Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunath ShastriYour feedback matters!
For e. G. I have black spots as well a pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I was smoking from last 7 years bt I left smoking from last 3 month. I am having black lips, how can you cure it. Tell me some home remedy as well as medicine.
I want to know the medicine MELASPRO - TX is for melasma disease or for something else? If it is for something else then for what? Please revert back with full details (effects, course and side effects) of this medicine.
I am feeling some wired random pain sensation, randomly any where in the body some day it was in my breast than it was in my thighs and sometimes it was in my arms it was in beap like, it occurs for times than stops than after sometimes it's restart randomly any in beab like motion. I want to ask what is that indicating.?
I am having few dark spot on my face which was a due to pimples please suggest which soap/facewash to use. My skin is a bit oily
I have black spots and wound marks on my face please tell me some better treatment or any cream name to remove these spots.
Hi, I'm 24 years, weight 58.5. Recently I change city delhi- ambala. Since I changed the city till I got skin problem or could be allergy, itching problem and red dot on a particular portion. Kindly give some solution of it.
I have my skin black and I take some treatment for my skin to become white, but there is no response on that please help me.
wanna increase my wait and bring some glow on my face plzz suggest something which will benefits for me.
I am 69 years old. I take medicines for BP and Prostrate. Of late I am not getting good erection. It does not sustain. Can you help me out what to do. Thanks.
I am 25 years old still not married my face glownace is less like if I went outside complete day face glowness is down how I can maintain that slowness of face.
I am 27 year old boy and my. Color is some dard can you tell me. How to get smart and fair skin. Any suggestion for me.
I am 27 years old male. I have been suffering from pimples since last 9 years. Now pimples gone but still my face have lot of pimples marks and holes. So my question is how can I cure the pimple marks and want to cover the holes with a smooth skin. My skin type is oily skin.
There are many commonly occurring fungal infections of the skin like athlete's foot, ringworm, yeast infection and jocks itch. These infections are caused because of warm, moist and humid environment which is ideal for fungal growth. There is no need to worry, as all these conditions are treatable with topical ointments and medicines. Here is all you need to know of common fungal infections of the skin:
1. Athlete's foot: it is diagnosed with skin sample tests. The common symptoms are:
- Burning and itching
- Redness, blisters, softening or breaking down of skin.
- Peeling, cracking and scaling of feet.
2. Jock's itch: jock itch, also called tinea cruris, is a common skin infection that is caused by a type of fungus called tinea. The fungus thrives in warm, moist areas of the body and as a result, infection can affect the genitals, inner thighs, and buttocks. Infections occur more frequently in the summer or in warm, wet climates. Jock itch appears as a red, itchy rash that is often ring-shaped. Symptoms can be described as:
- Itching, chafing, or burning in the groin or thigh
- A circular, red, raised rash with elevated edges
- Redness in the groin or thigh
- Flaking, peeling, or cracking skin
3. Ring worm: ring worm is a fungal infection which can occur anywhere on the skin. It is circular in appearance and often cause the surrounding skin to become scaly. Symptoms are common as of most fungal infections. Ring worm can be treated with many over the counter creams.
4. Yeast infection: they occur when yeast on the skin grows more actively and causes a red, scaling, itchy rash on the skin. Yeast infections are not contagious. It is especially common among people who are obese or who have diabetes. People taking antibiotics are also at risk of such. Yeast infection is one fungal infection with most varied symptoms.
Signs of yeast infection in skin folds include:
- Patches that ooze clear fluid
- Pimple-like bumps
- Itching or burning
Signs of yeast infection in the nail beds include:
Signs of thrush (yeast infection of the mouth) include:
- White patches on tongue and inside of the cheeks
Signs of vaginal yeast infection include:
- White or yellow discharge from the vagina
- Redness in the external area of the vagina
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.