Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Murali SubramanianYour feedback matters!
I am having tightness in my right breast from past 2 days. I felt like a knot in my breast. Then I took a hot bag as it was paining allot. Now the tightness is less. And I can feel the pain only when I touch it. Little redness was there. But no excretion was there from my breast.
Hi doctor I'm causes breast feeding lumps in right breast, after stopped feeding. I'm consult surgeon and removed pus, now daily dressing going on but still causes lump around the wound what should be do. The doctor said it could reduce after wound clear. Now little bit pus out from nipple it could be fear on me again it make any problem future, please suggest me result asap.
Does green tea is good for health? Does it loses the body weight? Does it make our body free from cancer?
Sir I'd a buccal carcinoma operation in feb 2015. I was advised for radiotherapy by my oncologist but after going through the biopsy report the radiology doctor said it is not required if I insist then only he will give radiation. So I didn't go for radiotherapy. But now for last few months I find a lots of white fungus like things in the reconstructed cheek which I used to clean every day and very next day I found the same in plenty. Please suggest what should I do. I can't attach the snap.
Hi! Doctor my question is that my wife age is 32 and he wants to know that whether she can have injections for uterus to prevent any kind of uterus cancer in future. Is this the right age for that or not.
Gynecological cancer is any tumor that begins in a woman’s reproductive organs. Cancer is usually named after the part of the body where it begins. Gynecologic cancer starts in different areas within a woman’s pelvis, which is the territory beneath the stomach and in the middle of the hipbones. There are different types of gynecological cancers and these are as follows:
- Cervical cancer starts in the cervix, which is the lower, narrower end of the uterus. The uterus is also called the womb.
- Ovarian cancer starts in the ovaries, which are situated on each side of the uterus.
- Uterine cancer starts in the uterus, the pear-shaped organ in a woman's pelvis where the child develops when a lady is pregnant.
- Vaginal cancer starts in the vagina, which is the empty, tube-like channel between the base of the uterus and ends as the vaginal opening.
- Vulvar cancer starts in the vulva, the external part of the female genital organs.
Signs and symptoms of the above-mentioned gynecologic cancers can be very vague; however, there are a few issues each lady needs to know about and look for. The following are some of the common symptoms of different gynecological cancer:
- Swollen leg (ordinarily happens in one leg and comes with pain or discharge)
- Irregular vaginal bleeding (particularly in a lady who has experienced menopause)
- Unexplained weight loss
- Consistent bladder weight or increased urination
- Loss of appetite, while always feeling full
- Pelvic or stomach pain
- Bloated stomach
- Consistent weakness
- Compelling, sudden onset bloating
- Trouble eating or feeling full rapidly
- Urinary indications (urge or recurrence)
- Vaginal draining or spotting after menopause
- New onset of heavy flow during periods or bleeding between two-period cycles
- A watery pink or white discharge from the vagina
- Two or more weeks of steady pain in the lower abdomen or pelvic region
- Pain during sex
- A red, pink or white bump that has a crude or wart-like surface
- A white area that feels unpleasant and rough
- Continuous itching
- Pain or a smoldering feeling while urinating
- Bleeding and discharge not connected with monthly cycle
- An open sore or ulcer that lasts over a month
A large portion of the symptoms connected with gynecologic cancers may occur due to other reasons every once in a while, which may make us ignore them. It is vital to be tuned into your body and pay consideration on any progressions. In case you see new side effects that are happening every day for more than a couple of weeks, this can be an indication of gynecological cancer. Try not to worry. Make sure to go for regular check-ups at your gynecologist. If you feel that the aforementioned symptoms are persistent, seek medical attention.
My mother has lump in left breast Dr. Advised for fnac and mammography all the results are normal but Dr. notice beginning of going (thyroid) in neck and recommended the following medicines 1 primosa very costly contain promos oil 1000 mg and fatty acids one capsule cost 16 rs 2 chymoral forte 3. Evian 400 mg Is this treatment ok please suggest how to treat lump in breast and going in neck pls reply in.
How to identify child hood cancer and how to treat this disease and the methods of preventing cancer.
Sir I am 38 years old. My question is related with my two sides, one is bp and another is prostrate. I take eslotel2. 5 for bp. I have huge gas and acidity problem. Specially in january to march my bp increases. But rest of the periods it remains almost normal. My all blood tests and ecg, ecocardiogram are normal. I have sinus arrithmatia, but doctor said it is normal. But recently through usg my mild prostrate enlarge has been detected. Residual urine is 120. After ejaculation or inter course little burn sensation I feel. My psa is 0.61.doctor said it is not worried. But I am very tensed. Generally I am mentally tensed person. Please give me advice regarding prostrate and bp. My lipid profile, sugar,urine. Creatine,na, k,ca, everything is normal.
The prostate gland is a very important gland in the male reproductive system. It is responsible for producing around 30% of the fluid which comprises semen. While the statement that homeopathy cannot treat problems in the prostate such as prostate cancer is true, it is untrue that prostate gland enlargement cannot be treated by homeopathy.
Here are the most common homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement and what are the medicines best suited for it:
- Baryta carb: Baryta carb is one of the best homeopathic remedies for prostate gland enlargement in the elderly. Common conditions which may indicate that Baryta carb is the best remedy for your prostate gland enlargement patient include degenerative diseases such as losing memory, cardiovascular problems and other problems besides losing memory in the cerebral system.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is mostly used when the patient suffering from prostate gland enlargement also suffers from heart problems. Digitalis does make the pulse weak, slow or even intermittent, however it is worth note that oedema may also occur.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is one of the best homeopathic medicines for various pains which occur in the urinary system in addition to prostate gland enlargement. Common pains which staphysagria cures include pain while urinating, burning sensation in the urethra, feeling like the bladder is not completely emptied as well as pain in the urethra when one is not urinating.
- Conium: Frequent urination is yet another symptom of prostate gland enlargement. This problem is caused by an injury to the area where the prostate glands are located. This injury hardens the glands. The passage of urine will be extremely difficult with urine starting to pass and then stopping again. There is also dribbling of urine after completion of urinating.
- Sabal Serrulata: Sabal Serrulata is one of the most popular homeopathic medicines for prostate gland enlargement with many patients having consumed it reported great results. It works for most causes of prostate gland enlargement as well.
Even though homeopathy is supposed to have no side effect, it is still imperative that you consult your doctor about which ones to take.