Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mathew VargeseYour feedback matters!
Hlo sir My brother has a big problem of migraine for about 5 years. He takes 2or 3 saridon tablets in a day when suffered. please suggest him how to end his problem.
I can wake up late till night but getting up early leads to migraine problem. I cannot sleep very early cos of work. What should I do?
I have a Migraine headache from last 3 year. It happens once in two month. Any medicine or any other solution?
His head is paining since 3 years sometimes it pains a lot doctors ary saying that he has a migraine or something.
I am 26 years I have back pain problem and numbness in spine, swelling and pain in cervical, arms and legs. What should i do?
I am 47 years. I have a history of fall with minor head injury at the back while stepping down a staire. The ct image taken showed no problem. After one week a balance problem arose and the same corrected with evert tablet. Now after 8 months the same balance problem exists even after different medications. Body get weakened with fear.
How can I know if I am losing my brain cells i. E. My brain cells are getting damage. How can I diagnose myself? What are the sign and symptoms?
I have been diagnosed with peripheral neuritis. I do not have diabetes. My hands and feet numb and I tend to fall often what should I do
I have not iced symptoms of Bell's Palsy on my left side of my face. Symptoms are: 1. Left eyelid is not closing fully and gives a feel that muscles are not in control. 2. When i try to spit, spit releases from left side of my mouth as if i am not able to control the process of spitting 3. When i try to smile, left cheek is not stretching to an extent as in case of right 4. When i try to rinse water in my mouth keeping my mouth closed and lips tightly shut, water oozes out from left side of my mouth. Prescription: Omnacortil Tabs for 3 weeks and massage on left side of my face
I have migraine from 12 years. I have met almost all neurologists in my city. I m taking beta blocker (mi beta 80) these days. Do they have any negative effects on my health? What else I should do to cure my migraine?
I am having migraine. And I am facing this problem fron last two to three years. What should I do to avoid this problem.
What You Need to Know About Epilepsy And Seizures in Children!
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.