Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N S YugandharYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old. I have a mole on the face. I want to erase this. Please kindly suggest me what I do?
Can we do sex during pregnancy. And if yes then how many times in week. Also wgen should stop before the birth. And women can also perform the sexual steps.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run.
I have upper stomach pain in regular intervals from last three days. Sometimes it is bearable but at times it is severe. I also should say it is not the usual pain, I feel some weight is on my chest and upper abdomen. What shud I do please suggest.
Hello Sir, I am a student of B. A. My hair growth was very good before 4 years ago. But now it's falling too much. Here doctor's referred some medicine (medicine name- Keraglo Eua/3 months daily at night) that I used but it is helpless. So kindly suggest any solutions. Please help me.
I am having migraine and sinusitis I am facing a big problem I can't eat cold food can't travel in cold misty climate can't sit in Ac. At this time I face small pain and I can't concentrate or face others I will have to hold my forehead with my hand or stick forehead some where I am having cold also and my nose is always blocked docs told my nose is having a bend what can I do please help me I visited many doctors also Please help.
I have eczema on my since since two years. I take so many antibiotics and steroid also but not permanent relief pls tel me the right solution.
I go to gym. My height is 5'4" my weight is 50kg. My figure 31.6, 26, 35 my friends say I m so thin. I do not look lyk im 22 I luk small. have small boobs. Does the boob size increase. Wat should I doto naturally increase my boob size according to my age and have good personality.
I am feeling very depressed and cry all the time and it is because one person is hurting me too much. Someone that I love so much. What should I do? I am feeling lifeless these days.
I am so thin. Are the protein powder which are available in market as supplement powder, are dangerous for health. please suggest me. Which I can take.
Since last three days he having saviour stomach pain. Doctor said it's a infection. Prescribed but still intermittently feeling pain which is very uncomfortable.
I am 24 year old teenager I suffer from hair fall. I want to know that does washing hair with hot water is the reason for the hairfall? And I shampoo every three days also my diet is according to my body needs and I don't have dandruff. Is it possible that that washing hair with hot water leads to hairfall?
Hey I am 22 years old I had protected sex with my boyfriend but my periods are 23 days late and recently I had urine pregnancy test that is also negative I am also taking meprate twice from last 6 day but no results please help me or provide me any name of medicine.
Meditation is one of the holistic approaches that can offer you great success in sex life. Some poses in meditation can boost your sexual life, and you got to practice them on a regular basis in order to get maximized effects. There are many people who think that meditation can increase libido flow and sexual desire, but this is totally a wrong conception.
Though you will have instant effects by medication but the effects will not last for long, and on the other hand, you might even experience a lot of unwanted side-effects. This is the reason medications have now been successfully replaced by means of sexual meditation which is completely natural and safe. You can have consultation with any professional meditation expert for getting immense knowledge on sexual meditation.
Benefits of Meditation in Sexual Life-
Brings Energetic Sex: If you meditate in a peaceful mind for long hours, then your mind and body will have greater rest as a result of which you can get highest energy and stamina in lovemaking with your partner. You will receive a good amount of sleep during the night time and thus can show huge energy during sexual playtime.
Inviting Better Orgasm: If your mental stress gets decreased, then only your concentration level will increase. This concentration level is needed for boosting sexual thoughts, which automatically lead to satisfactory orgasm. Different kinds of mental blockages causing interruption in sexual arousal can be eliminated from the root by practicing meditation. If you have a satisfactory orgasm, then your nerves will also get relaxed, and you can get improved mental and physical rest.
Avoids Distraction: You will never get distracted rather you will always remain focused on your partner. In this way, you will automatically get seduced without any kind of external provocation and thus healthy sexual interaction can be resulted. You can now get the fullest energy of continuing your lovemaking sessions for long hours without any kind of interruptions or distractions.
Improve Sexual Relationship: Differences in between you and your partner can be easily resolved, and thus your sex life can be improved. If you have personal or relationship issues, then you cannot even think of physical intimacy. This is the reason proper meditation is required. Meditation can help you to get rid of married-life complications that usually stand as the main barriers of sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.