Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MuralidharaYour feedback matters!
I'm 19 male, I don't want hairs around the penis, if I remove it is coming more again, I want smooth around it, so please tell me what to do?
Hi I have completed my 18 years last month . I'm getting pimples on myface shoulder and back. As pimples are now normal as I take medicines for this but marks are still there what to do for removing marks of the pimples as it is so irritating. My brothers wedding is near so I want to remove this marks fast.
Hello sir I want to ask about my fat. My weight is about 105 kg and I become frustrated because of my fat. I need to loose my weight what is the process of loosing weight as early as possible.
I wants to tell you about my skin whitening problem this problem is started from the month of july and increasing day by day please tell me the solution of my this problem?
She has a vaginal pain after urination it will be till half an hour then it will be normal it is since two days.
He used a to make a lot of mistakes while talking he has no stress but forget things very fast and is dumb keep thinking about his insult. And his parents keep trying to motivate him. His all good friends tell him to think before he talk. He wants to clever witty and smart.
I have a red color pimples on my whole back shoulder for more than three years. I went to check with one skin specialist, he said it's a pimple for high cholesterol in your body. But I am not fat and at the same time I reduced to intake of oil foods very low. But the issue is not clear, its getting increase only. Please advice me what will I do for this problem.
For those who get up at night from sleep to urinate or early morning: each individual must take note of the 3 x 1/2 minutes. Why is it important? 3 x 1/2 minutes will greatly reduce the number of sudden deaths. Often this occurs, a person who still look healthy, has died in the night. Often we hear stories of people, yesterday I was chatting with him, why did he suddenly die? the reason is that when you wake up at night to go to the bathroom is often done in a rush. Immediately we stand, the brain lacks blood flow. Why '3 x 1/2 minute' very important? in the middle of the night when you are awakened by the urge to urinate, for example, an ecg pattern can change. Because getting up suddenly, the brain will be anaemic and causes heart failure due to lack of blood. Advised to practice '3 1/2 minutes' which are:
1. When waking from sleep, lie in bed for the 1st 1/2 minute;
2. Sit in bed for the next 1/2 minute;
3. Lower your legs, sitting on the edge of the bed for the last half-minute. After 3 x 1/2 minutes, you will not have anaemic brain and heart will not fail, reducing the possibility of a fall and sudden death.
Share with family, friends and loved ones. It can occur regardless of age; young or old.
Sharing is caring. If you already know, regard this as refresher.
Hello sir please tell me the symptoms of chicken guniya and jonties? And also sir I want to know how we can control the motions.
I am getting pimples on my face and they are becoming dark marks I sometimes masturbate will It cause this and please give me some advises.
I am 20years old. I have chest fat problem so how to I reduce my chest fat. please give me some tips or suggestion. please give some strong tips thanks.
I have abscess down of neck and upper of brest. I have 10 years ago this abscess. After one year to up to date it is pain full. Please tell me what can I do and can is it cancer.
The inhaler prescribed for COPD are Formonide 400 and Tiomist, along with Duolin/levolin as SOS. In case of an emergency can Duolin/levolin be taken on as required basis or there needs to be a gap of at least two hours between two inhalations? If so, why?
Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression and unhealthy diets can contribute to fertility issues. As per a study published by Pharmion, around 30 million Indian couples were estimated to suffering from lifetime infertility, in 2015. Also, the Total Fertility Rate (TFR) fell to 2.3% in 2013 against 3.9% in 1990.
Couples often seek help with methods such as artificial insemination and in vitro fertilization (IVF), but the problem can be solved in natural ways too. Sometimes, the root cause of infertility is simply irregular functioning or blockages in the body systems. The basic principle of Ayurveda is to get the body functioning to its optimum capacity and this is often all that is needed to treat diseases.
Here are a few ways in which Ayurvedic medicine can help treat infertility:
- Phal Ghrit: The medicine is made by combining a number of herbs and it is taken with warm milk. It has been developed especially to treat infertility by controlling the level of hormones secreted in the body. It cannot remedy structural problems, but it can effectively treat functional disorders in the reproductive system.
- Shatavari (Asparagus): This plant is used to treat female infertility by regulating the cycles of menstruation and ovulation.
- Triphala Churna: A combination of three different fruits - baheda, amla and haritaki, this medicine helps to cleanse the body of toxins, strengthens the immune system and clears blockages in the fallopian tubes.
- Ashwagandha Churna (Indian ginseng): The medicine is used to treat male infertility by naturally increasing the production of sperm in the system.
There are also a few Ayurvedic therapies which can help to cure infertility:
- Vamanam: In this treatment procedure, medicated oil is swallowed to induce vomiting, which expels all the contaminating elements in the body. This process can be done regularly depending upon the overall health of the patient and also helps to combat digestive and psychological conditions.
- Swedanam: This therapy is usually done before other Ayurvedic therapies to prepare the body systems. For patients of infertility, the patient is made to sweat excessively. This also flushes most nitrous compounds out of the body.
- Dhatu Nirman Karma: The cells of the body are made to metabolize, absorb and assimilate nutrients leading to the formation of healthy cells and destruction of the unhealthy ones. This is turn rejuvenates the organs. Usually, this is helpful for female infertility.