breakouts (pimples)
- Don’t pick or squeeze pimples or acne as they can get inflamed. This inflammation can cause the bacteria to go further into the skin which would result in deeper scars.
- Do not use of harsh cosmetic products as some products can increase the risk of acne and scarring.
- Non-comedogenic, non-toxic, paraben-free, products free from irritants, synthetic dyes and colours should be used.
- Getting enough sleep is important and necessary for the body to produce collagen which is a protein necessary for skin elasticity. Sleep also helps the body and skin to repair itself.
Treatment of Acne Scars
Acne scars can be treated to regain your smooth skin and confidence back. After accessing your scars a good dermatologist can suggest a proper treatment plan that suits your condition. Most of these treatments can be performed as an outpatient procedure. Some of them are:
- Fractional Microneedle Radiofrequency: This treatment delivers radiofrequency energy to deeper layer of skin and stimulates repair and formation of new collagen in the dermis. The procedure has minimum downtime and is safe for all skin types and colours. It is very effective to treat acne scars.
- Laser Skin resurfacing: Where the damaged skin is removed to help new skin to grow. The damaged skin can be removed by the use of a laser. However, it has a downtime after treatment.
- Fillers: In this procedure, the doctor would inject a filler such as a collagen or fat into the damaged area. This helps the skin to become smooth.
- Dermaroller: Also known as micro-needling, is a procedure where tiny needles are rolled over the skin to stimulate collagen to grow.
A skin doctor or dermatologist would help you choose the right treatment plan depending on the type of your skin and severity of acne scars