Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Nagamalesh U MYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from chest pain for past two weeks and the pain is increasing day by day and I am feeling very weak. What shall I do as I can not take this pain no more?
My sister aged 32 is under high BP 160/100 and she is pregnant 7 months completed. Doctors have tried many medicines but bp is not under control so they have asked for tablet Alpha dopa 500 mg to be given. But I searched all around not available. Kindly advise.
Hello Sir, I am 47 years old and recently diagnosed high cholesterol. I am very much fond of egg, kindly let me know if eggs are safe or not. Thanks.
I have a head ache and also some back pain and some high blood pressure so please suggest me some best advice.
My mom is 65 years old. She suffered from chest pain in july. The angiography report says "minor coronary artery disease" Dr.prescribed Atocor 20, Pantocid DSR and ecosprin 75. From few days my mom feel mild pain in chest again. I want to know that either my mom need any surgery like angioplasty or bypass. Or should be treated through medicine?
I am 64 years old. Undergone angioplasty 3 years back. Presently my lipid profile test shows normal s.Chool.Please suggest
A daily dose of vitamin d supplements may improve heart function in people with chronic heart failure. Vitamin d3 can be boosted by exposure to sunlight, but heart patients are often deficient in it even during the summer because older people make less vitamin d3 in response to sunlight than younger people.
In the survey (university of Leeds), 80 patients who took vitamin d3 the heart's pumping function improved from 26% to 34%.
I am 74 years of age my weight is 68 kgs .My family history is 4 out of 6 brothers having heart problems I am still leading life I can use stairs upto 5 story my bp normal sugar. 110/140.Please suggest
Sir I have Congestive heart failure with DM type 2 with mitral stenosis with hypertension. My age is 60. What precaution for diet should I take.
My father is 53 yrs. He has a diabetic cum heart patient since 2013. He eat medicine daily ,yet his fasting sugar level is increase a little bit and now its affect to kidney .He use insulin also. What is the proper food for him? Is there any restriction of fruit and vegetables?
I have heart rate 90 to 100 as I measured on my digital device (mobile sensor ).and feeling tension stress, headache (mostly if I use pillow) fatigue, tired,restlessness and dizziness. What should I do? Is it tachycardia?
I am suffering from high blood pressure (170/110) and currently I am on no medication, I would like you to suggest me something ao that I can keep my blood pressure normal?
I am a 30year old male and have suffer back pain from last 2/3 month as well as some cramps in inside of chest and below chest and also lightly pain in back side of head.
I am 56 years old male. My Cholesterol is very high i.e 320 mg/dl. I am taking Roseday 20 mg but not relief. Please suggest what to do? Total Cholesterol 320 LDL Cholesterol 219 Triglycerides 299 HDL Cholesterol 55.
Instead of taking Telmiride-H (for High Blood Pressure, can I consume ayurvedic Medicine. Please advise and give address of Doctors also. I am Staying In Daman.(Near by Vapi, Gujarat) Thanks and Regards. D.M.Patel.
Do you know that cholesterol is found in baby formula and has got some surprising facts about them? Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance which is present in all your cells, and your body’s cholesterol level says a lot about the health of your heart in the future. Having high cholesterol increases your risk of acquiring heart diseases and hence, you should try to maintain a normal cholesterol level.
Here are some surprising facts about cholesterol, which you should know about:
- You cannot live without cholesterol: We are born with cholesterol in our bodies and infants get more cholesterol from mother’s milk. This is why cholesterol is added to baby formula. All the hormones and cells of your body need cholesterol for proper functioning. It also builds the cells and helps the liver to prepare fat processing acids.
- One out of three adults have high cholesterol: It is important for all people above the age of 20 to get a cholesterol checkup every five years. According to studies, around 32% of adults in the USA have got high cholesterol levels. Your cholesterol levels may also be affected by factors such as your diet and stress.
- High cholesterol can be genetic: Genetics is a major influencing factor in high cholesterol levels. Research has proven that almost 75% of high cholesterol cases are genetic in nature while 25% occur because of diet.
- Children can have high cholesterol as well: There is a common misconception that high cholesterol is an issue involving adults only. However, children may also have high cholesterol and it is recommended for you to get your child tested at an early age. For children who are obese and have a family history of heart attacks and high cholesterol, a selective screening is important.
- Sweating raises the levels of good cholesterol: Sweating is good for increasing the levels of good cholesterol in your body. You should follow a healthy diet including food items like avocado and salmon. Working out is also important for raising your HDL levels, which prevent heart disease.
- Supplements may help in lowering cholesterol levels: The first option for controlling your cholesterol levels is to work out regularly. If you are at a risk of heart attack or have hypercholesterolemia, you have to bank on supplements such as plant stanols and sterols. You can also take cholesterol reducing medications such as statins.
Earlier, the medical community was reserved about prescribing cholesterol lowering medicines and they were given only to critical heart patients. In modern day, statin treatment is recommended to people who have even little chances of heart attacks or stroke.