Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mrinalini InamdarYour feedback matters!
1. Basil decreases swelling in joints and relaxes muscles.
2. Lemon removes toxins from the body.
3. Bananas have powerful anti-viral properties.
4. Fennel soothes pain and relieves cramps and spasms.
I have a girlfriend age 18 years old his regular date of period is 30 every month but till she not have periods yet we intimate two times with precautions also check on pregnancy kit it's negative what to do for periods Pl. Kindly advise.
In the modern day lifestyle, it is extremely difficult to be stress free. Even a tiny situation like losing your pen to a something like meeting a deadline at work can cause stress. Stress acts like a catalyst to different diseases like high cholesterol, hypertension, cardiac diseases, etc. You cannot avoid stress, but what you can do is help yourself fight it; and you can actually fight stress with the help of food as well. Here are a few food items which will help you with your fight against stress:
- Chocolate: Chocolate is one of the best stress busters. It contains magnesium, phenyl ethyl amine and carbohydrates, all of which help lift your spirits. Chocolate helps in the reduction of stress hormones, helping you to relax.
- Coffee: Coffee helps your brain signal the production of BDNF (a brain derived protein), which helps to keep your brain cells healthy. A low level of BDNF can cause a lot of stress and depression. Coffee triggers many neurotransmitters, which control your mood changes; so may be a cup or two of coffee will help your to be chirpier.
- Green leafy vegetables: All green leafy vegetables like spinach contain a high quantity of magnesium. Magnesium prevents headaches and fatigue, which in turn reduces stress.
- Black Tea: Black tea can relieve you of stress, quicker than any other food item. Black tea reduces the amount of cortisol, a hormone which causes stress, and gives you a feeling of calmness.
- Milk: Milk contains calcium, which is known to ease anxiety and control sudden mood swings related to PMS or post menstrual stress.
- Bananas: Bananas have a huge content of dopamine, which is a natural chemical that works towards boosting your mood. This is the same chemical released in your body after a session of working out. Bananas also have a lot of potassium and B group vitamins which work towards soothing your nervous system and a lot of magnesium which brings in positivity to your mood.
- Almonds: Almonds are rich in vitamin E and group B vitamins, which will help you to be more resilient when you are depressed or anxious.
So if you are stressed out, pop in a few almonds or have a cup of tea, and release your stress.
I am trying from last 6 months for baby, my wife has all the tests and everything is fine with her. When should I go for fertility test, if required. Is there any other reason for her to not conceiving or any suggestions which helps to get pregnant.
Sometimes blood bleeding from her back hole (bath hole) while go for bathroom. Please give suggestions which food she should take food to avoid bleeding. She takes tea thrice a day.
I'm 54 years old and my wife is 46 years. We got married in 2001 and after many miscarriages, she conceived and we had our first issue in 2003. Two years later she was pregnant but lost it in the 5th month. Since then she couldn't conceive again till date. What could be the cause and what shall i do? Our daughter is 13 years now. Please help.
Doctor I have had unprotected sex after a few minutes when I saw I am bleeding i.e my period came, should I take I pill? Is der another way without tkng dt emergency pill?
My wife was pregnant now and it is 4 rd month now. As per reports, doctor said that she is having Thyroid problem. Initially, thyroid level is 6.75 (2 month), she took 50 MCG thyronorm. Again TSH test has been done and level went up to 9.15. So, doctor suggested to take thyronorm 100 MCG. We continued this dosage for 1 month. As per recent report, TSH level is now 0.88. Doctor suggested to continue Thyronorm 100 MCG. Please advise is this is the right dosage? Or we need to switch to Thyronorm 50 MCG? Kindly advise.
After a Long Journey (9 Months and 8 Days), My Wife birth a Cute Baby Boy. On 01.01. 2016 and Baby's Weight is 7.5 Pounds. . But at the time of Delivery, My Wife's BP is so high. That is 170. So her Gynecologist decided for Sizerian, and he do that. Before my Wife's Delivery her Weight is 78 Kg., and now it is 70 Kg. My Question is Is there any Chances for Weight loss naturally. And also tell me, My Wife's Blood Pressure is for temporary or it will be Permanent.
We are thinking to go for ivf . heard some myths that baby should b abnormal, premature deliveries, more chances of twins, slow growth of baby in uterus etc. Please guide us properly.
Your health is affected by a number of physical, mental and emotional conditions. Falling in love is one of these factors. Being in love with someone does not only put a smile on your face, it can also boost your immunity and lower stress levels. Love can make you feel stronger both mentally and physically. Here are a few reasons why love is beneficial to your health.
You may have a longer life: love helps fight stress and hence helps reduce the harmful effects of stress. Stress is a direct trigger for many fatal conditions such as heart attack and strokes and thus, being in love reduces your risk of such diseases. Studies have also shown that when in love, a person takes more care of themselves and hence has a lower risk of having an accident, violence etc. Thus, being in love can give you a longer lifespan and can reduce chances of an early death.
You may have a lower risk of lifestyle diseases: along with boosting your immunity love can also improve your lifestyle. Instead of microwaving a tv dinner, a person in love is likely to eat a healthier meal with their partner and be more conscious of their diet. Being in love also makes you want to look good thus, encourages exercising. By following a healthy diet and exercising regularly, you can reduce your chances of suffering from lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and obesity. Living with a person you love can also lower your alcohol and nicotine consumption and hence protect you from their ill effects.
It protects you from depression: companionship and love are good for a person’s mental health. Love can help stabilise emotions and keep you from depression. By living with someone a person does not have the chance to withdraw into themselves and can always rely on having someone to talk to. By sharing your thoughts and emotions with another person, difficult situations can become easier to handle and hence cause less stress and depression.
It can help you look younger: as mentioned earlier, being in love can make you take better care of yourself. It is often said that a person in love ’glows’. In a nutshell, being in love makes you happy and this releases happy hormones that aid in the removal of toxins and prevent premature ageing. When you’re in love, you may also notice your hair looking healthier and shinier.