Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. N.K.VinodYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, I met an accident and fractured occurred in right leg on 29th Dec 2014. As per the X ray report it is “fracture lateral malleolus right(closed) with fracture 2nd and 3rd metatarsal(closed)”. Initially,the doctor thought for surgery for ankle injury but another senior Orthopedic surgeon of the same hospital after examining the X ray plate, put a POP BACK Slab for 15 days and as per his version chance of displacement was there. On 13th Jan 2015, another X ray was done and the doctor surgeon wrote in the prescription ” X ray shows good alignment, no displacement”. On the same day synthetic casting was put in place of POP Back slab and I have been told to meet him after one month. I was allowed to walk with two elbow supported crutches without giving any load to the right leg. Now I am off from my office since more than one month.Although I am obeying all the instructions given by the doctor, i am feeling some pain on the ankle fracture occasionally. Pain is like needle pushing and some sorts of inflammation but tolerable. No swelling is there at present.Rarely I feel tolerable pain on metatarsal fractures. Is this pain normal ? Can I join my office using crutches now ? when i can walk on my feet? How many days it will take further to drive car ? Please note that I am now 49yrs, wt-74kgs normal built, no BP and diabetes. Eagerly waiting for your observation, doctor, regards, Jayanta Kr. Bhattacharyya
I am 30 year old and I am suffering with ankle pain after rest but if I ignore it and continue walking than pain has gone pl. Help me out a deal tell me proper prescription not advised to come to my clinic.
From the last 6 month I have pain in my back bone but some time the was hike, and some time the pain was normal and no any other feels in body, please suggest the best advise.
Help ji. I am a 45 year old woman. I have knee aches. I cannot effort to climb stairs two or three times a day. Please tell me what should do to fix this. I am tired by this issue. Help please.
My mother is 35 and my mother have pain in back side of middle bone so plese give me some medicine name so she health good.
Mere sare hend or foot sare sarir pe sujan rahati Hai karpya mereko dawai bataie kis Karan se rahati Hai chahara bhi mota ho jata Hai 6 month se hai.
My father having knee problem. We consulted the orthopedic doctor. He suggested should be replace knees. We are OK with that but we have a doubt his age around 62 if we go for knee replacement it will use for future or not. Please let me know. We have seen few after knee replacement still there are suffering and unable to walk also. Kindly let us know for knee replacement.
I have pain in left leg, the winter is very fast, then it is also very fast pain, pls give the advise for actual treatment, I am very sad from it. Thanks.
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.