Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nagaraja B.S
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nagaraja B.SYour feedback matters!
Firstly to reduce blood sugar level, then to maintain a healthy body weight. Regular exercise reduces your chances of heart diseases. But most importantly, exercise is highly recommended for type 2 diabetics as it helps with better weight management. Exercise can improve insulin efficiency, lower blood pressure, and control sugar levels, bad cholesterol - all while building muscle strength and tone.
Doctor advised me to take thyroid medicine Eltroxin 12. 5 mcg in morning before breakfast but I am working in night shift, my shift starts at 6.30 pm in evening and shift over at 3.30 am in morning so I take my breakfast in evening at 5.30 pm, so kindly suggest me when should take the Thyroid medicine in morning or in evening, what timing would be best to take thyroid medicine Eltroxin because I am working in night shift.
My sugar level fasting is 101 - 105 but if I increase sugar intake a day before like cold drink, chocolate, pizza the next morning it comes to 118-122 whether it is diabetic or prediabetes or normal. Please advice
I am 34 years old female with hair fall problem, have hypothyroidism, found and treating scalp dandruff, lost more than half of my hair, please advise.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.
Hi, I am a diabetic patient in its initial stage. What should I do to prevent it from getting it severe?
My mom has done blood sugar test so I want to know she is having or not fasting blood sugar 74 and post lunch blood sugar 126 so I want to know she is having or not.
Why Does Disc Slip?
Before we go and look for the treatment of the slip disc (at any region) of the spine, we need to be sure that why discs slip from their places and what are the basic causes behind the slip disc? This will help you to better understand the whole problem and its severity, because understanding your disease and to be educated about the problem is the basic step we need to take for complete cure of the condition.
What this Disc is?
Discs are fluid containing bag like structures which are located between every two vertebrae. These are destined to absorb the shocks while movements of the spine and to ensure the smooth movements of the spine. These are connective tissues which are important to hold the spine together and to for smooth movements of the spine. If there won’t be gaps in between the vertebrae, we won’t be able to move ourselves in any direction and that stiffness will make us like a hard-dried up tree, which can swing on either side but cannot bend properly.
“So this Intervertebral disc is not a hard piece. This is a bag filled with some fluid, which provides cushion to the two bones above and below”.
What does Slip Disc mean?
Slip is a very non-scientific term. There is no medical term like this. This is the protrusion. Dictionary meaning for the protrusion is- something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings!! A protrusion is- hump of a camel. So the fluidic-bag between the two vertebrae protrudes on one side. This condition of PRTRUSION OF INTERVERTEBRAL DISC (PIVD) is known as Slipped disc or slip disc in laymen language.
Why dose disc slip from its actual position?
Discs are held in an alignment between the vertebrae. These are not alone the bones, which held the things together. Muscles surround the bones and ligaments are similarly responsible for holding these in their actual, desired location. These all together- bones, muscles, and ligaments decide the curvature of the spine and this curvature is the most important factor to decide the location of the intervertebral discs.
In most of the cases we have CURED we found that there were two common factors-
Stiffness of the muscles of the back
Loss of normal curvature of the spinal column
We just adjusted these two with the help of Ayurveda-Yoga and Panchakarma and this only ensures us with 95% results at our facilities. Reason is very clear that- WE DO REMOVE THE ROOT CAUSE! We follow the notion of Ayurveda which tells us- “Sanksheptah Kriyayogo Nidan Parivarjanam” which means- remove the causative factors and this is the basic and exact form of treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.