Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Mohamed RafiqYour feedback matters!
Sir, my mother is 52 yr. Old. She has pain and swelling in left knee of leg since 4 to 5 months. We consulted doctors. But problem exist till now. Please consult what should be done and how it cures. I will be highly obliged to you.
Hello. Sir! Please help me I'm very skinny And I want to be fit and muscular So please give me a proper Diet Please please please help me.
My weight from 2012 is 40 kg. Still now its 40 kg. I am 18 years old boy. My body is week and behaving as a girl. Can you suggest a remedy.
I am unmarried. I have a sexual problem that I have lack of stamina, erection problem I am facing, I do masturbation daily from 10 year nowadays I feel very weakness in my body. Last 2 months ago I did sex with my girlfriend but I didn't not satisfy to her, cause very early discharged, before some year I get better erection than today. I have a low sperm count, premature ejaculation I am facing I am habitual of masturbation. I get very early discharge during sex, I stand only 35, 40 seconds on bed after that get discharge. Please give me advise that any medicine and easy method to leave masturbation and I want good sexual life, stamina, and erection. Give a advise a medicine which is useful for me, also should have no side effects, and I want good sexual power stamina. I want this diseases remove within 2, 3 months. And my stamina get boostup day by day.
My name is nevin. I am suffering from body pain from the last 1 week. I have taken medicine but no use. Can you suggest me any think.
Every morning I go for a walk. I walk almost 4k. M. After walking my palms swells up and becomes stiff. What should I do.
Tell me something about acl lingment and partial tears. And I would also like to know about what kind of treatment I needed.
I am 19 years old having a severe pain in my knees. After I have faced a small bike accident I hv been using ointments but not upto satisfaction.
I Want To Gain My Body Fitness .How To Gain It. Means I want to became fat with fitness. please gave tips.
An eating disorder, mostly appears when your food habits reach levels of extremity. Anorexia nervosa and Bulimia are two main and the most common eating disorders found in men and women. One is the lower extreme while the other is the higher extreme in terms of food intake.
1. Anorexia: People who are affected with anorexia think of themselves to be very overweight in spite of actually being very slim and thin. Anorexia inflicted people consume less than a thousand calories per day. They exercise rigorously and try to find more ways to lose weight. They vomit a lot due to the insufficient diet and suffer more. The treatment for anorexia nervosa generally includes a mix of mental treatment, and regulated weight gain program. An anorexia patient should seek treatment as early as possible. The best ways to deal with anorexia are:
Psychological Treatment: Various psychological treatments can be used to cure anorexia of different stages. They are cognitive analytic therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, focal psychodynamic therapy. A family's response is also an important psychological factor. Proper encouragement and effort should be given.
Weight gain program: This measure will guide an anorexic patient to improve his diet habits and slowly gain weight. A patient is monitored carefully, traits are recognized and a likewise diet pattern is given.
2. Bulimia: Bulimia nervosa is another category of eating disorder. The main characteristic of this disorder is overeating in the highest level. Binge eating is observed, followed by attempts by the affected individual to lose weight. A bulimic patient is constantly trapped in the cycle of overeating and then thinking about losing weight.
Maybe you do not like the idea of binge eating and fear getting obese, but once affected by bulimia a patient cannot follow this and binge eats. Later, they adopt extreme measures for losing weight. The primary methods to deal with bulimia are:
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy, or talk therapy includes examining your bulimia and related issues with an expert. It is proven that these sorts of psychotherapies restrict the symptoms of bulimia. The three modes of psychotherapy include- Cognitive-behavioral therapy, Family-based therapy and Interpersonal psychotherapy.
- Medications: Medicines such as anti-depressants can be taken by bulimia patients along with psychotherapy. Prozac is a recommended and effective medicine.
- Proper diet plan: For bulimia affected patients, having a proper balanced diet is very essential. A diet expert should be consulted, who will make the most essential food pattern for you. Undertaking a weight loss program is also recommended.
Eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia should be avoided, and you should know the best ways to deal with them.