Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
When I done some work Then I did not remember anything what I have to do next work Please tell What I have to do.
I am 23 male. I made plans and I am good at everything I write in plans. I don't have sense of time and I wasted last 5 years thinking why am I so careless and lazy and started feeling low about myself. I was previously patient of depression and treated for that but in a row I become patient of chronic procrastination I think. I don't bath for week though I use to live very hygienically. I am treated with valporic acid by my doctor and I feel frustrated with each and every day as I am not doing anything just distracting myself into something else. Please help me I wasted so much of time that I cant afford to be unhealthy for a second.
How I manage my full mind to study. I always want to study more and more but unfortunately I can't do so. Please give me your idea.
I am undergoing through traumatic relationship. When I was with my wife during loneliness attempted suicide which resulted in even more complicated situation. Further to which my parents are always trying to surround me. I feeling discomfort about the same. I want to stay alone. I feel like crying. I suffered pancreatitis due to my suicide attempt. Lately when my parent came to know doctors prescription tryptomer they are not allowing me take tablet which is leading to sleep depreciation. How can handle this.
I got panic attacks in november2012 after then I taking paroxtene 37.5 mg for 2and half years. Now one month before I got panic and got depression signs now I am taking quetiapine and paroxtene er 37.5.
I am 19. I have been through breakup. And this pain is just killing me. Ok so the story here is. He left me and went back to his ex. He always does. Did he love me ever? No right? And will he be coming back?
Hi sir I have smoking habits. I want to quite. I smoking for a long time but I'm.not a chain smoker. I smoke one or two cigarettes in a day. What should I do for to quite. Can I eat nicotex Pill's chewable. Pls give a advise.
My. Family friend has a mental depression after the death of his wife. please giv me a solution to help him from the depression.
I am addicted to drug and no matter how hard I try I can't quit it. It's become so serious. What should I do?
If you thought that fame and money are enough to keep a human being happy and healthy, then you could not be more mistaken. Mental and physical ailments can affect anyone at any time. Celebrities in particular are even more prone to mental disorders with their stressful lives that are centred around topping their past success with even more success, and filling their bank accounts with even more money.
So let us cast a glance on the Bollywood or Indian movie industry stars who have suffered from mental disorders:
- Shah Rukh Khan: After his shoulder surgery, Shah Rukh Khan went through a bout of severe and debilitating depression. This surgery had to take place due to an injury sustained on set during the year 2008. Depression and anxiety are known to affect people who have been going through chronic physical ailments and are forced to give up an overactive lifestyle. When this jet setting superstar was confined to bed, he fell into a state of despair and hopelessness. With the help of therapy and positive thinking, he was able to get back on his feet again and portray his charismatic persona on screen.
- Deepika Padukone: The dimpled actress recently came out in the open about her recent brush with depression and anxiety when she was busy promoting her blockbuster movies. She ended up going for therapy and taking control of the problem before it took control of her life. Once she had recovered from the overwhelming phase with proper therapy, she began to support mental health care causes so that more people would become aware and learn to take the necessary steps once they recognised the symptoms.
- Parveen Babi: She was one of the most beautiful actresses of her time who was also featured on the Time Magazine cover - a huge feat for an Indian celebrity at that point! Shortly after being diagnosed with depression and paranoid schizophrenia, she moved to USA. Overwhelmed with chronic depression and debilitating schizophrenia, she ended her life with suicide at her apartment in Mumbai.
- Sanjay Dutt: He may have played and aced the role of Doctor Munna Bhai on screen, but this actor suffered from insomnia and depression during his prison stay. The untimely demise of his mother and legal hassles followed by marital problems led to this state until he took the initiative to recover and get back to a normal way of living.
- Manisha Koirala: This well known actress suffered from acute clinical depression during her short marriage. With therapy and divorce behind her, she has started scripting her new life again.
These celebrities show us that we must take charge and bounce back no matter how profound the problem.