Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manna Sera JacobYour feedback matters!
Hello. My penis size is 5 inch and thickness is small. So I want to increase my penis size and my exiting mode is very high so I am just done with in 5 to 10 sec. So you want to increase my sex stamina. So please guide me. Thank you.
I masturbate 4 to 5 times. Should I have problem in future. I can't able to control my self while masturbating.
I daily faced one problem that is I am daily eat proper food with time to time but still I faced that acidity problem so now what can I do for that.
I am a tb patient since 4th months I am taking rcinex 450 and combutol 800. Since 10 to 15 days there is continuous headache. And m worried abt it. What to do next. Should I go for ct head?
I am coughing for last 2 days on a continuous note. What should I do as its giving me pain in my chest.
I am 25 year old male facing problem of piles External hemomorids, Please suggest me the best medicine with out operation, I am facing itching and am unable sit properly, and bad smell is combining at bowl movement place and also unable to walk for long distances for long times. Please help me.
My grand mother have seffering for low blood pressure. Last 7 days I have monitoring her b. P rate are 100/64, 95/70, 110/74. Previously she was prescribed'olmetor am' for high blood pressure. Now she stopped takeing of that. What to do now?
Chicken pox treatment .i waited for two days and it spread all over my body .is there any medications which I can easily grt from market.
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I have stomach problem 2-3 year. Always make Gas because my job timing 1 pm to 10 pm & I have to sit there 8 hours continue. So please solve my problem.
Hi, my son is 2 years 6 months, I have some doubts. Can I give him raw egg, or boiled egg, which time is perfect to give? He will not drink milk, he needs coffee or tea, is it okay? Or any effects. What could I give him best energy drink?
Please suggest how to improve penis size. My penis size is less than 4' n also I cum quickly wen I masturbate.
My father aged 54 now suffering from Parkinson's having great problem in passing stool. Tough constipation. Stool pases twice in a week or once in a week. He is completely bedridden. Please suggest best medicines so that he can get relief from hard stool constipation. His weight now reduced day by day he is not able to take food enough. His legs gets very thin now a days.
I'm 35 years old male, I had a fall from height and injured my neck ten years back and it is still paining feeling stiffness. Please suggest medication.
Hi Everyone, I have a stone of 2.23 CMS (22 mm) in urinary bladder. It is just sometime I have to go toilet with pressure and it's uncontrollable. Doctor asked me for operation but I want to avoid it. Can it we cured with medicine, ayurvedic or homeopathic great? Please advise.
As the month of ramazan begins muslims will indulge in fasting from sunrise to sunset for a month. Here are some health tips that will help during this month.
1. Please make sure you have sufficient food to help you atleast in the early hours of fast. Make sure you dont eat too oily or spicy food as this may cause heartburn and acidity later in the day.
2. Make sure you drink lots of water. Atleast 1 liter of water will help you during the day
3. If you area diabetic you can take your medications before food in the morning. However you should look out for hypoglycemia if you dont have enough food.
4. Hypoglycemia or low sugar can occur in diabetics. Hence it is advisable to look out for sweating, shivering, giddiness, loss of conciousness. If any of these occur you must take some sugar immediately otherwise low sugar can lead to loss of conciousness, coma and even death.
5. Diabetics with poor sugar control and people on insulin should be extremely cautious about the risk of low sugar and high sugar. Please ensure you check your blood sugar atleast twice a day or when you develop symptoms of hypoglycemia.
6. The key to diabetics fasting is that you should eat enough in the morning to help you through the day but in small quantities enough to control your sugar levels.
7. Taking a short walk is good after morning food.
1. Please dont indulge in breaking the fast by taking high calorie food such as soft drinks, fried items and excessive sweets.
2. Eat in instalments of 1-2hour gaps as sudden consumption of snacks and dinner in a short span will overload your blood with glucose.
3. A walk after iftar is good for digestion and metabolism.
4. Eat food atleast 2 hours before going to sleep.
5. The tendency to overeat is high after fasting. You can avoid this by taking lots of salads and fruits.
6. If you are a diabetic you must make sure that after breaking your fast you can take your medications 30 minutes before dinner.