Doctor in Monica Poly Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Monica Poly ClinicYour feedback matters!
Are you looking for an effective remedy for the removal of kidney stones? Kidney stones or renal calculi are solid concretions or crystal aggregations of the minerals dissolved in urine. These commonly form inside the kidneys or the gallbladder. Kidney stone is a very common disease associated with the urinary tract and occurs more in men than in women. Homeopathy is the most natural mode of treatment for kidney stones and it cures the underlying cause of the problem.
Homeopathic medicines for kidney stone are dual action remedies which are natural and safe. First, they help remove the stones present in the urinary tract either by crushing them into fine sand-like particles or in a few cases, in the intact state. Secondly, they hold the promise of completing removing the tendency towards stone formation in the future. While selecting the appropriate Homeopathic medicine for kidney stone, the side affected is considered along with the pain and associated symptoms. The colour of sand particles in urine helps to further refine the search. Although kidney stones can be safely handled with properly selected Homeopathic medicines, care should be taken when the size of the stone is very large and it gets impacted in the ureter leading to hydronephrosis that calls for surgical intervention to prevent kidney damage.
Here is a list of the most effective homeopathic medicines for treating kidney stones:
Argentum nit: This medicine is used when a patient experiences nephralgia due to kidney congestion or from the passage of calculi. Dull aching is experienced at the back of the bladder and the urine is dark, containing blood and deposits of renal epithelium and uric acid. Urine passes little at a time, usually in drops. The patient’s face becomes dark and dry. The urine burns during passage and the urethra feels like it is swollen.
Belladonna: It is used when the kidney stones are accompanied by sharp and shooting pains. Sudden cramps and strains along the ureter during the passing of urine are likely. The patient may feel feverish and excited. Irritation, clutching and cramps are likely to occur as well.
Benzoic acid: This homeopathic medicine is used in case of nephritic colic with offensive urine. The urine is deep red in color and has a strong odor. It may smell cadaverous and putrid. The urine is thick and water like clear in an alternative way. The patient usually feels better when the urine is thick and profuse.
Berberis: This is another effective homeopathic medicine for kidney stones. It is used when there is shooting pain radiating from a point. The patient may be unable to move or even sit on his painful side. The pain may run up to the kidneys or down to the bladder as well. Little calculi with pin heads may develop in the pelvis. Berberis is efficient in giving relief to such pain. The patient may also experience burning and soreness in the kidney along with severe distress. The urine is dark and turbid in nature with copious sediment and urine flow becomes slow. There is an increased urge for urination.
You should consult a homeopathic practitioner if you experience any symptom of kidney stones. Based on its severity and symptoms, he will be able to prescribe you the best homeopathic medicines for your condition.
Kidney stone pain Male, 23 Last 2 hours I am having kidney stone pain. Last week also I was suffering from same problem. There's 5.5 mm stone in my kidney. Dr. Suggested me Drotin. I took one almost an hour ago but pain is constant. Please help.
Hello doctor I got Klebsiella infection 1000 cc in my urine may I know what it is? And is it curable am. Just worried.
I am having frequent uti. While urinate g by stand g only I can easily pass urine. 4 to 5 pus cells in urine. Traces of Albumin in urine.
Is there any treatment to remove stones from kidney which are caused due to calcification process. If yes tell the process.
My left kidney stones 11 mm .blocking the urine. Is it possible to clear with the help of tablets. Is there any chances to kidney failure.
I am from Nigeria but currently living in Bangladesh as a student in the final year of engineering. I am suffering from chronic anal fissure which makes me feel excess pain even hours after bowel movement in addition to that I have a server constipation which proves very difficult to treat even with several medications that I have tried. I am afraid if my digestive system have totally failed please help me with any way possible that I can restore my digestion. I have been doing gymnasium and running but recently I have stopped as well my weight is not increasing normally. Thanks.
Hi, I have CKD which was first diagnosed 1.5 year back. My creatine was 4 during past 1. 5 years. Recently my creatine level is 8.49 and urea is 65. Doctor suggested long term dialysis. Please suggest your opinion.
The bladder is a muscular sac that is seated just above the pubic bone. The organ stores urine produced by the kidneys allows us the control the frequency of urination by the expansion and contraction of its muscles.
Pain in the bladder is usually caused due to one of three reasons:
- Interstitial cystitis: This is a chronic condition which affects more women than men. It makes the bladder inflamed and irritated. The bladder walls turn stiff because of this which makes it difficult for the bladder to expand. Interstitial cystitis may be caused by a defect in the lining of the bladder.
- Urinary tract infection: Urinary tract infections can affect a person at any age and may develop in the ureter, urethra, bladder or kidneys. However, it is most commonly seen in the bladder. This infection is caused by bacteria that enter the body through the urinary tract.
- Bladder cancer: Cancer that develops in the bladder is known as bladder cancer. Transitional cell carcinoma is the most common type of bladder cancer cell. This begins in the innermost layer of the bladder lining. Pain during urination and discomfort in the lower pelvic region are common symptoms of this disease. Once the cause is diagnosed, antibiotic medication can help treat bladder pain.
Along with that, there are a few things you could do at home as well-
- Drink plenty of fluids: Ideally, we should drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. Water keeps the body hydrated and helps flush toxins from the body. It also helps dilute the urine. This can make urination less painful as concentrated urine may be acidic and difficult to pass. Water also helps prevent the formation of kidney stones and thus helps the kidneys function optimally.
- Urinate frequently: Do not try to control your urine. Holding urine in for extended periods of time allows bacteria to multiply within the body. It is also important to urinate after intercourse as sexual activities can push the bacteria present on the skin deeper into your body. This is important for both men and women.
- Dress comfortably: Avoid synthetic, tight fitting underwear and clothes. Instead wear, loose, comfortable clothes that are preferably made out of cotton. These clothes will help keep your skin dry and not allow bacteria to breed.
- Pain relievers and heating pads: Sometimes, antibiotics can take a day or two before addressing bladder pain. In such cases, pain relievers can help deal with the discomfort and cramps. Heating pads can also help soothe abdominal and lower back pain that results from bladder infections.
- Diet: It is recommended that alcohol tomatoes chocolates caffeinated beverages may contribute to bladder irritation and inflammation BB.
- Smoking: Smoking makes the bladder symptoms worse therefore should be avoided.
- Certain stretching exercises: This also help to relieve PBS symptoms Drug therapy also used for this but takes around 6 months to relieve symptoms.
Urinary incontinence is characterized by lack of control over the bladder so that urine involuntarily leaks out. This leakage can happen when pressure is put on the bladder through actions like sneezing, laughing, coughing or lifting a heavy object. Urinary incontinence is common in people who are overweight, in pregnant women or women who have given birth recently, in people with urinary tract infections, cystitis and in older individuals.
Urinary incontinence is most commonly of 4 types and symptoms of each are different:
- Stress incontinence – Urine leaks out when there is a sudden pressure on the lower abdomen such as in coughing, sneezing, and heavy lifting.
- Urge incontinence - Urine leaks out as soon as the urge for urinating is felt.
- Overflow incontinence – Urine continuously leaks out due to the bladder being overfilled. Often people experiencing this type of incontinence may strain to empty their bladder or do not feel the need to urinate.
- Functional incontinence – Urine leaks out before the person is able to reach the bathroom because of some physical disability such as arthritis.
The causes of urinary incontinence depend on if incontinence is temporary or persistent.
Diuretics like alcohol, carbonated drinks, coffee and tea
Artificial sweeteners and chocolate
Vitamin C in large doses
Medicines for high blood pressure and sedatives
Very spicy or acidic foods
Infections of the urinary or genital tract
- In women, pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, and hysterectomy
- In men, an enlarged prostate
- Neurological disorders like stroke, Parkinson’s disease
- Tumors in the urinary tract or bladder that can block urine flow
Role of Homeopathy-
Urinary incontinence can be effectively treated with homeopathy which takes into account not only the physical symptoms of the disease but also the patient’s mental and emotional state, overall health, reactions to environmental conditions like heat and cold and food habits. Medicines like Cantharis and Sulphur 30c can be very effective for straining to urinate and pain during urination, whereas medicines like Causticum and Ipecac are useful for controlling leakage of urine while walking, sneezing or coughing. The medications prescribed are all naturally derived, which guarantees treatment without any side effects. Homeopathy not only treats the external symptoms of incontinence but also helps resolve the underlying problems and hence provide a permanent solution to this disorder.
Homeopathic remedies can thus offer a natural and safe option for treating urinary incontinence that can save people from a potentially embarrassing situation without any side effects.