Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N.K.Vinod
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. N.K.VinodYour feedback matters!
I have a back pain when I wake up early for in the morning and I want to loose my weight. Please give me suggestions.
I have knee pains from Last two years what should I do to overcome it. If I stand for more than half and hour my knees will be pained. Suggest me answer.
Hello respected doctors, I have chicken pox from today morning. Past two days I had high fever also. Actually my hostel mates had it (150 students) so immediately I consulted a doc and he gave two injections (20 days back) now I am having:(. So is it necessary to consult doc?
I am 36 years old women having pain in right hand, weakness, irritation of heavy sounds, overweight what may the problem?
From last few days my mother suffer from body pain in all joints of body like as knee joint, radiocarpal joint neck pain etc. Tell me what treatment I give her.
I am 20 years old suffering from back pain for past 3 months and knee pain for past 1 month only on the left side, pasthistory before 2 years I went to gym and due heavy lifting I got the back for the first time but mild in type I consulted a doctor they told me to do physiotherapy exercises' I done those exercises but 2 months discontinued but I have little pain after some days I went to play the aggravated so again started doing exercises but I got to play for my team so I played but only after 3 months. The symptoms aggravated. But that time I got only low back pain. Now I got knee pain also. My mri scan I normal I got pain during walking also my left buttock pains little bit pls advice me the good physiotherapy exercises and diet, sitting, lying posture.
I am a student and used to study on bench desk all time, the time when I am sitting cause nothing but after standing or sleeping there is a very hard pain in lower back. What should I do?
I am 17 years old now. And my Height is not increased since 2 years. I have been Back pain alot also.
I am having a severe back pain since 10 years after falling from ladder. I cannot stand for a long time. What should I do?
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder: this usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfaifa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.