Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Munchun JhaYour feedback matters!
I am 29 yrs old and I am having very serious dandruff which is effect on my scalp and occur hair falls what should I have to do.
Hello mam, I have sever dandruff I have tried everything but nothing worked n because of dandruff I'm hair fall pls help me how to get rid of dandruff. Tnx.
I. Have been. Suffering from severe headache tried many medicines and HOME remedies but did not work what should I do.
I am not overwhelmed by my emotions.
I can take life's disappointments.
I can accept my shortcomings.
I have self respect. I can laugh at myself.
I feel good about the relationships I hold with other people.
I am able to give love and to consider the feelings of others.
I respect the differences I find in other people.
I feel a sense of responsibility to others.
I am able to meet the demands of my life.
I welcome new experiences and new ideas.
I set realistic goals for myself.
I am able to think for myself and make my own decisions.
I put my best effort into everything that I do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
What are the symptoms of malaria please tell me as soon as possible. What I should be eat to get healthy?
Hello doctor! My brother is Diabetic patient, He loss is weight day by day, Because of this he mentally disturbed, Could not eat properly, Kindly give advice and how to gain body weight for diabetic type 2 Thanks in advance Regards.
The way your day starts can affect your entire day and nothing is worse than fighting constipation in the morning. Along with a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen and bloating, constipation can also cause mood swings and lower your attention span. While laxatives can be temporary quick fixes, they can worsen the problem over time.
Hence, it is better to treat this disorder with a few simple lifestyle changes and home remedies.
- Eat plenty of fibre: A bad diet is one the key factors triggering constipation. Fibre not only fills the stomach, but also helps add bulk to your stool making it easier to pass. Ideally, a person should have 20-40 grams of fibre a day. If you suffer from chronic constipation, you can increase this amount a little as well. As an easy way to increase your fibre consumption is ensure that you eat some form of raw salad with every meal. Other foods that are rich in fibre are oats, almonds, cereals, beans, lentils and fruits.
- Ginger tea or mint tea: Ginger is a warming herb, which when had in form of tea can make the body generate more internal heat. This helps activate the digestion process and thereby relieves constipation. The menthol in peppermint has an antispasmodic effect that helps relax the digestive tract muscles and makes it easier for stool to pass through. Dandelion tea can also be used as a mild natural laxative.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is a popular natural laxative. This is because one of the components of this oil helps stimulate the small and large intestine. To benefit from castor oil, have 1 or 2 teaspoons of the oil on an empty stomach. You should be able to pass stool within about 8 hours.
- Drink plenty of water: Water not only hydrates the body, but also helps food move along the digestive system. Without adequate water, the stool is likely to be hard and difficult to pass. Ideally, you should drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Do not count artificially sweetened beverages as part of this count as they can actually cause constipation instead of ease it.
- Warm lemon water: Lemon juice helps stimulate the digestive system and hence is ideal for treating constipation. When mixed with warm water, it can help eliminate toxins from the body. Adding a little honey to the mixture can also work as a mild laxative. Alternatively, you could add salt in place to honey as this encourages the bowel muscle contraction and is rich in magnesium. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda and ask a free question.
- Vasti: This is one of the main panchakarma treatments in Ayurveda.Vasti means medicated enema, since medicines reach your bowels directly without enzymatic actions,its effectiveness is very high.This treatment is used to flush the loosened doshas out through the intestinal tract. It alleviates constipation, distention, chronic fever, the common cold, sexual disorders, kidney stones, heart pain, vomiting, backache, neck pain, and hyper acidity.
Sir mera bhaiya last 13 september 2015 se viral fever kar rha h uski tlc count bahut jyada up & down ho rhe h Dr. last 8 days se high antibiotic chala rhe h baut fever continue a rha h kya karna chahoye please help me.
I have black pimples on my back. I tried many scare removal cream but nothing happens. What should I do?
I am 16 years old and I am suffering from pimple from last few months, I have tried many face wash also but then also I am not satisfied. Suggest me something.
I have hormonal imbalance in mind. I had medicine but day to day pain increase in head. What can I do?
I am 48 year old. Few days back, I changed my place of working from one city to another. Since the, I am having constipation. Although I pass motion almost daily, but motion is very hard. please suggest course of action.
I have used to play football everyday morning, but a weak before I am suffering from head ache. Is there any problem.
Lybrate | Dr Parveen Shetty speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY