Doctor in Ramitha Dental Clinic Prosthodontic & Implantalogy Center
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Ramitha Dental Clinic Prosthodontic & Implantalogy CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was experiencing the issue of wisdom teeth. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Manjunath is the reason. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. I read about her on one of the social media platform. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I was suffering from acute tooth pain due to which I was not able to eat or speak properly. I consulted many doctors but even after their treatment, I could not find any improvement in my condition. As one of my friends referred Dr Manjunath, he is a well known dentist in Karnataka. He suggested a surgery for this. I am quite benefitted with his surgery that I am perfectly fine now. I owe him a big thank for resolving my issue
Due to my orthognathic surgery i am totally fine now. The Ramitha dental clinic have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Dr Manjunath to anyone gladly. Hygiene is very important, and I must Ramitha clinic was extremely clean. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm.
I got jaw reshaping from Dr Manjunath. Everything was just spick and span in the Ramitha clinic . Even though he is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. He is very talented and seasoned doctor.. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel any problem and call him, and he still takes my call in case of any emergency.
I was in so much pain due to my tooth pain. I consulted Dr Manjunath. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The root anal treatmnet he gave benefitted me to great extent. The overall atmosphere in the Ramitha dental clinic is very soothing.
The smile design treatment given by Dr Manjunath has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling cases. The friendliness of staff is the best in the Ramitha dental clinic
I thank Dr Manjunath for the root canal treatment he provided. I must say that the Ramitha dental clinic has all the amenities which patient requires. He is a well knowledgeable and experienced dentist and I am quite benefitted with his root canal treatment.
I went to dr Manjunath.S.B for my Amalgam Removal at Ramitha dental clinic Prosthodontic & Implantology center in Bangalore. He did it very nicely and carefully. All in all I liked the treatment that he gave me.
Very friendly environment. Affordable and most imp comfortable.
Thank you for cleaning and cavity consultation
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.