Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I am 47 year old female. Suffering from chronic sinusitis with fungal infection and asthma for past about 10 years. How can I keep my illness in control with out antibiotics or steroids.
My rib cartilage has been removed for my ear reconstruction surgery. Will rib grow back? If so how long will it take? Thanks!
I am 16 year old and I have tonsil since from 3 years after taking medicines from doctor again in 1-2 month it comes. What I do.
I am 19 years old I am experiencing pain in my throat something whitish is coming. Its hurting a lot.
Sir iam having throat infection since last 1 year I went to ent specialist, he gave strong antibiotics and gargle and mouth wash, but these medicine is not working, ian feeling like something is struck in my throat.
At random times, I get blood coming out of my mouth and nose. Along with that there's this very high rate of heart beat that I feel and whole body feels like its burning. What is this thing and what do I do about it?
Sir I have dry cough from a month I also tried taking medicines and first I thought it is normal but now because of it my throat swells and I can't even sleep at nights I also tried a dry cough syrup honitus but it won't effect. It feels like I have a spider like cough web in my chest because of which I can't breathe I never had this type of coughing before so can you please suggest me what should I do.
My head is spinning from last 15 days more often during night while going to bed, get little bit dis balance while walking sometimes. Feeling burning sensation in feet and hand fingers. What may be the actual cause and remedy. Age is 46 male
Hello Mam Good evening Mam mere gale me last 3.mahene se khraas ho rahi hai aur ab saans lene me dokkat ho rahi hai Kabhi 2 to right gaal aur gale me dard rahta hai jo kabhi kaan ke pass bhi chala jata hai aur balgam bhi pani jesa aaraha hai o bhi bahut kam Meri age 36 year hai Pls help me.
Hello I am 20 years old and I am student. My nose gets automatically blocked during night which creates problem me to breath at night what should I do to avoid this?
The inflammation of the tissues around the sinuses is a condition known as sinusitis. This can be triggered by a number of factors including a common cold and pollen allergies. The symptoms of acute sinusitis are -
- Facial muscle pain
- Stuffiness of the nose
- Running nose
- Loss of smell
Sinusitis is an uncomfortable condition on its own, but can also lead to a number of other complications. Ayurveda can be very effective in treating sinusitis without causing any other side effects. Here are a few ways to treat sinusitis with Ayurveda.
- Steam inhalations - Steam is a decongestant that can successfully clear congestion and make sinusitis less painful. This can be done five to six times a day. If your sinus is causing excessive pain, this should be repeated regularly for at least a week. In cases of chronic sinusitis, you may even continue this form of treatment for two years.
- Nasyam - Nasyam is one of the five therapies of detoxification according to Ayurveda. It treats sinusitis by administering medicated oils or herbal juices through the nostrils into the body. Nasyam acts by attacking and removing excess humor in sinus cavities. This improves the flow of oxygen in the body, and thus also helps treat the pain that is a result of your sinusitis.
- Ginger-Garlic - Ginger and garlic have a number of medicinal properties. A teaspoon of fresh ginger juice with honey can help reduce the congestion caused by sinusitis. This should ideally be had early in the morning, as soon as you wake up and may be repeated in the evening. Similarly, create a concoction with crushed garlic, turmeric, and honey, in the ratio of 1 tsp each of garlic and turmeric and 2 tbsp of honey. Have 1 tsp of this concoction daily.
- Jala Neti - Neti is a yogic purification method and jala neti refers to purification by water. This is a simple technique that should be practiced daily to relieve problems related to sinuses. Fill a neti pot with lukewarm water and a little salt. Position the neti pot such that the spout is in one of the nostrils. Breathe through your mouth and tilt your head till the water starts flowing from one nostril to the other. Once the pot has been emptied, repeat the process with another nostril. This can be repeated any number of times.
- Change your diet - Ayurveda is a lifestyle and hence diet is a very important part of the treatment. Avoid cold and oily food. Starting the day with a glass of lemon juice and water is also said to be beneficial to sinusitis patients. Processed foods, chocolates, liquor, carbonated drinks etc are other things to be refrained from when treating sinusitis with Ayurveda.
Related Tip: Ayurvedic Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction?