Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N.K.BhagwanYour feedback matters!
I have the problem of eczema right wen I was 4 month I was born in abudhabi. and I took many treatments n was not cured (ayurveda homeo, unani and many more) but only allopathy made it cured n the doctor also said that wen eczema is cures I will gradually com up with asthma. and when I shifted back to india at an age of 14 I started with asthma so badly and was prescribed to use inhaler n I was so sensitive of my skin too while climatic changes. and at the age 17 I was suggested to do ayurveda n went for it whr all my skin allergy came back so badly n he said it was part of treatment n both d allergy came to b controlled n I was so thin n due to his treatment I also had put on my weight n he had a strict no to many items while treatment of two yr. Bt I started getg the problm of asthma again after a yr n bad throat infection where his out of town led it to discvr asotitre count so high n I was no long to dat treatment n went to allopathic again n after another blood test I also got d problem of hypothyroidism. Is there anyway to cure asthma without making any allergy of skin not making it come out. and also thyroid cure. (better if I get opinion from homeopath and ayurveda)
Doctors I want to look fairer my skin colour ki very dark not very bt then too it will be called brown m fed up with this I want fairer skin in a month and my hans are more darker than my face complexion I want cream for my face compl3xion please tell me in details the name of cream and how to us3 it.
I m 29 years old male have an skin rashes in last year doc said it's an scabby and prescribed HH MITE soap. And the problem sorted out again today had a same problem all over the skin. Have taken a photographs too. Pls give a solution for me.
Sir I want to know one thing more till d day I have gone to water park a skin that is not supple and right side cheeks got red patches and hard surface .what to do and there is lot of tanning on right side. I am so irritated why I visited water park.
Hi, what I want to say is that I hear from my mother and other relatives that I used to be of fair complexion in childhood. But now really my skin complexion has got much dark. My query is can this happen. Can it get darker with age. With that I'm also having much mental pressure since 2 years. Is it possible? Or if it is then how to get back my previous complexion.
Hello I'm suffering a skin problem, it is there from 3years, I have shown to soo many doctors but it's not been cure.
Hi i am having Black spots on face, I have a scar and pimple moles. Am using garner face cream. From past 10 days.
Am 21 years I have dark circles under eyes am sleeping well bow to reduce it what kind of food care I have to take? And also not only under eye above lips also I have dark rids thats is not going help me.
I have developed skin reaction sort of rashes in my inner thighs and around the private parts. It give a lot of itching and pain. I gave applied rash free tube basis my general knowledge.
My hands colour are different from my face. Hands are more tan than face, is any there any home remedy to get rid of tanning from hands?
I am a 22-year-old indian boy. My face color is darker than my body color. I don't spend much time under sun. Also my face skin tone is not same. Dark spots on my face skin. I used metacortil tube my skin become fair but after stopping metacortil my skin become dàrker.
A stem cell facelift includes face grafting. It is used for removing the unwanted and extra fat from an area of the body and then transfers it to the face. The fat in our body contains naturally regenerative cells. These also include blood vessel producing cells, adult stem cells and growth-secreting cells. With this facelift, the person’s own cells are infused into their superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) as well as under the facial muscles. When these meet with the aged facial tissues, they generate new and healthy tissues that give you rejuvenated skin.
Here is how this treatment is a great procedure:
- Eliminates Loose Skin: This procedure tends to reposition the patient’s tissues by adding volume and stretching skin..
- A Better Body Contour: This procedure starts with a gentle liposuction technique. It removes the unwanted fat from different parts of the body. However, the procedure only targets the stubborn fat that cannot be burnt. This is usually present in the belly, abdomen, hips or thighs. This helps the body in both ways and makes the body appear more slender.
- A More Volumized Skin: The fat that is injected, pumps the skin, making it look more youthful. It fills the hollow areas and rejuvenates the wrinkles and fat lines, giving your skin a more youthful and smooth appearance.
- Natural Looking Results: The treatment does not make a person’s face look artificial or out of place. It only remodels it in a natural way. The previous surgical techniques used to cut the skin, pull it tight ,therefore it used to appear artificial and plastic-like. With the stem cell facelift, a lot of volumes is added to the skin however, it fits the hollow areas and the wrinkles are smoothened but the skin is not pulled as tightly as before. It makes your skin look youthful and plump.
- Less Bruising and Faster Recovery: The conventional facelift methods use scissors and scalpels and it can cause a lot of bruising and bleeding. This stem cell treatment, however, uses an electric knife and it stops the bleeding and cuts. It also helps in a faster recovery.
- Customized Treatment: Unlike the conventional methods, this treatment can be customized according to a patient’s need and medical history. Only the areas they need should be rejuvenated, are treated.
A stem cell facelift is obviously better than other facelifts. However, surgeons these days only operate on specific cases where it is genuinely required and not just for simple beautification reasons the same. Procedures like this might cause a lot of money hence; the requirements should be taken into account accordingly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.