Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunath.S.BYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from acute tooth pain due to which I was not able to eat or speak properly. I consulted many doctors but even after their treatment, I could not find any improvement in my condition. As one of my friends referred Dr Manjunath, he is a well known dentist in Karnataka. He suggested a surgery for this. I am quite benefitted with his surgery that I am perfectly fine now. I owe him a big thank for resolving my issue
Due to my orthognathic surgery i am totally fine now. The Ramitha dental clinic have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Manjunath to anyone gladly. Hygiene is very important, and I must Ramitha clinic was extremely clean. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm.
I got jaw reshaping from Dr Manjunath. Everything was just spick and span in the Ramitha clinic . Even though he is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. He is very talented and seasoned doctor.. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel any problem and call him, and he still takes my call in case of any emergency.
I was in so much pain due to my tooth pain. I consulted Dr Manjunath. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The root anal treatmnet he gave benefitted me to great extent. The overall atmosphere in the Ramitha dental clinic is very soothing.
The smile design treatment given by Dr Manjunath has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling cases. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Ramitha dental clinic
I was experiencing the issue of wisdom teeth. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Manjunath is the reason. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. I read about her on one of the social media platform. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I thank Dr Manjunath for the root canal treatment he provided. I must say that the Ramitha dental clinic has all the amenities which patient requires. He is a well knowledgeable and experienced dentist and I am quite benefitted with his root canal treatment.
I went to dr Manjunath.S.B for my Amalgam Removal at Ramitha dental clinic Prosthodontic & Implantology center in Bangalore. He did it very nicely and carefully. All in all I liked the treatment that he gave me.
Very friendly environment. Affordable and most imp comfortable.
I am 21 age men. Whenever I speak my neighbor saying something bad smell is coming from your mouth. How to stop that bad smell from mouth.
I have suffered with the prob of mouth ulcer. It comes every month at least 2 times. How to avoid this prob.
Hello sir, I'm 22 years old boy. Bahut pehle shayad 15 ya 16 saal ka jab mein tha us waqt suddenly diwar (wall) se mera front teeth tkra gya during laughing. Since then front k ek teeth me darar (crack) aa gya h. Is there any problem in present or future? kya wo crack teeth ka lasting Acha nahi rahega?
I have retained deciduous teeth with permanent teeth inside my gums. What is the treatment for my condition?
See your dentist every six months. Your teeth may not look dirty from the outside, but bacteria and plaque lurks in places you cannot see in the mirror.
Not only do guava leaves relieve pain in the mouth, but a guava leaf can be ground up and used as a toothpaste to relieve sensitivity, as well as cure bad breath associated with gingivitis.
Good oral hygiene and regular visits to the dentist will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Here are some tips to help you look after your teeth.
1. Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a
toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on
2. Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk
3. Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
4. Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
5. Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth
material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In
severe cases, teeth may be ‘eaten’ right down to the gum.
6. Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
7. Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing
8. Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek
immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk
and seek dental advice immediately.
9. Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to
crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking
10. See your dentist for regular check-ups.
I am 24 years old my front lower teeth is shaking and its gum is receding as well please suggest what should I do?
My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well through brushing. I have a bad breath prblm too. Whenever I brush again it start to smell after 10 min. Remedy?
I have been suffering from severe mouth ulcers for sometime. I have one big white patch on my tongue and one under my lower lip. It is painful in the mouth and my teeth. I had been chewing tobacco in the past but not any longer. Please suggest some strong medicine / gel to get immediate relief. Thanks. Ashwani Anand.
Hi my teeth's are becoming yellow and red in colour because I use to chew pan masala so please tell me what to do exactly so that my teeth's can become white so please help me out.
Poor dental habits often invariably lead to complicated dental issues and hence expensive treatments. And, to maintain the general good health of your teeth, brushing is not enough. It is very important to regularly floss too.
Difference between brushing and flossing: For those who consider brushing and flossing to be similar, here is where the difference lies. While you brush your teeth, it's only the surface that gets cleaned. But the dirt that gets accumulated between the gaps of your teeth can only be cleaned by using a thin nylon thread, and that process is known as flossing. Avoiding flossing can lead to cavities and decay and also gum diseases at times.
Benefits of Flossing:
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases: Periodontal diseases, that is, diseases of the teeth, gums and mouth, can lead to heart diseases. Thus maintaining oral health can reduce the risk of any major ailments manifold. It can also help you to avoid the risk of diabetes and high body mass index.
- Cleaner breath: Flossing cleans the dirt between the teeth that gets accumulated when we eat. The accumulated food, if not taken out, starts decaying and creates bacteria and results in bad breath, leaving a bad impression.
- Cleaner and glossier teeth: Flossing regularly keeps your teeth clean and white. It also makes your teeth gleam, making your smile more attractive.
- Keeps you healthy while you are pregnant: During pregnancy, some women suffer from enamel wear and gum diseases. Thus, flossing regularly even while you are pregnant can help you maintain your dental health.
Types of dental floss:
- Waxed and unwaxed dental floss: Waxed dental floss is much smoother than the unwaxed version, and as a result, moves more easily between the teeth. On the other hand, unwaxed dental floss can be a little rough to use in the beginning.
- Teflon floss: Made of Teflon, this type of floss is extremely easy to navigate between the teeth and rarely gets stuck between teeth.
- Thread floss: This one works just like the other flosses, but is simply made of a different material, that is, nylon.
- Tape Floss: As compared to the other type of flosses, this particular floss is a little thick and is suitable for people who have wider gaps between their teeth.
You can also stick to flossing aids for maintaining proper dental hygiene. They are usually perfect for people who find the conventional forms difficult to adapt to. However, such aids may be more expensive than regular flosses.
You can also use a toothpick or an interdental brush in case you wish to avoid flossing. Just make sure that the dirt comes out, no matter which method you take up! Keep Smiling!