Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N.K.BhagwanYour feedback matters!
Plzz suggest me good sunscreen for normal skin or dry skin. Tell me how to maintain good skin and hair during summer.
Hi I am 19 and developed this red spot on my penis. Does anyone know what it is, it is embarrassing. I am hoping it is nothing serious. I am in a steady monogamous relationship. And yes, I know my penis is small, but we are not here to discuss that.
I am ruchi kansal! I am suffering from vitiligo from about 2 yrs! I consulted about this disease with skin specialist. But some other doctors told me that you wouldn't be recovered out of this. Can you please suggest me something useful for me.
I did dieting for last six months and decreased 20 kg wt but my face started looking so what I should do remove the dullness from the face.
I am 60 years old and suffering from amoebiasis for the last ten years. In stool there is mucous and some time blood also. Otherwise I am ok. Kindly suggest.
Hi When I stole. Inter layer of my anus pains /kinda ichyy. Help me. What it is happening. Sometimes it doesn't happen and some time it do?
I am 26 year old suffering from Acne problem since 7 years, my skin is oily and now dark spots are cover my face? What should I do!
According to dermatologist which is best treatment to reduce melanin and get a fairer skin. Please help me out doctor :)
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I have use scar removal cream form 4 months but wouldent see any good change what should I do?
Hello doctor my name is sudhir vaisnav I am 22 year old boy and I have dark circles problem last five months what should I do.
Everyone desires to have a glowing skin and it is very important that the face is washed regularly and moisturized to keep it smooth. Many beauty treatments are available to make the skin look young and radiant, but some of them are also ineffective and do not reduce the effects of aging. Some treatments like use of chemical peels, photofacial treatment and microdermabrasion are useful in returning the glow of your skin.
Use of chemical peels
The use of chemical peels mainly involves the use of chemicals to remove the upper layer of the skin. The layer of the skin is peeled easily as additives or some wax is added in the chemical peels. The remaining cells are moisturized by the acidic solution and it also helps in the promotion of collagen production and gives your face an even complexion. Acne problem can be treated using chemical peels and these peels can be used even on hands and neck. Nevertheless, there are some side effects that are caused by chemical peels as well.
Side-effects caused by Chemical peels
1. Use of chemical peels on the face sometimes causes scarring, characteristically on the lower part of the face. The appearance of the scars can be reduced using steroid medications and antibiotics.
2. The common side effects that are caused by the use of chemical peels are itching, redness and swelling of the skin.
3. Sometimes the color of the skin gets a little more darkened by using chemical peels or even lighter than normal and this condition is permanent.
4. The herpes virus that causes cold sores is flared up by use of chemical peels.
5. Carbolic acid is used in deep chemical peels and it can damage the heart muscles and even cause irregular heartbeat.
6. Carbolic acid or phenol used in the peels can harm the liver and kidneys. Hence, to avoid its side-effects the peel must be used at an interval of 10 to 20 minutes.
Who should not use a chemical peel?
1. Chemical peels are not advised for people who have been taking acne medication for the past 6 months or for people having dark complexion.
2. People with freckles and pale complexion or red hair must not use chemical peels
3. You should not use chemical peels if you have a history of severe outbreaks of cold sores.
4. People having abnormal skin pigmentation or facial warts must also not use chemical peels.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.