Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Manjunath N JYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 37 years old male. I am having dandruff from 22 years. Can you suggest me anything that can wipe out my dandruff.
If someone is having symptom. Of adrenal cancer. Does not it can be easily detected in ultrasound after six month?
I am extremely suffering from head ache my head aches at all day, it is likely my daily routine's part, please tell me what should I do?
Hi I am married women. I have pimples and small holes on my full face and black spot also. so please help me out of this problem.
Yesterday night I had a sex but not fully inserted in vagina rubbed outer during enjuclation took it I left my sperm outside is she get any chance to get pregnant.
How to increase my humanity power of the body and I want to get rid of my headache what can be done.
I am having constant head aches dese days It's frequency is once a month. Its too unbearable I'm having did prob for almost 1 year. Is dis a symptom of migraine.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
I am getting boils and pimples around my nose, my nose looks swollen. It happened within last 20 days, I am getting these symptoms for the first time. Couldn't figure out how to tackle them.
I am a 18 year old boy and I have dandruff problem for the past 6 years I have tried all the shampoos and even some old methods but still I can't find a solution . Please help!
My skin is very dry in winter season I have to face many problems like dry circles, on legs and dryness on whole body. Is it psoriasis ?
I am a 36 year old man, I am having constant pain in a point to my left head it is persistent and for a long time now, kindly advise.
I did unprotected sex after two days of monthly circulation with my girlfriend and she took unwanted 72 after it, but a day after tomorrow she suffer from bleeding again. What should I do now?
I am 42 years old women of assam state. From long time I have been suffering knee pain in both legs so kindly give me a curable medicine and high blood pressore now I am taking gen cart tablet. Please advise.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterised by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne? Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working.
Persistent acne may turn into an infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
Related Tip: What Makes You Prone to Acne??