Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Murali SubramaniamYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years male, I would like to ask about my aunt who is suffering from colon cancer is there any way cure this diseases without operation.
I have detected carcino sarcoma of fallopian tube in march 2014 and it was second stage and no metastases. Undergone surgery TAH+BSO+Omentectmy and received 4 cycles of chemotherapy. Have done MRI. It shows normal and no metastases and no need of radiation. Now I have been doing followup checkup for last 4 months. USG is showing normal. Now I don't have any problems. Is there any chance to recurrence this disease? What are the necessary precautions should be taken? Any significants to do PET scan?
Deepan is 6 years old children is affected by Evings sarcoma bone cancer in his right leg. The Doctors were told to me better to remove his leg. It has spreading 12 cm now in first stage. But his leg is totally 24 cm only. How can I prevent his leg without removing. Anyone can help me? Pls. I'm his guardian. Is it going costly? Struggling all of my side.
Sir I am 23 year old women my problem yah hai mere breast bahut hi dheele hai meri 3sal pahle ek ladki hui thi tabhi se mere braist bahut loose ho gye hai isse mere husband meri taraf aakrsit nhi hote doosri ourto ko dekhe sir please help.
I am 65 years old male who has been informed as having the following problems. 1. Enlarged prostrate (informed that tis is due to age) 2. Obstruction in urinary bladdere outlet obstruction. I would like to have your considered advise regarding medication/surgery.
I have three fully impacted wisdom teeth. But they are not infected. From last 6 months I have jaw, throat, ear, tongue & tooth pains. Meanwhile I suffered from throat infection which was due to Enterobacter clocae. I have also reactive lymphnodes in neck. Can impacted wisdom teeth cause all such symptoms?
My wife's skin under the breasts becomes reddish-type. There is no itching, but the reddishness increases in case of more sweat, and hot weather. She has tried candid powder, but it does not get fully cured, and comes back as soon as she stops. What should she do to cure it?
On periodic check my prostate was found enlarged 43 cm. Dr. advised no medication till I face urine obstruction pain during urine and high frequency. Last flow test was normal. It's diagnosed as BPH. Can some yoga be suggested to improve or any medication to reduce enlargement. My code 0327526.
Hi, my husband has got a 1 inch lump near his ass hole, he does not have pain but have irritation while sitting. Could you please let us know how we can cure this. I am really worred about this, this is from past 4 days.
My father was detected with localized prostate cancer last year and was followed by a heart attack later. His age is 61 years. He then have to undergo angioplasty with a non-drug eluting stent. Over one year has passed and his Stress test reports are excellent now as per cardiologist. Can he undergo a radical prostatectomy (prostate cancer surgery ) now or it will be risky for him to undergo surgery? Thank you.
Renal cancer is also known as hypernephroma, renal cell carcinoma (RCC), kidney cancer or renal adenocarcinoma. The kidneys are organs in your body that dispose off waste, while additionally regulating fluid balance. There are small tubes in the kidneys called tubules. These filter the blood, help in discharging waste, and make urine. RCC happens when cancer cells start to grow out of control in the lining of the tubules of the kidney. Renal cancer is a progressive disease that spreads to the lungs and the organs around it.
Medical experts do not know the exact cause behind renal cancer. It is most commonly found in men between the ages of 50 and 70. There are some risk factors and signs that indicate one’s possibility of having renal cancer and these are as follows:
- Family history of renal cancer
- Dialysis treatment
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Smoking cigarettes
- Polycystic kidney disease (a condition that causes cyst formation in the kidneys)
At a point when renal cancer is in its initial stages, patients might not see any symptoms. The symptoms are mainly seen in the later stages. Some of the most common symptoms are as follows:
- Blood in urine: Blood in urine is called hematuria. As indicated by the Renal Cancer Association, hematuria is the most widely recognized indication of kidney cancer. In case you have blood in your urine, you may see pink, rust or even a red staining.
- Lower back pain: The vast majority does not encounter pain until cancer is in later stages. Pain from renal cancer is felt on one side of the flank, the region over the pelvis, and beneath the ribs in the abdomen. This pain can go from a dull yearn to a sharp wound, frequently leaving the area blue. In case you have any sudden pain that continues for more than a couple of days, you need to see a specialist.
- A mass or lump: A mass or protuberance in the abdomen can be an indication of renal cancer. Kidney knots might be hard to feel since they are somewhere down in the abdomen. Once a bump is found, your specialist may arrange symptomatic tests such as an ultrasound or a CT scan. These tests may diagnose what your knot might be.
- Iron deficiency and fatigue: Weakness and a fall in your iron levels are the most common symptoms of any type of cancer. Cancer exhaustion is not quite the same as simply feeling tired.
- Weight reduction, loss of appetite and fever: Another normal side effect of cancer is sudden and startling weight reduction. This happens quickly without any excessive workouts or dieting. A person diagnosed with cancer can also face a loss of appetite. In fact, even their most loved food items can get to be unappealing. Frequent fever is yet another common symptoms among most cancer patients.
In case your specialist suspects that you may have renal cancer, they will take some information about your and family’s medical history. They will then do a physical exam. Discoveries that can show renal cancer include swelling or irregularities in the stomach area. In case of men, augmented veins in the scrotal sac (varicocele) may be found. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.