Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. MonicaYour feedback matters!
I have started eating beetroot and I have seen that in next day I have urine of same colour as beetroot. I am passing pink red colour urine is it okay or is there any problem? Kindly help.
Hi doctor i am 30 years old unmarried. I have a problem of frequency of urine and motions. For every half an hour I used to go to urinals and for every 2 hours I used to go to motion. If I eat anything I will go to motion within 5 to 10 minutes otherwise I will get stomach pain and if I drink anything I will get urine Daily I will go to motions and urinary for number of times please doctor help me. I went to no of doctors but no response I have gone for urine blood stool examination and some other test's also but nobody understand whats my problem. Can you tell me doctor what's my problem and how to cure it.
I have burning after motion. I take sclerotherpy. 6 weeks ho gaye hai. I use isbgol two time. Daily sitz bath se bhi koi farak nahi hai. Gel bhi laga rahi hu. Lots of water bhi leti hu. Mera treatment Pgi chandigarh se chal raha hai. Gatrosurgen se. Mujhe Gerd ka treatment bhi chal raha hai. Burning after stool kab theek hoga. Ek saal problem hai.
Here are some preventive aspects for kidney failure
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. Tendency to stone formation may be hereditary.
Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone and
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone essay and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particle s and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large and causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery.
- With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
Dietary Restrictions :
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
I am an 60 years aged male, facing from prostate gland enlargement problem, since 2 years. What are the future developments in this regard and what is the solution?
Hi, I am having calculus of 13 mm in the left kidney and right side small calculus of 5 mm in the ureter . How much time both took to pass out and pain will occur while passing stone. For pain please suggest me fast remedy aur pain relief.
What menstrual problems are to women, prostate problems are to men. The prostate is a gland in the lower abdomen that aids in the production of semen. The prostate is walnut sized in a young man, but can get enlarged with age. As it grows bigger, it can cause a number of problems. These are commonly seen after a man celebrates his 50th birthday.
There are three common prostate problems faced by men. Some of the symptoms that can tell if a man has a prostate problem are:
1. Difficulty faced while urinating.
2. The urge to urinate frequently at night.
3. Constant feeling of a full bladder.
4. Pain while urinating.
5. Blood in urine.
This can be defined as inflammation of the prostate gland. In most cases the cause of this inflammation is unknown. However, there are two types of prostatitis; bacterial and nonbacterial. While the former reacts well to antibiotics, the latter is more difficult to control. Symptoms of this disease vary from one person to the next. Some of the factors that could trigger this disease are:
1. Chemical irritants
2. Past bacterial infection
3. Dysfunctional pelvic floor muscles
4. Sexual abuse
5. Chronic anxiety
As mentioned earlier, as men get older, the prostate gland tends to grow in size. This growth is benign, but can block the bladder neck and prostatic urethra. This can cause problems urinating and lead to acute urinary retention. This can be very painful. Inserting a catheter can provide temporary relief and help release stored urine. Chronic retention is much less common and is associated with high bladder pressure and can damage the kidneys.
Advancing age and family genetic history are said to be the main triggers of prostate cancer. This type of cancer can remain restricted to the prostate gland in its early stages but may spread to the other glands as the cancer advances. This can also cause the growth of secondary tumors in the bones.
The only way to correctly diagnose a prostate problem is with a thorough physical examination. This includes a digital rectal exam where the doctor will insert a gloved finger into your rectum to check the size of your prostate, a blood test, mid stream urine tests and ultrasounds. In some cases a biopsy of the prostate may also be required. Depending on the diagnosis, your doctor may prescribe antibiotics, surgery, radiotherapy or hormone therapy to manage your prostate. Or, you can also consult a specialist online.
Doctor I feel burning sensation when I go for latrine, felt bleeding little amount, applied lobate ointment settled a bit n now again applied soframycin n had beplexforte. Please let me know the solution ,what would it be.
My daughter has a problem of urinating in sleep at this age. Although she does not do this every night. She says that she dreams of urinating. I'm little bit worried. Please help.
I had ayurvedic medicine my doctor told that my kidney stone Is gone but I feel like something stuck in my urine nerve Please suggest some home remedy.
I need a homeopathy cure for urethral inflammation occurring repeatedly due to hot weather effect or due to taking food having hot effect like Meat, garlic. Ginger, Onion or spices like Cloves, Cinnamon etc. Actually the skin in the urethra is inflamed as I have a skin problem & the urine contains stink due to which I loose weight & vigour. I am 70 years old. I had a case of suppressed Gonorrhea. I don't use antibiotics as it has developed resistance. Previously I use to take R 21+R 1+ Sharda boiron biochemic formulation 20+ hydrates Q which use to give relief. But now this not proving effective. Due to this urethritis I also get psoriasis like skin problems on hands & elbows which subside the moment urethral problems is over. I am now taking Echnacea Q to with cant 200 to escape burning. Now need a skin healing medicine. Thanks.
Kidney stones is a disorder of the urinary tract wherein stones form in the kidney. This happens when solid particles in the urine become concentrated; the solid particles mostly being acid and mineral salts. This disorder can affect any part of the urinary tract: from the bladder to the kidneys. The treatment for this disorder is designed depending on the severity of your symptoms.
Once affected by this disorder, pain in the lower abdominal region will be common. The pain may get aggravated when you urinate. You may also exhibit symptoms of vomiting, nausea and a constant urge to urinate. Hematuria (presence of blood in the urine) is another symptom common to this disorder.
There is no single known cause for kidney stones. These stones occur when certain solid particles such as uric acid and calcium are present in the urine in large amounts. However, certain factors that increase the risk of kidney stones are:
Family history of kidney stones
Lack of sufficient water in the body or dehydration
Eating foods which are loaded with sugar and salts
Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are natural and free from side effects. Apart from relieving the symptoms, they also help in improving your overall well-being. These remedies balance the various doshas in the body and thus, lead to improved functioning of the abdominal organs. The ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones are
Stay hydrated: staying hydrated is the basic you can do to either prevent kidney stones or treating the condition. Dehydration is one of the most important causes for the formation of kidney stones.
Avoid certain foods: you need to avoid consumption of certain foods such as apples, tomatoes and cheese which increase the risks of kidney stones.
Exercise on a regular basis: you need to chalk down and stick to an exercise regimen to keep your weight at optimal levels. Remember that obesity is a major contributor to kidney stones.